Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,359 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Food Inflation Jumps To 14.09% In Nigeria - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Inflation Jumps To 14.09% In Nigeria (10489 Views)

Food Inflation Under President Tinubu / Cost Of Feeding Worsens As Food Inflation Hits 32.84% / Food Inflation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Inflation Jumps To 14.09% In Nigeria by omobaba1759: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
My people will never learn. Come 2023 they will line up and vote for another hypocrite.
PapaBaby:
Next Level.
I hope Next Level crew have a different market to ours. If you have to buy your goods in the same market as us, then you people shot yourselves in the foot.

1 Like

Re: Food Inflation Jumps To 14.09% In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Una don forget hate speech ni
Re: Food Inflation Jumps To 14.09% In Nigeria by edoairways: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
The cause of cood inflation in Nigeria is nothing but greed.
And we Nigerians help support inflation hoping to make life harder for people that voted a particular candidate.. Not knowing that we are making life hard for us.

I went to buy tiger head battery that is 100naira, the seller said its 250 because of closed border, how does border affect battery ? Did they also smuggle in battery through cotonou or is it banned
. Mstewww, I left him and met another that sold his own hapily for 100box..
Truth is, we go to market and even water leaf seller will increase price and blame on border.
Sufficing we keep on buying, the inflation will keep up increasing and never reduce, but if we ignored them and looked for a seller that sold it with normal price or mild increase, the others would jus go back to normal price, instead of risking not making sale,

The inflation we suffer is very artificial and caused by the many needles middle men we have... Tomorrow, Buhari will leave, but the price of commodities we increased, to spite people against him will never leave or decrease.
An average businessman or woman is greedy
Re: Food Inflation Jumps To 14.09% In Nigeria by edoairways: 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I remain adamant and resolute that Buhari can never achieve anything positive for Nigeria not because he doesn't want but because he lacks the visionary and mental capacity to do so ..Expecting Buhari to improve any standard of living or economy is similar to expecting a carpenter who owns just hammer and nails to do the work of a neurosurgeon .It will end up being a gory messy affair
No pain no gain
Re: Food Inflation Jumps To 14.09% In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Lol as expected. The kicker will be the GDP data and employment report.

1 Like

Re: Food Inflation Jumps To 14.09% In Nigeria by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Blue3k:
Lol as expected. The kicker will be the GDP data and employment report.
The GDP go mad gaan. Waiting to see who zombies will blame then
Re: Food Inflation Jumps To 14.09% In Nigeria by IMAliyu(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I remain adamant and resolute that Buhari can never achieve anything positive for Nigeria not because he doesn't want but because he lacks the visionary and mental capacity to do so ..Expecting Buhari to improve any standard of living or economy is similar to expecting a carpenter who owns just hammer and nails to do the work of a neurosurgeon .It will end up being a gory messy affair
Sense will not kill you.
Buhari is like a keke napep driver, piloting a commercial aircraft.
He wants to get to his destination, but cannot even start to conceptualise how.

2 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Jumps To 14.09% In Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
IMAliyu:

Sense will not kill you.
Buhari is like a keke napep driver, piloting a commercial aircraft.
He wants to get to his destination, but cannot even start to conceptualise how.

Exactly cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Food You've Ever Seen,eaten, Or Cook / What Is Or Should Be Nigeria's Official National Dish? / Nigeria Records $2.6bn Drop In Food Importation In The Last 3years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.