Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

In Need Of An Urgent Loan - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / In Need Of An Urgent Loan (672 Views)

Please I Need An Urgent Help On Facebook Ads / UPDATE- I Need An Urgent Loan / Pls I Need Urgent Loan To Support My Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Urgent Loan by maniasinv: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2019
Good days, opps is in need of an urgent loan of 300k. Lender should be willing and ready to disburse immediately as it is very urgent. Borrower has a mazda bus and a ford transit bus original documents to use as collateral. Loan should be fully paid maximum of 4 to 6 months. If you have someone i can talk to kindly share with me.
Approached lapo and some financial institutions already, but the minimum i can get said a week. Pls this involves live.
Re: In Need Of An Urgent Loan by MoneyMattersNG: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
maniasinv:
Good days, opps is in need of an urgent loan of 300k. Lender should be willing and ready to disburse immediately as it is very urgent. Borrower has a mazda bus and a ford transit bus original documents to use as collateral. Loan should be fully paid maximum of 4 to 6 months. If you have someone i can talk to kindly share with me.
Approached lapo and some financial institutions already, but the minimum i can get said a week. Pls this involves live.

Are you a salary earner??

(1) (Reply)

Excess And Dubious Charges From Keystone Bank / Seek Hausa Language Assistance! / Ise-ya Multi Business Cart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.