Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi (35276 Views)

Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram / Angela Okorie Wears Cleavage-Baring Crop Top, Blasts Trolls / Peruzzi Bedroom Video Was Leaked By Tobi Bestie She Was Quarreling With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by Iamcoco(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
People and their comments ehn

1 Like

Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by PrincessGift(f): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
superior1:
How does this make Nigeria a better country ?
asin eh!!! Local woman is tired

2 Likes

Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by KanuSE: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
franchasng:
Any Igbo girl that have sense will never allow a Yoruba boy to insert his malnourished curved dick into her pussycat until after wedding night, CeeCee isafool, she deserve the dumping and humiliation until all them mumu Igbo girls allowing Yoruba boys to be chooking them for free get sense angry angry

Once you go afonja, you never go flatîno. grin

The difference is clear. wink

3 Likes

Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by Eaglernorwich(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

The reason people don't Mind their business in this part of the world baffles me

My grandfather is 146 years old and very much alive and healthy simply because he is always minding his own business
How old ar u?
Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by HacheNoire: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
Short people have a big problem.

Buhari should give short people their country-

1 Like

Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by beanswyter: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
Alright,next grin

Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
y una dey give this short girl attention sef
Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by gr8child(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nelly21:
After almost two years, people will still not let this girl breath in peace. Any Post/picture she puts, bitter people will comment under it. And the funny part is that when she responds, she will be tagged bitter or pained. Is she supposed to smile at annoying comments?

Why is she still triggered by the whole Tobi thing though?

1 Like

Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Why are people killing themselves over king cee-c?

She and tobi have nothing to do with each other even before they left the house. Which one is 'he dumped her'?

Mumus.

2 Likes

Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by Tembebe: 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
franchasng:
Any Igbo girl that have sense will never allow a Yoruba boy to insert his malnourished curved dick into her pussycat until after wedding night, CeeCee isafool, she deserve the dumping and humiliation until all them mumu Igbo girls allowing Yoruba boys to be chooking them for free get sense angry angry
so it's okay to allow Igbo dicks into their pussycat freely before wedding night or without marrying them?
Or what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by Nelly21: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
gr8child:

Why is she still triggered by the whole Tobi thing though?

She isn't triggered by that particular comment, she responded to almost all the trolls that came at her yesterday. On a normal day, she doesn't even reply trolls but even celebrities have bad days and they can't always ignore mean people.
Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by Prymestrr(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

The reason people don't Mind their business in this part of the world baffles me

My grandfather is 146 years old and very much alive and healthy simply because he is always minding his own business
stop lying. It's a sin.

1 Like

Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by MPESA(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
franchasng:

And who told you that she slept with Tobi? Or that Tobi dumped her?
Abi no bi Tobi dey find the girl they waka ni
Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by Legendguru: 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
ohh
Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by Edum13656: 3:26am On Nov 19, 2019
Nyamiri:

This is a girl that insulted her own father on live TV. Did he say anything before she insulted him?

The girl is a sad soul, she radiates bitterness and attracts bitterness in return.
...and you are mineral sugar.
Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by Edum13656: 3:31am On Nov 19, 2019
I still wonder what's special about this Tobi. .. that looks like giant akpuda.

1 Like

Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by jaxxy(m): 7:10am On Nov 20, 2019
It’s better peruzzi takes care of her considering how Tobi took care of Alex. Lolz
Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by fyneguy: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
KanuSE:
Over-hyped Ceec grin

Overhyped yet more successful than you. She is in Las Vegas, delivering a speech, fully paid for in $$$$ cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by KanuSE: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
fyneguy:

Overhyped yet more successful than you. She is in Las Vegas, delivering a speech, fully paid for in $$$$ cheesy cheesy cheesy

Delivering speech on what really? grin

Dey there make pant dey wear you... gullible ass licker! I know your type, ready to swallow everything on SM.

Nonsense & Buratai. grin

Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by fyneguy: 12:37am On Nov 26, 2019
KanuSE:

Delivering speech on what really? grin

Dey there make pant dey wear you... gullible ass licker! I know your type, ready to swallow everything on SM.

Nonsense & Buratai. grin

���� pained hater...google Pan African Business Summit in Las Vegas. Kanayo O Kanayo is also there. Keep sulking while she keeps progressing.
Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by KanuSE: 1:29am On Nov 26, 2019
fyneguy:

���� pained hater...google Pan African Business Summit in Las Vegas. Kanayo O Kanayo is also there. Keep sulking while she keeps progressing.

Lol cheesy just listen to yasef 'Pan African Business Summit' in a white man's land grin. What bearing does it have on the plight of the common man in Africa or on the American economy....lol cheesy

Of what effect is it to take their nonsense gathering/talk all the way to Las Vegas - it's all for the gram little boy! grin Dey there make pant dey wear you ehn grin

Very amusing, y'all are ass licking leeches... walahi grin

Cee c is overrated...#Fact
Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by fyneguy: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy just listen to yasef 'Pan African Business Summit' in a white man's land grin. What bearing does it have on the plight of the common man in Africa or on the American economy....lol cheesy

Of what effect is it to take their nonsense gathering/talk all the way to Las Vegas - it's all for the gram little boy! grin Dey there make pant dey wear you ehn grin

Very amusing, y'all are ass licking leeches... walahi grin

Cee c is overrated...#Fact

I am sorry - after reading the highlighted line above, I realized my exchanges were with an unenlightened fellow. Please, forgive me. cry cry cry

A smart fellow would even do a little research to get the right perspective, and comment from an informed position. No, uncle is littering the space with extreme hogwash. sigh. bye
Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by KanuSE: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
fyneguy:

I am sorry - after reading the highlighted line above, I realized my exchanges were with an unenlightened fellow. Please, forgive me. cry cry cry

A smart fellow would even do a little research to get the right perspective, and comment from an informed position. No, uncle is littering the space with extreme hogwash. sigh. bye

I'm sorry for your likes coz you're yet to understand the importance of what I purported up there; but since you're unable to decipher then I give up.

Once again, it's all for the gram unless you point me in the direction of what achievement the summit has brought to the African man, the Nigerian man - maybe the objectives of your so called Las Vegas Summit. grin

Yeye dey smell. cool
Re: CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi by meobizy(f): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
”Never engage fools because a man in the distance can’t tell who is who.” Social media is fun, the disadvantage is idiots who are not on the same level as your gateman will type epistles, triggering you to reply and thus making their mediocre existences worthwhile.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GraceFitUK: Oxford Law Student Abandons Career To Be An Instagram Star (Photos) / Harrysong: I Need A Wife From Uganda, Kenya Or Tanzania, I Must Marry In 2020 / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.