Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby (56498 Views)

Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos / Man Dies After Being 'Abandoned' By Hospital As Doctors Waited For Alert. Photos / Man Collapses And Dies In Lagos Island In Broad Day Light (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by KingWarri: 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
cenaman:
She is lucky it happen in the west, if it had happen in the east we will be typing RIP by now.

Your mumu no get part 2.
It happens in the west yet abandoned like that...
Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by jaxxy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
The Nigerian way of doing things plus a failed system has made people incapable of helping when they naturally shud. The government has failed the people woefully.

We have no social system
Security system
Welfare system
Health system
Economic system
Political system
Educational system
Jobs, Career or professional system that works or functions 60% of what it actually shud.

We are just Noise Makers.

Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by stasius: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
And see how those guys are sitting less concerned. Chai! No more humanity in Nigeria!

It is finished.

Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by MusaDanladi1: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
optimus106:

The person dying doesn't scare them but the police?
Yeah. You will innocently end up in Kirikiri maximum prison for an offence you never committed thanks to our illiterate nigerian police force. It's not as if nigerians don't have compassion, nobody wants police wahala.

Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Niggarrr damnnnnn!

if we allow ourselves into the gridlock of tribalism, we're in trouble.
This guy na real nigga

Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by Ebenezerk2: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nigeria is a crazy country

Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by jclassiq(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
americaninja1:
why nt move her away from the road. incoming car can step on her ike dat nw. Dont be inhumane

Oncoming

Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by Olanre05(f): 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Niggarrr damnnnnn!

It is not tribalism, it is you not getting yourself into trouble in the name of helping the helpless.

Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by raphy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
funny country.. i hope she has been help by now.?

Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by Bloggers: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Lady abandoned by scared passersby after collapsing along the road in Lagos Island

Have been calling Lagos state emergency , I was told they will come I hope they come! Please kindly repost if they are gonna see this

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5AHpmGHFjX/

Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by Legendguru: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
hnnnnn
Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by Americanboy35: 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
3kay945:

I disagree. It still have to do with religion. Nigeria are bunch of hypocrites.
Let 10 people gather to help her to hospital , there is nothing police can do when greater number of people testifying.
You are so right bro, very sensible comment
Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 19, 2019
The streets is military!
Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by efficiencie(m): 12:47am On Nov 19, 2019
Help at your own risk! There are countless scenarios that could result from helping such a lady and hardly any of those scenarios would result in you being a hero celebrated by the society instead these scenarios could result in one being murdered, jailed, executed, maligned, accused etc. No one has the moral latitude to blame the passersby. Perhaps you can rush to aid of someone in the U.S, France or UK but here in Nigeria, the helper will almost always be the villain!

Many of the hypocrites talking here will be the first to accuse you. Imagine this scenario. A man helps her, rushes her to a hospital. The medical staff detains the man, quick tests shows that she collapsed out of exhaustion from a lot of sexual activity, medical staff tries to stabilize her but unfortunately she is dead, family of members of the lady are briefed by medical staff...Now tell me what will result? Of course, the family members will sue Mr. Good Samaritan for murder, some nairalander will post the issue on Nairaland, and a lot of hypocrites typing nonsense on this post will be the first to declare that the Mr Good Samaritan a rapist or ritualist. In the end, in the absence of a good lawyer or the finance to fund a sound legal team, Mr Good Samaritan is sentenced to death for a crime he never committed.

Hypocrites should know that the Good Samaritan in the Holy Bible was not faced with the challenges that a typical "good" Nigeria is faced with...here in Nigeria, you can render the perfect assistance that could mean the end of your life as you know it!

Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by efficiencie(m): 12:53am On Nov 19, 2019
3kay945:

I disagree. It still have to do with religion. Nigeria are bunch of hypocrites.
Let 10 people gather to help her to hospital , there is nothing police can do when greater number of people testifying.

Let 10 people gather? A friend helped a young guy stabbed in a fight by taking him to the hospital. He did this in the company of many of others. As soon as the parents of the victim invited the police, my friend as well as the company of people who assisted the victim were rounded up by the police and made to part with huge sums of money for bail. Dude you can call Nigerians whatever you want it doesn't change one fact: Nigeria is a country with parasitic institutions.

Perhaps you can try it sooner than later and justify that you, yourself, are not a hypocrite. Help a dying person in the company of others and see the consequences. Perhaps you may live long enough to tell the tale here on Nairaland. grin grin grin

Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by efficiencie(m): 12:58am On Nov 19, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^
My thoughts exactly. Will the police lock up everyone?

We can't continue like this. sad

Have you experienced the police before? I guess not. Police can lock up a community if you test them. I have experienced this first hand. Police do not have any limit to the number of persons they can victimize provided they are commoners...you should experience the police first before commenting about what they can or cannot do!

Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by 3kay945(m): 4:11am On Nov 19, 2019
efficiencie:

Let 10 people gather? A friend helped a young guy stabbed in a fight by taking him to the hospital. He did this in the company of many of others. As soon as the parents of the victim invited the police, my friend as well as the company of people who assisted the victim were rounded up by the police and made to part with huge sums of money for bail. Dude you can call Nigerians whatever you want it doesn't change one fact: Nigeria is a country with parasitic institutions.

Perhaps you can try it sooner than later and justify that you, yourself, are not a hypocrite. Help a dying person in the company of others and see the consequences. Perhaps you may live long enough to tell the tcale here on Nairaland. grin grin grin

My friend, in an abnormal country like this extraordinary precaution needs to be taken. How many people were involved in your friend's case?
Well, the idea is workable, if ten isnt enough try thirty. Ofcos you can't expect good results when you gather touts or kids.
Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by 3kay945(m): 4:19am On Nov 19, 2019
efficiencie:

Have you experienced the police before? I guess not. Police can lock up a community if you test them. I have experienced this first hand. Police do not have any limit to the number of persons they can victimize provided they are commoners...you should experience the police first before commenting about what they can or cannot do!

Lock up community for what na?! This is not a case of two fighting. Stop exaggerating , the idea of gathering of responsibility peeps can work in this context of discussion.
Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by faithsystem(f): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2019
could be a thought that they were shooting a movie though
Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by Mryacks: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Niggarrr damnnnnn!

True words my Nigga....
Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by Aparche(f): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Here is a quick Riddle

I am country,
My citizens can gather so fast & lynch a person in the middle of the road without being afraid of police.

But once a person collapses on the same road, my citizens will avoid that person, mind their business and suddenly become afraid of police.

What kind of country am I?

Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by VolvoS60(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
efficiencie:

^^^

You asked me a question and then answered it yourself. Why bother asking then?

For the record, I have had quite a few interactions with the police. The cases involved fraud, shooting, road traffic accidents and armed robbery. I have written statements at police stations in a number of states across the country.

So far I have not been locked up. That may change tomorrow. I cannot tell.

Another poster spoke about how several people banded together in a case like this to prove to the police that there was no foul play on their part.

I understand that some people may have had a nasty experience while trying to be their brother's/sister's keepers. But that shouldn't be used to discourage others who want to do the right thing.

It can be done.
Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by VolvoS60(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Aparche:
Here is a quick Riddle

I am country,
My citizens can gather so fast & lynch a person in the middle of the road without being afraid of police.

But once a person collapses on the same road, my citizens will avoid that person, mind their business and suddenly become afraid of police.

What kind of country am I?

^^^
Funny and sad at the same time.

Our road is long.
Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by bigpicture001: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Check for urself the no. Of ppl dt rallied behind the ochanja fire victim....that way, you will know
Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by thebigkendo(m): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2019
Radautoworks see one of the reasons people are leaving .. Very pathetic country.. Emergency services almost non existent cry cry
Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by Sanctimontis(m): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2019
If you have been struggling with your health LADIES. Here is the solution..

"" LIKE AND SHARE TO SAVE LIFE""

My Cousin with 5YEARS OF INFERTILITY BECAUSE OF INFECTION CONCEIVED AFTER TAKING YONI.. if you have been dealing with any issue related to FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS, here is the end. the product is very cheap and very affordable i don't see any reason why u wouldn't
buy it to be healthy and a try will convince YOU.
LIKE... SHARE TO HELP OTHERS

FEATURING

�Infertility �Yeast infection �Vaginal odor �Tubal blockage
�Endometriosis �Heavy flow
�Fibroid �Ovarian cyst
�Menstrual disorder
�Vaginal itching
�Abnormal vaginal disorder. �Painful sex
�Vaginal dryness �PCOS CYST. STD
�Heavy discharge
�PID ovarian cyst
�Blocked fallopian
�Hormonal imbalance. etc

✅40% DISCOUNT TODAY
#1999 (3PCS)/A SET
� WE DELIVER TO ALL STATE
� PAYMENT ON DELIVERY AVAILABLE ALSO

*_Call/Whatsapp 08069123415 TO ORDER NOW_*

(Distributors Wholesalers needed, welcome for Negotiation)

Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by efficiencie(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^

You asked me a question and then answered it yourself. Why bother asking then?

For the record, I have had quite a few interactions with the police. The cases involved fraud, shooting, road traffic accidents and armed robbery. I have written statements at police stations in a number of states across the country.

So far I have not been locked up. That may change tomorrow. I cannot tell.

Another poster spoke about how several people banded together in a case like this to prove to the police that there was no foul play on their part.

I understand that some people may have had a nasty experience while trying to be their brother's/sister's keepers. But that shouldn't be used to discourage others who want to do the right thing.

It can be done.

You should read this and understand that the police is not an institution that serves the people but one that people have a real reason to dread.

Police kills 18 year old for retaliating
Re: Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby by englishmart(m): 5:56am On Dec 08, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Niggarrr damnnnnn!

lol. I'm beginning to find this Damnnnnn niggarrr very funny.

Lagos Acquires New Equipment For Disinfection Of Public Places, Set To Deploy / Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos / I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant