Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,087 members, 7,838,741 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Would You Dump Your Gf Or Bf For American Citizenship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Dump Your Gf Or Bf For American Citizenship? (424 Views)

Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) / Why Did You Dump Your Ex? / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Dump Your Gf Or Bf For American Citizenship? by ublight: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2019
i am considering leaving this country for the us. I have a gf that i love so much. I dont know if i should leave her behind and start life abroad since i cant carry her with me. Or i should forget about us and die here with her.

Please advice me
Re: Would You Dump Your Gf Or Bf For American Citizenship? by Yoighaman(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
One of my young cousins is currently faced with this challenge, he met a US citizen whom he doesn't love but who is interested in getting married to him, I advised him to please stick with his girlfriend who truly loves him because I think when push comes to shove, true love would conquer it all, a good woman will support you to greatness and the US you cherish so much now would become meaningless to you by the time you 'arrive', I can understand if you are not in any serious relationship.

My advice never went down with my cousin, he is yet to make up his mind and sadly the 'poor' girl doesn't know his schemes, I called him again some months ago and insisted on my advice, he just said "ok" and ended the call. Whatever decision he takes is his business but I have said my own and this is the same advice I'm giving to you. I wish you all the best.
Re: Would You Dump Your Gf Or Bf For American Citizenship? by Upworkwriter007(f): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
My cousin once had dis problem, here's how he solved it......
He bought a US number online, used it to register for whatsapp and then sent his GF a message that he loves her and wants them to get married in the us (Cutting the gist short), the babe agreed to the proposal not knowing that its the bf in Nigeria..so baba buckled up, went on his trip and he's still in the us right now, when the babe confronted him he simply showed him the chat they had when he was testing her....since she would have done that to him, why can't he do same to her...Know the person you want to make dis huge sacrifice for, is she worth it? Don't dull yourself......if she is, then good.

1 Like

Re: Would You Dump Your Gf Or Bf For American Citizenship? by zed7: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if people know that some Americans are homeless, live on food stamps, cannot afford healthcare and live a shitty life. Just asking.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Dump Your Gf Or Bf For American Citizenship? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
Are you 100% sure that you life in US will be better than here?
Re: Would You Dump Your Gf Or Bf For American Citizenship? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Yoighaman:
One of my young cousins is currently faced with this challenge, he met a US citizen whom he doesn't love but who is interested in getting married to him, I advised him to please stick with his girlfriend who truly loves him because I think when push comes to shove, true love would conquer it all, a good woman will support you to greatness and the US you cherish so much now would become meaningless to you by the time you 'arrive', I can understand if you are not in any serious relationship.

My advice never went down with my cousin, he is yet to make up his mind and sadly the 'poor' girl doesn't know his schemes, I called him again some months ago and insisted on my advice, he just said "ok" and ended the call. Whatever decision he takes is his business but I have said my own and this is the same advice I'm giving to you. I wish you all the best.
so he should abandon his future for a girl he is not even married to?

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Two Is Easier For A Trustworthy And Faithful Woman? / Time You Did This / Here Are Some Of The Best Honeymoon Locations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.