Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed (20528 Views)

Fuel-Laden Tanker Falls, Spills Content On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) / Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (Photos, Video) / Petrol Laden Truck Explodes On Mobalaji Bank Anthony Road, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by skkslar: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
What is this Nigeria
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by kittykollinxx(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
I tire for fire in Nigeria
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by Champneys: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Oluwa ooooooo! shocked
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by Bacteriologist(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wanity:

I met it Like that one tree cannot make a forest

Is this the excuse you already plan to give to your kids? Those innocent beautiful souls do not deserve this and I demand your magnanimity on their behalf. Please do not let them experience this disaster of a country in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by realstars: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Many are dying many are perishing yet the living lark love.... Rip
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by Temptee101(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Next level still raging strong
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by FakeManna: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Bags of coaco burnt, thats money and great loss to the farmer

Kudos to Osun State Fire Service for ensuring no life were lost

[/s]
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by Abagworo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
We have pipelines that are meant to distribute these products but citizens like you and I have sworn to keep destroying them while we look away. Reviving our pipelines remains the only feasible solution

1 Like

Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by optimistic1234: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
The problem is not the time of movement of these tankers, the problem is BAD ROADS.

1 Like

Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by raphy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
God help us thank God no life was lost
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by almarthins(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
ruththeprincess:
Three buildings were razed down in the Ajebandele village, Osun State, on Sunday, as a tanker laden with petrol exploded there.

Investigation by Punch Metro revealed that the tank compartment suddenly detached from the vehicle and exploded on the Ife/Ondo Road.

The driver of the truck, it was gathered, ran away with the truck’s head to escape being attacked by the villagers.

A villager, Olatunji Adio, told Punch correspondent that the incident happened around 4.30am, adding that the resultant fire raged for about five hours before firefighters extinguished it.

He said three buildings were lost to the fire.

According to him, beside several sacks of dried cocoa belonging to the villagers, which were destroyed, cash and other valuables were also lost to the inferno.

He explained that many travellers plying the road early in the morning were stranded as half of the road was made impassable for hours because of the raging fire.

When contacted, the Administrative Officer of the Osun State Fire Service, Fatai Aremu, said no live was lost to the incident.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/petrol-laden-tanker-explodes-in-osun-three-buildings-razed/amp/

That why if i see petrol tankers this days. I dey almost get bp. Sm demons dey like use dem this days.
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by Househelp(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
Chibuzoc:
Nawa o, Is it because from nigeria to hell fire is 70naira that's why tankers are exploding anyhow haba or are the exporting fire from hell Buhari close boarder o
I swear you read my mind bros

1 Like

Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by Bahamas95(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
Oh God am tired of Nigeria, take me out!

Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by blues343(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bacteriologist:
You ..yes..you reading this .. why aren't you making plans to leave this hellhole? Is this the news you want your kids to read everyday? Tanker explosions are no longer strange to Nigerians anymore because it's a daily occurrence.
Is this life you want your kids to become accustomed to?

Why aren't you making good plans to leave this doomed nation? You probably love it here but I demand a concrete reason for why you want your kids to go through the same desensitization to what a good life actually should be like? They don't deserve this and I'm pleading on their behalf.
Bros Where are You now? Are you still here or U son move. Abeg If You don't move help me make me self move
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by Sirmuel1(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bacteriologist:
You ..yes..you reading this .. why aren't you making plans to leave this hellhole? Is this the news you want your kids to read everyday? Tanker explosions are no longer strange to Nigerians anymore because it's a daily occurrence.

Why aren't you making good plans to leave this doomed nation? You probably love it here but I demand a concrete reason for why you want your kids to go through the same desensitization to what a good life actually should be like? They don't deserve this and I'm pleading on their behalf.

I'm planning to move my Mom and siblings to Canada. I just need to hustle for a little cash, so they can live comfortably there.
Nigeria is a fvckin place to raise a family

1 Like

Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Just finished typing in the other tanker incidence in kogi state never knew another one happen....

Government should sit up and do something urgently abt petrol tankers
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by Surfing: 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
neoclassical:
Nigeria is indeed a failed State. So our government cannot regulate the movement of this tanker drivers despite the reoccurring incidences of fire outbreak all over the country. Shithole Country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by luluosas(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Thank God no life was lost
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by EgunMogaji2: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bacteriologist:

You are only thinking this way because of your individual situation.
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by Bacteriologist(m): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

You are only thinking this way because of your individual situation.

Prove it
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by KingWarri: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2019

Nigeria

One hundred and one ways to die
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by EgunMogaji2: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Prove it

Sorry but I don’t take instructions from online userids.
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by Bacteriologist(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Sorry but I don’t take instructions from online userids.

Then it is safe to say your initial premise is baseless, holds no water and should be taken for all it's worth.
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by EgunMogaji2: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Then it is safe to say your initial premise is baseless, holds no water and should be taken for all it's worth.

I of course disagree.
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by Bloggers: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
ruththeprincess:
Three buildings were razed down in the Ajebandele village, Osun State, on Sunday, as a tanker laden with petrol exploded there.

Investigation by Punch Metro revealed that the tank compartment suddenly detached from the vehicle and exploded on the Ife/Ondo Road.

The driver of the truck, it was gathered, ran away with the truck’s head to escape being attacked by the villagers.

A villager, Olatunji Adio, told Punch correspondent that the incident happened around 4.30am, adding that the resultant fire raged for about five hours before firefighters extinguished it.

He said three buildings were lost to the fire.

According to him, beside several sacks of dried cocoa belonging to the villagers, which were destroyed, cash and other valuables were also lost to the inferno.

He explained that many travellers plying the road early in the morning were stranded as half of the road was made impassable for hours because of the raging fire.

When contacted, the Administrative Officer of the Osun State Fire Service, Fatai Aremu, said no live was lost to the incident.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/petrol-laden-tanker-explodes-in-osun-three-buildings-razed/amp/
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by Bacteriologist(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I of course disagree.

Your problem, not mine.
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by EgunMogaji2: 3:50am On Nov 19, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Your problem, not mine.

Actually it’s you that has a problem.

Your types is partly what’s wrong with this country. You see nothing good or redeeming in the country at all. And you want people to migrate at all cost.

I will question your sanity at each opportunity.
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by AngelicBeing: 6:46am On Nov 19, 2019
englishmart:
I have said it several times that God should destroy Nigeria, we really need to start afresh
Chai
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by AngelicBeing: 6:47am On Nov 19, 2019
Bacteriologist:

grin
Re: Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed by Bacteriologist(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Actually it’s you that has a problem.

Your types is partly what’s wrong with this country. You see nothing good or redeeming in the country at all. And you want people to migrate at all cost.

I will question your sanity at each opportunity.

Again, your problem not mine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian immigration service website. / Aero Contractors Airlines Nigeria Suspends Operation / Fg Flags Off Rehabilitation Of Lagos/Ota/Abeokuta Expeessway.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.