Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak (51340 Views)

Pregnant Mom, Her Two Kids Burnt To Death In Anambra House Fire. Photos / Mom Whose Kids Burnt To Death In Ondo State Speaks In Heartbreaking FB Post / Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by Gabbriell: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
It's time to take small break from nairaland. All this bad news, there is a limit a man can take cry
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by Hezbola: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
This permanent burglary proof causes more harm than good. Can't it be modified to slide open for easy escape in emergency. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by Bimpe29: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
What a tragic event!
Human life is grossly unpredictable and fragile.
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by Germi9: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Where they tied that they couldn't even try to escape? This is deep
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by Bahamas95(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
embarassed

Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by Opmic: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
seriosly the devil's tool, this ember month is fire. may God protect me, my family and everyone reading this
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by phkka1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
Can you Buhari in simple English language explain to me why people are dying in Nigeria.
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by mozona(m): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
na wa ooh
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Fear fire
i repeat
fear fire
fire dey fear water
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by Sheriman(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
See how Fire inside life Ruined this place to Shambles and some Pastors will be calling heavenly Fire
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by okaforlazarus90(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

Tell us more that you know about it.

Many people will roast in hell fire just for what they said in this world.
So you actually believe the story as it is? (shakes head )

1 Like

Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by NigeriaBam: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
So Sad
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by PassingShot(m): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
okaforlazarus90:

So you actually believe the story as it is? (shakes head )
So, it's strange because it's the first time ever that fire is claiming a whole family?
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by sharpwriter(m): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hezbola:
This permanent burglary proof causes more harm than good. Can't it be modified to slide open for easy escape in emergency. RIP

I have been wondering about this for a long time now..... Maybe it can be modified with the inclusion of padlocks!

1 Like

Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by okaforlazarus90(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

So, it's strange because it's the first time ever that fire is claiming a whole family?
Well what do I know? But were they locked up or sleeping deep? I just can't imagine fire now killing me in my own house when I'm wide awake.
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by lollybizzu(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
bluebay:

Don't mind them. It's Murder

God will judge every evil cry

Who knows what he has done too...
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by JJOF(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
fire dey fear water
The test of strength between fire and water has no end, so both fear each other actually.
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by wizkidblogger(f): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
sharpwriter:

I have been wondering about this for a long time now..... Maybe it can be modified with the inclusion of padlocks!

this is a business opportunity one just have to look into. It's not safe at all during emergency..
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by eedimo(m): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
bluebay:
I see that as murder covered with fire accident
My thought though
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by BonPatrick(m): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Thank God na hausa man useless people
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by Onyi90(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
I hunch a fishy feeling. Proper investigation should be done asap. Sorry to all the bereaved
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by Highshow05(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
I think, it's time for all of you praying that ( fire burn them ) to stop. Because fire incidents are more rampant this day.
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by Bamss1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
He was an acting perm sec, someone didn't want him confirmed

1 Like

Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by wickedtuna: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
YoungLionken:
Ember month been counting and keeping scores...
Bros nothing like ember month. People don dey die since year start all because of rotten leaders wey wan use hardship kill people

1 Like

Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by Tedsart(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
RIP to the dead.
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
bluebay:
I see that as murder covered with fire accident

I thought as much too. Wickedness everywhere
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by Bloggers: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
UncleGist:

Benue perm sec, wife, children die in fire outbreak

A senior official in the employ of Benue State government, Serker Akaa , his wife and two children were early hours of this morning burnt to death in a fire incident which engulfed their house in Makurdi. Daily Trust gathered that the official who until his death, was an acting Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Energy, Science and Technology met his death alongside his family about 2:00 am on Monday at their residence in Kwararafa Quarters of Makurdi metropolis.

Witnesses alleged the fire may have been caused by an electrical fault. But, Police Public Relation Officer (PPRO), Catherine Anene, who confirmed the incident to our correspondent by telephone, said the cause of the fire was yet unknown.

Anene said the corpse of the deceased government official and three of his family members who died in the fire have been recovered by the police and deposited at a hospital morgue. More details later….

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/benue-perm-sec-wife-children-die-in-fire-outbreak.html
Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by Lindaa97(f): 1:17am On Nov 19, 2019
The wife couldn't smell the smoke, no other exit door, no security around??
May their soul rest in peace.
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by Miss3za(f): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmm its well...at this point I don't know how to feel, that I am a Nigerian...
Why couldn't the fire service providers respond to those calls in time from 3am...those hours spent and damages, lives and properties worth millions of naira lost before there could respond and now my own home is all burnt to ashes...I will thank God for the lives saved and for those lost may they rest in his blossom...2019 what more are you offering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak by LOWLIFER: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
b

(1) (2) (Reply)

"She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result / Mother Beats Her Son For Playing Bet9ja (Photos) / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.