Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,934 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

THIS IS THE REASON YOU FAILED THAT COURSE. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / THIS IS THE REASON YOU FAILED THAT COURSE. (576 Views)

Mention That Course Or Subject That You Will Pass Despite Not Reading At All / Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. / Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS IS THE REASON YOU FAILED THAT COURSE. by Alusbconcept: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sometimes it seems as if the school is a new planet to some and we student wants to explore every stars and galaxy in it.

We come into school with the same mindset we brought from home and expect everything to be better. Except you were better before you entered into the higher institution.

It's not enough to know what to do, you must do what you know.

Don't just start studying without understanding what I am about to share.

One of the reasons why freshers or even old student will fail is :

1. NOT KNOWING YOUR LECTURER :

I had a friend called Emma in school then. Part of the reasons why Emmanuel could not understand why I was always excessing in my academics and as part of the best student in my departmen, though we study together, we attend night class together was because I took out time to understand my lecturer.

Part of what i teach and train student to observe is not just to start reading to pass their exam but to first know the lecturer of that course.

Some lectures loves it when you give them "word for word"

Some expect you to go get them based on what you understand in that course.

Some lecturer wants your separate ideas.

So when you study and you know what to write, you will find out that you still failed the course because you fail to know what the lecturer want, not just what you know.

That's why you must always be in class, the idea of let's Jack the book no matter what, we must study all through in other to pass is not always ideal when you don't understand your lecturer.

☄Go to school,
☄Attend class
☄ know what the lecturer wants
☄ study their course, understand it and give him/her want they want.

Then you will pass their course.

Hope you got value,?

Share with me why student will fail any course!!

IamChris

Your success partner.

Re: THIS IS THE REASON YOU FAILED THAT COURSE. by ANDJMBOY(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wow this is good bro, thanks

1 Like

Re: THIS IS THE REASON YOU FAILED THAT COURSE. by Alusbconcept: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
You must study very hard as well as you know your lecturers.. They must be a balance..
Re: THIS IS THE REASON YOU FAILED THAT COURSE. by edoairways: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
This is peculiar to Nigerian universities probably that is why we are far behind other nations. LA cram LA pour has been a major mitigating factor towards growth of education in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS IS THE REASON YOU FAILED THAT COURSE. by Alusbconcept: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hahhahaha.. It's some how true.

(1) (Reply)

Back In The Days, What Landed You In The Principal's Office? / If You Are In Need Of Seplat Past Questions Come In Here. / BREAKING: FG Okays Full Reopening Of Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.