Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,422,220 members, 5,434,007 topics. Date: Friday, 21 February 2020 at 06:35 AM

Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. (577 Views)

THIS IS THE REASON YOU FAILED THAT COURSE. / Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. / Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by IkanJoee(m): 11:19am On Feb 10
As a former student who has helped so many final year students with their project work, i have been opportune to master and crack the code of Project writing, that is why i know the best topic for every course. Just drop your department in the comments and il drop the easiest topic you can write on, that wouldn't cost you much. if possible help you write it sef wink
Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by Sharming95(m): 11:48am On Feb 10
Mass com

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by KAM3KAZI(m): 5:03pm On Feb 10
Industrial physics

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by Omoluabi9: 5:10pm On Feb 10
English Language: UNILAG.

Cc: IkanJoee

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by pongwa(m): 8:26pm On Feb 10
Arcmap

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by IkanJoee(m): 3:43pm On Feb 14
pongwa:
Public Administration

There you go[url] https://link.medium.com/FHdcAHXE43[/url]
Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by IkanJoee(m): 3:45pm On Feb 14
Sharming95:
Mass com

there you go, if you still need assistance, holla https://link.medium.com/xUzH7c7E43
Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by whizkid03: 6:52pm On Feb 14
Geology

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by Harbidexy5(m): 12:47am On Feb 15
Materials science and Engineering

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by donmusty(m): 8:17am On Feb 15
Microbiology

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by Roysnickz: 10:50am On Feb 15
Chemical Engineering

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by onecrate: 12:10pm On Feb 15
Mechanical Engineering

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by ehizmeek(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15
Maritime transport and business management

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by IkanJoee(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17
whizkid03:
Geology

there you go bro [url] https://link.medium.com/4wChjWZt93[/url]
, 30 of the best geology topics, if u still need assistance, let me know
Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by kingjoe(m): 1:49pm On Feb 17
bulding technology

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by mhizzharin(f): 2:06pm On Feb 17
Agricultural extension

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by jamesbawa(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17
Computer science education

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by IkanJoee(m): 4:05pm On Feb 18
Roysnickz:
Chemical Engineering

There you go https://link.medium.com/bHQFgyWjb4 if you still need assitance, feel free to contact me
Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by nickxtra(m): 4:19pm On Feb 18
IkanJoee:
As a former student who has helped so many final year students with their project work, i have been opportune to master and crack the code of Project writing, that is why i know the best topic for every course. Just drop your department in the comments and il drop the easiest topic you can write on, that wouldn't cost you much. if possible help you write it sef wink
Masters in Diplomatic Studies

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by IkanJoee(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18
jamesbawa:
Computer science education

There you go [url] https://link.medium.com/iqHDOMwlb4[/url]
Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by IkanJoee(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18
mhizzharin:
Agricultural extension

There you go, https://link.medium.com/B0bgEl3mb4
Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by IkanJoee(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18
KAM3KAZI:
Industrial physics

mmm, would physics topic also cover that
Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by lovelyadeola(m): 5:55pm On Feb 18
Computer science,,, I have already chosen Social Behaviour detector on online forum using data mining

1 Like

Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by sundaystar1(m): 12:51pm On Feb 19
Pls...

Banking and finance
Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by sundaystar1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 19
Pls...accounting
Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by Squillaci: 6:07pm On Feb 19
IkanJoee:
Mechanical Engineering
Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by tuwayz(m): 7:39pm On Feb 19
Fine art (graphics)
Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by Greatken007(m): 8:48am On Feb 20
Mechanical Engineering/ Material Science courses are created and built and not something you copy ,i write project for only those in Masters and PhD level and you must participate for full and better understanding , your project work will undergo plagiarism test before submission. Am a Mechanical expert both in academics and industry. Your work will be subjected to mathematical and statistical techniques too. I will hold you by the hand and take you into labs and workshop where experiment will be conducted (I will only accept any undergraduate that is trainable , that is ready and willing to learn , i don't accept copy and paste technology)...07033760830
Squillaci:

Mechanical Engineering
Re: Drop Ur Course & I Will Give You The Best/easiest Project Topic For That Course. by Squillaci: 10:43am On Feb 20
Greatken007:
Mechanical Engineering/ Material Science courses are created and built and not something you copy ,i write project for only those in Masters and PhD level and you must participate for full and better understanding , your project work will undergo plagiarism test before submission. Am a Mechanical expert both in academics and industry. Your work will be subjected to mathematical and statistical techniques too. I will hold you by the hand and take you into labs and workshop where experiment will be conducted (I will only accept any undergraduate that is trainable , that is ready and willing to learn , i don't accept copy and paste technology)...07033760830
My project is on design and analysis of a solar powered air conditioning system. No fabrication needed.

(1) (Reply)

Direct Entry List. / Education In Russia? / Ielts : Info Needed: Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.