Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,160 members, 7,856,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Mum Thinks If I Have To Study At The University I Have 2 Sleep With Cheif - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mum Thinks If I Have To Study At The University I Have 2 Sleep With Cheif (1392 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me / My Girl Friend Dnt Want Me 2 Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Thinks If I Have To Study At The University I Have 2 Sleep With Cheif by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 23, 2007
HEY EVERYONE,
MY FRIENDS SHARES HER PROBLEM WITH ME , BUT I'D RILLY BE A BAD FRIEND TO BE SHORT OF ADVICE. HER DAD IS DEAD N HER MUM IS A MERE TRADER BUT SHE HAS TO GO TO THE UNIVERSITY AS SHE HAS WRITTEN THE UME AND IS EXPECTING VERY EXCELLENT GRADES.
MUM STARTS PLAYIN ON HER ABOUT THIS CHEIF AND NOW SHE INTRODUCES HER TO THE CHEIF WHAT NEXT SHE ASKS CHIDI TO START DATING CHIEF. BUT SHE DISAGREES BUT MUM GIVES HER FEW WEEKS TO THINK ABOUT IT SAYS" IF U LIKE DONT WANT U ARE TOO YOUNG HUH? DO U KNOW WEN I GOT MARRIED? OKAY DNT WORRY YOU WOULD SEE THE POSSIBILITY OF YOU GETTING INTO THE UNIVERSITY. STUPID GURL

HEY EVERYONE THIS IS THE STORY OF POOR CHIDI WHAT EXACTLY CAN SHE DO - ACCEOT CHEIF AND GO TO THE UNIVERSITY AND EVEN HAS A CHANCE OF MAKIN LIFE BETA FOR HER FAMILY
OR SAY NO STAY AT HOME N SELL FOR HER MUM. WITH HOPES cry

HELP CHIDI WITH YOUR ADVISE
Re: Mum Thinks If I Have To Study At The University I Have 2 Sleep With Cheif by smile007: 10:02pm On May 23, 2007
she should say no to chief and another means of going to university will show up. remember GOD never leave his own people. best of luck
Re: Mum Thinks If I Have To Study At The University I Have 2 Sleep With Cheif by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 25, 2007
though your father and mother may forsake you but God can never leave you to devourers. Remember, God is the father of the fatherless and he can also be your everything. do not sell your glory for the riches of the world. God be with you
Re: Mum Thinks If I Have To Study At The University I Have 2 Sleep With Cheif by efuah(f): 1:16pm On May 26, 2007
@ mubowa and smile007

perfect advice smiley
God be with u too
Re: Mum Thinks If I Have To Study At The University I Have 2 Sleep With Cheif by SamMilla1(m): 6:36pm On May 28, 2007
If she likes chief, she can go for him. there is always a solution to every given problem.but if she thinks chief is not good for her, then she has to forget about him.
Re: Mum Thinks If I Have To Study At The University I Have 2 Sleep With Cheif by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 28, 2007
it is a serious case first it is her mum.pls i would adise the lady not to do it because it is her life ,her mum has liven the better part of her own life.pls the wayn u lay ur bed u shall sleep n it .u have along way to go u are still very young to jeopardise ur future.let me tell u god is their to provide for ur need .just determine not to defileur self
Re: Mum Thinks If I Have To Study At The University I Have 2 Sleep With Cheif by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 03, 2007
SAM MILLA, why will you ever suggest something like that. haha iku ma bola je o
Re: Mum Thinks If I Have To Study At The University I Have 2 Sleep With Cheif by emilyone(f): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2012
she should stay at home and sell with her mom smiley. "WHEN THERE IS A WILL THERE IS AWAY". God will provide. She should not marry someone because of money she should marry someone because of love and companionship kiss and she should not be forced to marry the chief if she does not want to cry.
Re: Mum Thinks If I Have To Study At The University I Have 2 Sleep With Cheif by Hargbo(m): 8:48pm On May 20, 2015
if u no Bleep chief nau...gurls like turn to runsgirl in skul...d bst wait for someone dts will hlp u with no string attach or kuku dey learn one trade ...if u spread ur thigh nau...u go spread am till u finish skul

(1) (Reply)

.. / Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? / Girls Only: How To Identify Mr Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.