Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Nairaland Boys Are Partial - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Boys Are Partial (357 Views)

Most Of Nairaland Boys Are Nothing But Heart Breakers And Liars / Nairaland Boys Hiding Under Female Monikers / Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Boys Are Partial by Billionsclub: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
The new trend of boys discussing their ordeals in the hands of girls is very irritating. They only talk about the bad the girls are doing and not what they are doing wrong. Women are only reflection of what men makes of them. it is pitiable that Nairaland boys talk trash about girls. Most guys will never have a lasting relationship not to talk of lasting relationship because of their attitude. Some guys are
1 Sex maniac: Anytime they see a girl comes to visit, they want to take advantage of having as many round as they can have. All they think is sex.
2. Most guys are irresponsible: They cannot provide the basic needs of the girl. Money is a language in which love understands. Loving her is not enough, do your best but don't out -best your best. Be responsible for something in her life. U cannot provide all her needs but do your best
3. Most guys prefer sex talk to friendship talk. Talk about your plans for your future. At times,avoid sex talk. most a girl notice u are after sex, that relationship is gone.
If boys can reduce their sex urge, it will save them a lot of respect from girls. Don't allow your erection give u direction. use your head, not your heart.
Women are the most wonderful being on heart. if there was no women, the world would have be less fun. Women are the spices of men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Boys Are Partial by donbachi(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
"if boys can reduce their sex urge"...u are the partial being here...so women don't have sexual urge...wahala dey oo.
Re: Nairaland Boys Are Partial by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
Women are only reflection of what men makes of them ? you still believe this shit?
Re: Nairaland Boys Are Partial by nlPoster: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Whenever Nigeria decides to tackle the problem of mental illness aggressively, there'll be a difference.
Re: Nairaland Boys Are Partial by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Are you indirectly telling me, sex should not be involve in relationship between me and babe.
Re: Nairaland Boys Are Partial by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Are you indirectly telling me, sex should not be involve in relationship between me and babe??
Re: Nairaland Boys Are Partial by Billionsclub: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
acesboy:
Are you indirectly telling me, sex should not be involve in relationship between me and babe.

I am neither saying yes or no to your question but when there is no limit to something, It becomes irritating
besides the way boys insult girls on these platform is so irritating. They use words like hoes among others. they demean girls. there is a big partiality here. Only boys do most of the complain here. Girls don't really have their own opinions. Even their opinions are trappled upon. This is a typical African mentality that derail the world of love.
Boys on this platform must learn to respect girls.
Re: Nairaland Boys Are Partial by galadima77(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
So let me ask a harmless question. Can you give your guy sex, which I believe should be mutual, without expecting financial assistance? After all you had your sources before he came your way.
Re: Nairaland Boys Are Partial by Playstation1: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
BORING
Re: Nairaland Boys Are Partial by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
Billionsclub:

I am neither saying yes or no to your question but when there is no limit to something, It becomes irritating
besides the way boys insult girls on these platform is so irritating. They use words like hoes among others. they demean girls. there is a big partiality here. Only boys do most of the complain here. Girls don't really have their own opinions. Even their opinions are trappled upon. This is a typical African mentality that derail the world of love.
Boys on this platform must learn to respect girls.
Op In case you don't know,nairaland is a place where broke guys lay their frustration on ladies here due to rejection!!! They call every ladies hoe forgetting they indirectly calling their mothers nd sisters hoe!!!
You will never see reasonable guy insulting women!!! Because if you have respect for your mother you wnt come online nd be insulting same specie as your mum!!!
Op if you are a guy nd actually typed this God will bless you abundantly!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Boys Are Partial by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Op In case you don't know,nairaland is a place where broke guys lay their frustration on ladies here due to rejection!!! They call every ladies hoe forgetting they indirectly calling their mothers nd sisters hoe!!!
You will never see reasonable guy insulting women!!! Because if you have respect for your mother you wnt come online nd be insulting same specie as your mum!!!
this comment is in no way insulting but if a guy breaks your heart and you speak ill of him doesn't that mean you're insulting the same species as your father and also you said "broke guys" but i don't think you're richer or as rich as some of those broke guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Boys Are Partial by Billionsclub: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:

God bless you too sir. it is so annoying when I hear them say some stupid unnecessary things women. I just can't understand the boys here on Nairaland. Most of them needs orientation

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Avoid Saying To Your Wife / Experienced It?: Ladies Forgetting Their Properties In Your House / Davido/burna Boy,who Is A Better Artist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.