Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Are The Most Popular Forms Of Payment For Nigerians - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Are The Most Popular Forms Of Payment For Nigerians (573 Views)

Can You Design An E-commerce Website Inclusive Of Payment Option. / Online Safety Tips For Nigerians This Holiday Season / The Traffic Rank Of The Most Popular Nigerian Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Most Popular Forms Of Payment For Nigerians by Afam4eva(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2010
I'm asking this question because most of the people that use my shopping cart don't finish with the order. They usually stop where they have to select a mode of payment. I currently only accept Bank deposits. Pls what form of payments do you receive more on your website.

(1) (Reply)

Y Dont Peole Like Using D Internet To Deging Der Web But Prefer Dreamwaver / Free Short Cut Your Urls / Professional Web Design And Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.