Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. (3861 Views)

What Does It Mean If A Guy Sends You A Green Heart Emoji? / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by BobiNick(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
I DIDN'T STEAL YOUR WOMAN� I took her away from you ...you remember the time you spent the whole day without checking up on her�? Guess what❓ I was checking up on her every minute to make sure she's fine..�

Do you remember the time you neglected her and didn't give her attention�.. She told me about it �and I gave her my time when she needed company✔..I gave her my ears�when she needed someone to talk to, and I gave her my shoulder when she needed to cry.�

While you thought she's gonna chase after you, we were busy enjoying each other's company and you were our last worry ...� oooh did you know the more you tried to hurt her was the more you brought her closer to my arms?

while you thought she had sleepless night ..�� I was making sure that she doesn't go to bed with broken heart��and tears� in her eyes...

While you thought she's crying� over you, oooh no, I was cracking jokes for her�and saying Corny things that makes her laugh.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by MJBOLT: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
the person sounds like a simp

[s]
BobiNick:
I DIDN'T STEAL YOUR WOMAN� I took her away from you ...you remember the time you spent the whole day without checking up on her�? Guess what❓ I was checking up on her every minute to make sure she's fine..�

Do you remember the time you neglected her and didn't give her attention�.. She told me about it �and I gave her my time when she needed company✔..I gave her my ears�when she needed someone to talk to, and I gave her my shoulder when she needed to cry.�

While you thought she's gonna chase after you, we were busy enjoying each other's company and you were our last worry ...� oooh did you know the more you tried to hurt her was the more you brought her closer to my arms?

while you thought she had sleepless night ..�� I was making sure that she doesn't go to bed with broken heart��and tears� in her eyes...

While you thought she's crying� over you, oooh no, I was cracking jokes for her�and saying Corny things that makes her laugh.
[/s]

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by johnkey: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
I'll text him back 'enjoy the pvssy while it lasts nigga it's yours now, I've had my fair share'

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by StPete: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
johnkey:
I'll text him back 'enjoy the pvssy while it lasts nigga it's yours now, I've had my fair share'

Gbam! This is the ideal response. No long talks

6 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by MrCork: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
BobiNick:

angry
Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by MrCork: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
BobiNick:

Ok...ILegendd should show up anytime from now & start nagging moaning n crying.....
He go No start gettin emmotional (get ready sir) angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by drezzyx(m): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
congratulations on this achievement..
If I was d one I don't think it should be a problem.
Soldier go soldier come.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by christ007(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
johnkey:
like say you know wetin dey my mind to talk
Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
congrats bro, may you and that deceiving low life rat enjoying life together... until the animal finds another dude to do the same thing to you (only a deluded fool would expect any less from that animal).

[img]https://media./images/18819ceb5a9b69c385deedf36043e8ff/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by BobiNick(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Lol you guys are really funny.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by olawealth1000(m): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
She's not your girl its just your turn brah!

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by Khd95(m): 3:02am On Nov 19, 2019
I go reply am

"Bros by the time u don swim tire for the pool,u go comot, another nigga go enter, so enjoy,.. U fit even piss inside the pool self, keep the queue moving homie"
Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by rex444(m): 4:52am On Nov 19, 2019
this is a pure case of when life gives you lemon.... I go even add zobo to d lemonade sef so that bp go balance well
Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by sparog(m): 5:54am On Nov 19, 2019
johnkey:

God bless you my broda

grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by chinwezdasilva: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2019
She's a side chick not the main one bruh
Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2019
BobiNick:

He is free to keep up the advanced ass licking, she's all his.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wow this made me smile, like a lot.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wow this made me smile, like a lot. kiss
Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
MrCork:

Ok...ILegendd should show up anytime from now & start nagging moaning n crying.....
He go No start gettin emmotional (get ready sir) angry

No no no! iLegend & Ubunja don't comment on other people's thread. They only feel that theirs and theirs alone deserve to be 'liked, shared, commended, appraised and argued. I respect their ego shaa. But hey bruv, don't seek them here
Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by ubunja(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

No no no! iLegend & Ubunja don't comment on other people's thread. They only feel that theirs and theirs alone deserve to be 'liked, shared, commended, appraised and argued. I respect their ego shaa. But hey bruv, don't seek them here
I stopped commenting on people's threads when I got two bans one after another first for two weeks then four weeks. I can be sassy and witty and most of you can't handle that without feeling offended and reporting to the MODS. I just make a rare comment here and there. Otherwise I read mentions and leave it at that.

I used to make comments that got hundreds of Likes on people threads and Mods deleted those comments. It's just not worth the headache to try to please anyone. I even have screenshots of comments that have long been deleted. Each with more than 300 Likes.
So it's not like we have ego. We just stop caring.

8 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by iLegendd(m): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

I comment on other people's thread, but not always. I'm not on Nairaland to make comments or reply all comments just to be noticed. I'm here for business, so I focus more on it. Focus is one of the keys to success.

Distraction is bad for a focused man.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by MrCork: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

..arha..so are u trying to say Ilegendd has boyfriends and he enjoy dressing like females and he were high heels? (Wicked) grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
cork you dey craze but where did her ever mention all that?? you need glasses grin grin grin
MrCork:

..arha..so are u trying to say Ilegendd has boyfriends and he enjoy dressing like females and he were high heels? (Wicked) grin grin grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
this one has learnt new word
stfu abeg red pill wannabe grin grin grin
MJBOLT:
the person sounds like a simp

[s][/s]
Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kini gbogbo werey yi bayii
Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2019
iLegendd:

I comment on other people's thread, but not always. I'm not on Nairaland to make comments or reply all comments just to be noticed. I'm here for business, so I focus more on it. Focus is one of the keys to success.

Distraction is bad for a focused man.

Thank you.

Good point.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2019
ubunja:
I stopped commenting on people's threads when I got two bans one after another first for two weeks then four weeks. I can be sassy and witty and most of you can't handle that without feeling offended and reporting to the MODS. I just make a rare comment here and there. Otherwise I read mentions and leave it at that.

I used to make comments that got hundreds of Likes on people threads and Mods deleted those comments. It's just not worth the headache to try to please anyone. I even have screenshots of comments that have long been deleted. Each with more than 300 Likes.
So it's not like we have ego. We just stop caring.

Daaammmmnnnn! I didn't know that!!
People hardly appreciate brilliant ideas. Some can't identify it. After all, a blindman won't thank u for a mirror. It's funny how people react to little things one offer as comments, forgetting that if we said what we thought, life will be unbearable. Don't lay off.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders! Please Suggest A Good Pet Name I Can Call My Igbo Boyfriend. / I Am So Lonely / Pre-wedding Pics. Could This Be Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.