Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Please Who Can Help With Cowbellpedia Syllabus For Junior Section?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Who Can Help With Cowbellpedia Syllabus For Junior Section?? (959 Views)

Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit / Cowbellpedia 2019: The Return Of Jessey Uche-Nwichi, The Mathematics Wizard / Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Help With Cowbellpedia Syllabus For Junior Section?? by AbulAbbaas: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hello guys, I'm a mathematics teacher and I intend to prepare some of my students for cowbell mathematics competition. I've been trying to get their syllabus, I even called their hotlines, the one provided on their official website, but to no avail. So I don't know if anyone has a copy or knows how I can get one. Anticipating your responses, thank you!
Re: Please Who Can Help With Cowbellpedia Syllabus For Junior Section?? by OnlineTeacher: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
AbulAbbaas:
Hello guys, I'm a mathematics teacher and I intend to prepare some of my students for cowbell mathematics competition. I've been trying to get their syllabus, I even called their hotlines, the one provided on their official website, but to no avail. So I don't know if anyone has a copy or knows how I can get one. Anticipating your responses, thank you!
There's no special syllabus for it.
They use d BECE (junior waec) and Junior neco maths syllabus.
Re: Please Who Can Help With Cowbellpedia Syllabus For Junior Section?? by alfarouq(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
I think there's a cowbelpedia app on play store. Download it.
Re: Please Who Can Help With Cowbellpedia Syllabus For Junior Section?? by AbulAbbaas: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
OnlineTeacher:
There's no special syllabus for it. They use d BECE (junior waec) and Junior neco maths syllabus.
Thank you very much sir for your response.
Re: Please Who Can Help With Cowbellpedia Syllabus For Junior Section?? by AbulAbbaas: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
alfarouq:
I think there's a cowbelpedia app on play store. Download it.

Thank you, I'll check that out, insha Allaah...
Re: Please Who Can Help With Cowbellpedia Syllabus For Junior Section?? by Evangkatsoulis: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2019
AbulAbbaas:
Why don't you prepare them for the International mathematics olympiad. They are eligible
Re: Please Who Can Help With Cowbellpedia Syllabus For Junior Section?? by AbulAbbaas: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Why don't you prepare them for the International mathematics olympiad. They are eligible

OK, thank you sir for the suggestion. How do I get their past questions and – if possible – their syllabus?

(1) (Reply)

Federal University, Dustinma Reopened / List Of States That Have Announced School Resumption Dates (updated) / University Admission Season Is Here Again. Don't Miss Out Even If You Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.