Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride (5724 Views)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Rextizzy:
I will keep on exposing miserable liars like you on this forum, attention seeking bush baby. cheesy
Lalasticlala farano Dominique rocknation rule no 2 he has been mentioning everywhere below is a screenshots
You guys should find something to do about frustrated trolls here,they are constituting nuisance
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Rextizzy:
The only frustrated and attention seeking rat here is you, don't worry I will create a thread to expose your lies, thank God I'm less busy.
Lalasticlala farano Dominique rocknation rule no 2 he has been mentioning everywhere below is a screenshots
You guys should find something to do about frustrated trolls here,they are constituting nuisance cheesy
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
Rextizzy:
The more you keep mentioning the mods, the longer your ban will be village rat, look at her cheap skirt, village girl claiming she has a polish boyfriend. cheesy
Lalasticlala farano Dominique rocknation mydn44 rule no 2
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride by chukzonwa(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Oginikwanu....iyaff do.
Oya all of you gather here
Wetyn happen?
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride by almarthins(m): 6:51am On Nov 21, 2019
Rextizzy:
Lol sorry, i don't do Nigeria girls, they are damn useless to me. cheesy

No deny say na Her uku dey tontori u.
grin
Just let d girl be...woman full naija with much more beta beauty. It de9end where u dey for naija. Make u let d gurl rest abeg
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride by Cousin9999: 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
White people are plain disgusting. Seriously.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride by meobizy(f): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2019
Lol at inferiority complexed trolls writing epistles. They both look good. I wish them a happy marriage and beautiful kids.

Life is all about passing your seed to the next generation. Both these individuals have prolonged their legacy. The incel trolls here better do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride by TimiRume(f): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
khiaa:

You are a fool.
You think you can mask your gender by identifying as a female so people can fall into the temptation of directing all the insults you attract to African american women and not you African american men, the scum of the earth. Stupidd loser.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride by khiaa(f): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
TimiRume:
You think you can mask your gender by identifying as a female so people can fall into the temptation of directing all the insults you attract to African american women and not you African american men, the scum of the earth. Stupidd loser.

You scum scammers should look at yourselves before calling others losers.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
Newguyhere:
it's only white guys that are at the bottom of the sexual market place in the developed world that end up marrying black girls from third world countries.
The guy is probably a sexual failure in his country.

and the funny thing is, due to the deep rooted inferiority complex our girls have, they gladly throw themselves at these guys.
Just look at that mumu a few posts above me already experiencing an orgasm cheesy.
Foolish girls who think marrying a white man is an achievement. useless leeches undecided
Well marrying you is not an achievement. And you still have mouth to talk.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride by Cousin9999: 3:47am On Nov 27, 2019
Cousin9999:
White people are plain disgusting. Seriously.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Made Me Realize Nothing Like Money Ritual / Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? / Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.