Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Femi Otedola Flies To Dubai To Spend Time With His Daughter DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Flies To Dubai To Spend Time With His Daughter DJ Cuppy (1570 Views)

Temi Otedola Flies To Ghana To Meet Mr Eazi Over Missing Laptop (Pix) / Bettie Jennifer's Murder: Chris Attoh Flies To US After Wife's Death / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola Flies To Dubai To Spend Time With His Daughter DJ Cuppy by gistringgers(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Billionaire, Femi Otedola flew to Dubai to have dinner with his musician daughter, DJ Cuppy. The Billionaire dad has been his daughter's number one fan and has always been promoting and supporting her dreams and ambition in all ways he could.

This is one of the perks of coming from a rich family, there is so much love and support that makes it very impossible to fail.

Take a look at the Father-Daughter duo below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5AwirNJUoY/

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/femi-otedola-flies-to-dubai-to-spend.html

Re: Femi Otedola Flies To Dubai To Spend Time With His Daughter DJ Cuppy by gistringgers(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2019

Re: Femi Otedola Flies To Dubai To Spend Time With His Daughter DJ Cuppy by gistringgers(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Femi Otedola Flies To Dubai To Spend Time With His Daughter DJ Cuppy by englishmart(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
The man is highly supportive of his children, except one who is hidden somewhere at home. He's maybe not proud to be associated with him

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Flies To Dubai To Spend Time With His Daughter DJ Cuppy by Emike20: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
italy at the moment #Gelatos
Re: Femi Otedola Flies To Dubai To Spend Time With His Daughter DJ Cuppy by Pusyiter(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Dubai is now the capital of Nigeria
Re: Femi Otedola Flies To Dubai To Spend Time With His Daughter DJ Cuppy by itspzpics(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
wink
Re: Femi Otedola Flies To Dubai To Spend Time With His Daughter DJ Cuppy by obiekunie2: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
this man sha!

i hope him no dey gbansh this him daughter sha! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Femi Otedola Flies To Dubai To Spend Time With His Daughter DJ Cuppy by Godsfavour78: 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
obiekunie2:
this man sha!

condemned brain sad

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Flies To Dubai To Spend Time With His Daughter DJ Cuppy by Simplecity(m): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
obiekunie2:
this man sha!

your brain is indeed condemned

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Flies To Dubai To Spend Time With His Daughter DJ Cuppy by Luizkid(m): 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pusyiter:
Dubai is now the capital of Nigeria
As in... Dubai Dubai everywhere na real wah.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15 Million Nigerians Visited Dubai In 2018 (photos) / 5 Shocking Things Iyanya Did To Bbnaija’s Diane In ‘the Therapist’ / Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Love Up At Mercy’s Housewarming Party (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.