Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,170 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) (47892 Views)

FG Commissions 450 Metric Tons Cassava Processing Plant In Rivers / Imota Rice Mill Nears Completion, Set To Be The Third Largest In The World / Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2019
tricksters:
I am not sorry bit how many foolish Hausa or Chinese have you seen wake up to start insulting Yorubas or their leaders n which Igbo do not wake up to insult Awo or Tinubu as the song n prayer to their Amadioha every morning. That should prove to you who is pathetic btw me n your tribe.

u are the first offender here !!

u need change , those Yoruba guys in East are so nice , have u read of heard of issues between them and the igbo people u call names ? they live happily in the east , a lot of them , infact Jimoh my friend in Lagos now he plays for Ifeanyi Ubah football team in nnewi , the last time I saw him in Lagos , he characters and behavior changed, sometimes u need to move around. most tribalistic people never traveled or move around , tribalistic people are mostly stagnant !!

people are same everywhere , then when growing up , from all I heard is that India people do juju alot and they very wicked people that they worship gods and all that , later I saw many India Christians , who practice Christianity more than we Africans , in fact in their Churches they have where u eat free breakfast before church service , and they collect only one offering , last week I was in my village church , we did 6 offerings in one church service. Cos our village Reverend thought that's the way Christianity is. he never moved around to see in India , they serve free breakfast during service.

just like South Africans , a local South African guy believes no south African person in Nigeria.

but I have met a lot of them in Lagos , if u have not traveled around, u will not notice them, the last 2 I met , I was the one that told them , u are not from Nigeria , just like u thinking no yourba in East , my brother they are alot of them in onitsha and enugu city , even inside our villages,

people do insult ojukwu and nnamdi kanu , that will not make me change my believe that there are good and bad people everywhere.
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by Myde4naija(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2019
lexy2014:

I don't have a problem how much more colour of a problem.

U didn't answer d question I asked. Is it because d border was closed that made this Imota rice mill to appear? Pls take note that i was specific, Imota Rice mill
yes
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2019
Myde4naija:
yes

How's that possible when Imota mill was conceived during d Ambode administration & work started as far back as 2017 and border closure was just last month? How are both related?
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 12:23am On Nov 21, 2019
tonye33:
Will this reduce the price of rice?

Because I hear say wetin rise for this country no dey come down except Penis
you may not witness it lower price

1 Like

Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 3:07am On Nov 25, 2019
futurism:

Give me a name and please ask your seller for it. I would need a bag.

Hey bro ... Umza Rice

Regards

1 Like

Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by Brandstudio01: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
pedel:
Unless the border is closed nobody will be interested in building anything.
We have the land and a large population of jobless youths, let's go into farming.

Yet you want me to Believe our Youths are Jobless bros. Nigeria will be better when we start practicing what we preach my brother.

No wonder dear the heartless Kidnappers a d Robbers by the day. Because no bother supporting young generations
Re: 2.5 Million Metric Tonne Rice Mill In Imota Lagos (Photos) by wewood8888: 6:45am On Jan 16, 2022
Cassava starch for sales in large quantity

Cassava tubers needed in large quantity,

Benue state
whatsapp 07017888888

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery / Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures / Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.