Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS (54701 Views)

Moesha Boduong: Sleeping With Different Men Will Never Make You Rich / "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours / Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by Auxtin85(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
And so ? Nor be their money or will EFCC arrest them for that ?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by superlanny(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
Their money, their life
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by aspiring44: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
Didi2d:
If one state in Nigeria can just develop like Dubai or Jo Burg so people can also come spend money here.
For the past days now all our celeb have been in Dubai spending money

They are simply growing their economy . which ever way money gets into their treasury . all is money .
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by scala101(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
Their money their life..... At least they are doing something with their money and life. They have both to gamble with.

Meanwhile some people here have no money
(if they manage to have its 30k/month)

And they definitely have no life. They know theirselves. I won't waste time calling names.

What a blow grin
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by oforjide: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
Alphahoku:
Just look at our so called role models
point of correction ur role model
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by Angelfrost(m): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Alphahoku:

Role models??! Who??! Wizkid and Tekno??! Lol...

If we are looking for weed smoking role models in the absence of Fela, the following are still alive..

Femi Kuti

Mark Cuban

Damien Marley

Eminem

Chris Brown

Etc... grin
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
EzeAmusu:
he should see it and do what exactly.
Chaiiii FINE BOY.... grin
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by ksam(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
Na Tecno I just they pity, person wey him career remain one bar they spend him money for gambling instead of savings.. Not wishing him bad, but him look like person wey go soon fall sick, I they hear they watch cool
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by FbcGrafix(m): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
Dm me for your logo... Check link in my signature
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by Bahamas95(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
realwiz1:
See This life eh .. hustle o make boys no use your 1 year salary take play bet.
Abeg forget that thing, if na just hustling dem take dey make am truck pusher for be millionaire.

We also need luck and favour
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by 77up(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
Alphahoku:
Just look at our my so called role models
You don't generalise everything undecided
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by iamboladee: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
Their money their life..... At least they are doing something with their money and life. They have both to gamble with.

And they definitely have no life. They know theirselves. I won't waste time calling names.
Bitter truth undecided
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by airbrush: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
Shibaraba:

are they still paid minimum wage to write craps online ? APC change your Style!
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by NonFarmPayrol: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
peeps4u:
I don't think they beg or apply to be anyone's role model. It's best you make yourself your children's role models. Artists or any celeb aren't moralists, they are just human beings like us and just want to live their lives as they want. You can't chain them from living their lives with "role model" things.

Shey naira marley don. Tell them
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by Josh44s(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
realwiz1:
See This life eh .. hustle o make boys no use your 1 year salary take play bet.

Insensible talks

Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by witworth(m): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
Alphahoku:
Your role models.
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by salford1: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
Tekno wan dey follow Wizkid gamble. This is serious.
It's like Otedola trying to gamble his money with Beros.
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by Ngirima: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

Davido should join them na

Opps!! i forgot he and his crew fights everyone, from Wizkid , to Tecno, MC Galaxy, Kiss Daniels and a group of others

[/s]
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by sharena(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
DIDNT SEE THEIR FACE
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by UnknownQueen(f): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
Shibaraba:

Chai, u finish us N power... GOD dey.
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by Starhearts: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wht is d big deal
I bet on weekends with huge amount of money with d staff of d come l work with
Gamble is legal
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by webngnews: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
Oh
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by deebrain(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
They can do whatever they want with their money. They have much to spare.
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
mtchew..i took it was bet9ja...
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by Tigerrrr(m): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
Didi2d:
If one state in Nigeria can just develop like Dubai or Jo Burg so people can also come spend money here.
our government no get sense
Re: Wizkid, Tekno & Others Seen Gambling With Different Currencies. PHOTOS & VIDEOS by piagbara: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2019
Didi2d:
Na just good road and electricity first, aswear all other go fall in place, and they know this fact..... God help us

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK / Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment / Majid Michel's Wife & Kids Join Him As He Kneels Down & Ministers In Church(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.