Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves (69292 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe / Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama / Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Johnson's Throwback Photo In 2009 Vs 2017 Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Adrian98(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2019
Oloshos
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by ylaa(f): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2019
I pray for a better opportunity that will showcase you comes your way so that you can triple your worth but make sure you come back for Thanksgiving. Watch out cos it's happening to u before the end of this week. Cheers

quote author=kingscare1 post=84161377]Tacha is famous, Mercy is famous also, let Both of them capitalize on these to make something best out of themselves than throwing unnecessary shades.

If am giving such platforms, I will tripple my worth cos definitely it will sell like fire.

King3Odds, Tripple any amount online everyday. Chat me up for today's games[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by piippa(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2019
Tacha can't write those strong words sha....we know who is behind that.
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Marvieduke(f): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2019
So they have not settle this their rifts, well if them like make them break bottles for their head that is their problem not ours.

1 Like

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by NotFarFrom: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2019
Awon werey meji
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Kenneth10110(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2019
They want to trend like Wizkid and Davido grin
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by J2381: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2019
Alphahoku:
I thought they reconciled
people like them hardly reconcile.
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Adakintroy2: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2019
People feed of hate and anger. If you tell them that both are friends what good is it to them?

They like to pitch Christian Ronaldo vs..messi.

They like to see Davido go at wizzy.

Both command their own uniqueness..but no they must fight first.
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by mobileincome(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2019
This person does not need money, See the Almost Perfect topnotch English write up. Please go and write for a living. People pay for articles. You are good at writing, take that from me. Just to Add, change your username so you can be an high flier in life.

I have given you something bigger than money

LOWLIFER:
Good morning Fam,

I made a thread last Friday/Saturday contemplating suicide because of the various and endless life challenges that has bedeviled me in recent times, I didn't plan to be sensational with the issue or create unusual attention ,as some people have made themselves to believe. I was just tired of Hoping and I am at the crossroad of life and I can barely help my plight. I have cried, wished for death in my sleep, tired of living an unproductive and stagnant life.

I am just a less privileged older brother to 2 younger siblings. I have been responsible for them in my own way since the demise of my Dad years ago and my mom this past August. I originally trained as a Fashion Designer, i am done with the apprenticeship but I have limited means to do a proper ceremony for the collection of certificate and other miscellaneous stuffs.

I work as a security guard for few months but I had to leave the place coz they downsized their labour and I also couldn't get going or survive the job because of peptic ulcer I have suffered for years which affects and cause burning sensation in my upper back and chest. So I quit the job.

At the moment life is unbearable for me. I am homeless ,dampened and clueless about life ,because I have already exhausted my strength and I am at God's mercy and his response and salvation has not been forthcoming. I couldn't get a place of my own or be able to help myself get on the track again.

I am Calling on good people of this forum to show empathy and goodwill and give me a little lifeline so I can have a single room of my own( a BQ preferably) . I am tired of trying and this year is gone with no noticeable achievement or improvement.

I am fighting through depression and my energy is failing me everyday. I honestly don't know how to push forward in life coz I am overwhelmed, helpless and hapless.

Please come to my rescue and help me in any way you can for my accommodation. I will be better,composed and focused and energized to push further and think better in becoming a better person and getting a better life.

I am genuinely in dire needs and I want people with goodwill, character and empathy to show compassion on me.

Please Help
0811 343 .5620

3 Likes

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by skyfather09(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2019
Buh they all hoes tho... Atleast they got that in common.
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by crismark(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2019
LOWLIFER:
Good morning Fam,

I made a thread last Friday/Saturday contemplating suicide because of the various and endless life challenges that has bedeviled me in recent times, I didn't plan to be sensational with the issue or create unusual attention ,as some people have made themselves to believe. I was just tired of Hoping and I am at the crossroad of life and I can barely help my plight. I have cried, wished for death in my sleep, tired of living an unproductive and stagnant life.

I am just a less privileged older brother to 2 younger siblings. I have been responsible for them in my own way since the demise of my Dad years ago and my mom this past August. I originally trained as a Fashion Designer, i am done with the apprenticeship but I have limited means to do a proper ceremony for the collection of certificate and other miscellaneous stuffs.

I work as a security guard for few months but I had to leave the place coz they downsized their labour and I also couldn't get going or survive the job because of peptic ulcer I have suffered for years which affects and cause burning sensation in my upper back and chest. So I quit the job.

At the moment life is unbearable for me. I am homeless ,dampened and clueless about life ,because I have already exhausted my strength and I am at God's mercy and his response and salvation has not been forthcoming. I couldn't get a place of my own or be able to help myself get on the track again.

I am Calling on good people of this forum to show empathy and goodwill and give me a little lifeline so I can have a single room of my own( a BQ preferably) . I am tired of trying and this year is gone with no noticeable achievement or improvement.

I am fighting through depression and my energy is failing me everyday. I honestly don't know how to push forward in life coz I am overwhelmed, helpless and hapless.

Please come to my rescue and help me in any way you can for my accommodation. I will be better,composed and focused and energized to push further and think better in becoming a better person and getting a better life.

I am genuinely in dire needs and I want people with goodwill, character and empathy to show compassion on me.

Please Help
0811 343 .5620
Useless scammer... Ur format is old. Try a new one.
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by TechCapon(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2019
LOWLIFER:
Good morning Fam,

Please Help
0811 343 .5620
don't give up, help is on the way
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2019
Xaomingo:
They are more mature than this na

good for their publicity. all na arrangement
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by LOWLIFER: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2019
I know I have writing talent but in the scheme of things and priorities, getting an accommodation is my big goal. I need to have a place to settle my mind and be productive for myself.

That's all

mobileincome:
This person does not need money, See the Almost Perfect topnotch English write up. Please go and write for a living. People pay for articles. You are good at writing, take that from me. Just to Add, change your username so you can be an high flier in life.

I have given you something bigger than money

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by TechCapon(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2019
crismark:

Useless scammer... Ur format is old. Try a new one.
stop being a fool and insensitive. It's better to shut up than spill bile from ur mouth

4 Likes

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by frankson1(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2019
LOWLIFER:
Good morning Fam,

Please Help
0811 343 .5620

Good morning Sir. Don't ever think you are in the worst position than anyone else.

If you truly desire a change, you should start by changing your MONICKER.
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Angelfrost(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2019
kingscare1:
Tacha is famous, Mercy is famous also, let Both of them capitalize on these to make something best out of themselves than throwing unnecessary shades.

If am giving such platforms, I will tripple my worth cos definitely it will sell like fire.

King3Odds, Tripple any amount online everyday. Chat me up for today's games

Famous??! Where exactly??!... What talent or contribution to entertainment and society in general??!...
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by LOWLIFER: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2019
Thank you sir. I am waiting for selfless individuals to empathize and come to my aid in getting a small room( preferably a BQ) as accommodation.

TechCapon:
don't give up, help is on the way
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by tillaman(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2019
Screw the 2 both of them
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by LOWLIFER: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2019
Thanks, but I had the account when everything was falling apart for me and I couldn't reason right . I am overwhelmed with pain, frustration and disappointment.

frankson1:

Good morning Sir. Don't ever think you are in the worst position than anyone else.

If you truly desire a change, you should start by changing your MONICKER.
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by mobileincome(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2019
Nairaland will not Pay you for your Big grammar. Go and post your writeup in Legit, Punch and Google "Get Paid for Writing"etc
They pay for writers. it can get your more than a BQ.

LOWLIFER:
Thank you sir. I am waiting for selfless individuals to empathize and come to my aid in getting a small room( preferably a BQ) as accommodation.

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2019
Xaomingo:
They are more mature than this na
Na mercy dey find trouble. Some of these housemates have been shading Tacha she nordey send since. I love that her reply to Mercy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Sanchez01: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2019
'Plastic melts'... Now that is petty grin

2 Likes

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by danot1030: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2019
This Mercy of a lady is too petty and proud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by witworth(m): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2019
Mercy is always the first to cause trouble, i think mercy is living in fear of tacha.
she is frightened when tacha is not even scary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2019
danot1030:
This Mercy of a lady is too petty and proud.
Don't mind them and they will say it is Tacha.
She is insecure and has shaded Tacha for veing DQ she nor reply na that she replied. Mechanics want to die angry

2 Likes

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2019
witworth:
Mercy is always the first to cause trouble, i think mercy is living in fear of tacha.
she is frightened when tacha is not even scary.
Because Mercy is insecure.

1 Like

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by 12345baba(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2019
kingscare1:
Tacha is famous, Mercy is famous also, let Both of them capitalize on these to make something best out of themselves than throwing unnecessary shades.

King3Odds, Tripple any amount online everyday. Chat me up for today's games
beef dey sell
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by SweetPreeq(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Tacha wicked oo

2 Likes

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by mushystuff: 8:47am On Nov 19, 2019
Very silly children.
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by pretteemee(f): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2019
LOWLIFER:
Good morning Fam,

Please Help
0811 343 .5620

Bros Sorry for whatever predicament is befalling you and will still befall you o.

I just checked Ur profile now and Ur previous post,
this account is actually a new account and all Ur post is about suicide, suicide and suicide.

From my observation, the whole thing looks too fake to be real..... but in case you are being honest,
you don't have to Kill yourself,
only Cowards do that.
Find something profiting to do and make money.
If you invest the time U spend soliciting for help online in search for things U can do to make money, you will find one someday. Use that phone in your hand.

I pray you find a helper if you are honest... but if you are using all this writing skills and data to scam innocent people instead of going to deliver Ur writing skills on freelancing,then God will expose you and your likes in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides / Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Uses Crutches, 1 Year After Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.