Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves (69291 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe / Dencia Mocks Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage And Mercy Aigbe Over Yansh Drama / Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Johnson's Throwback Photo In 2009 Vs 2017 Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by tammie24: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2019
Tacha should just have ignored mercy

She needs attention
And Tacha is taking all of it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Antoeni(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2019
2 Naughty Children that Likes Proper Upbringing
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by buzorcharles(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2019
they planned this to always be in the news
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2019
Why are we talking about these people?
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by MrBanner(m): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2019
LOWLIFER:
Good morning Fam,

I made a thread last Friday/Saturday contemplating suicide because of the various and endless life challenges that has bedeviled me in recent times, I didn't plan to be sensational with the issue or create unusual attention ,as some people have made themselves to believe. I was just tired of Hoping and I am at the crossroad of life and I can barely help my plight. I have cried, wished for death in my sleep, tired of living an unproductive and stagnant life.

I am just a less privileged older brother to 2 younger siblings. I have been responsible for them in my own way since the demise of my Dad years ago and my mom this past August. I originally trained as a Fashion Designer, i am done with the apprenticeship but I have limited means to do a proper ceremony for the collection of certificate and other miscellaneous stuffs.

I work as a security guard for few months but I had to leave the place coz they downsized their labour and I also couldn't get going or survive the job because of peptic ulcer I have suffered for years which affects and cause burning sensation in my upper back and chest. So I quit the job.

At the moment life is unbearable for me. I am homeless ,dampened and clueless about life ,because I have already exhausted my strength and I am at God's mercy and his response and salvation has not been forthcoming. I couldn't get a place of my own or be able to help myself get on the track again.

I am Calling on good people of this forum to show empathy and goodwill and give me a little lifeline so I can have a single room of my own( a BQ preferably) . I am tired of trying and this year is gone with no noticeable achievement or improvement.

I am fighting through depression and my energy is failing me everyday. I honestly don't know how to push forward in life coz I am overwhelmed, helpless and hapless.

Please come to my rescue and help me in any way you can for my accommodation. I will be better,composed and focused and energized to push further and think better in becoming a better person and getting a better life.

I am genuinely in dire needs and I want people with goodwill, character and empathy to show c

Useless scammer! Go and hustle legit. Oshi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Daveoo(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2019
This 2 Oloshos don't have anytin tangible to offer the society apart from sex.
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by lailo: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2019
oluwamile:
.ode meji
If u have parents who are above 40,or uncle's,aunt's pls advice them to check their Blood pressure,sugar level,these things helps in preventing/managing congestive heart failure, hypertension and stroke.
U honestly don't know the kind of good ur doing to them wehn u tell them to check there by and sugar level
Parents and Uncle above 40?meaning people on NL are less than 20??
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by RepentanceSure: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2019
LOWLIFER:
Good morning Fam,

I made a thread last Friday/Saturday contemplating suicide because of the various and endless life challenges that has bedeviled me in recent times, I didn't plan to be sensational with the issue or create unusual attention ,as some people have made themselves to believe. I was just tired of Hoping and I am at the crossroad of life and I can barely help my plight. I have cried, wished for death in my sleep, tired of living an unproductive and stagnant life.

I am just a less privileged older brother to 2 younger siblings. I have been responsible for them in my own way since the demise of my Dad years ago and my mom this past August. I originally trained as a Fashion Designer, i am done with the apprenticeship but I have limited means to do a proper ceremony for the collection of certificate and other miscellaneous stuffs.

I work as a security guard for few months but I had to leave the place coz they downsized their labour and I also couldn't get going or survive the job because of peptic ulcer I have suffered for years which affects and cause burning sensation in my upper back and chest. So I quit the job.

At the moment life is unbearable for me. I am homeless ,dampened and clueless about life ,because I have already exhausted my strength and I am at God's mercy and his response and salvation has not been forthcoming. I couldn't get a place of my own or be able to help myself get on the track again.

I am Calling on good people of this forum to show empathy and goodwill and give me a little lifeline so I can have a single room of my own( a BQ preferably) . I am tired of trying and this year is gone with no noticeable achievement or improvement.

I am fighting through depression and my energy is failing me everyday. I honestly don't know how to push forward in life coz I am overwhelmed, helpless and hapless.

Please come to my rescue and help me in any way you can for my accommodation. I will be better,composed and focused and energized to push further and think better in becoming a better person and getting a better life.

I am genuinely in dire needs and I want people with goodwill, character and empathy to show compassion on me.

Please Help
0811 343 .5620

Refuse to take that poison.
Hatred for what people did to you kills you within and block God's blessings.
My dear forgiving those who offends you doesn't mean you like what they did to you rather it let's the love of God flow through you to them.
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Toks2008(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2019
Plastic melts.

Kuku kee me.

1 Like

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2019
A lot of women ehn especially black women. They just can't try and get dignity in their lives tueh.
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2019
RepentanceSure:

Refuse to take that poison.
Hatred for what people did to you kills you within and block God's blessings.
My dear forgiving those who offends you doesn't mean you like what they did to you rather it let's the love of God flow through you to them.
You don't quote people like that preaching forgiveness if you can't help then don't quote him.
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2019
if them like let them shave each others towtow.. e no concern me.
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by GreetMe(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2019
RoyalHighness7:
Just because they posted what they felt like posting so they are shading each other?
You guys are drunkard
Big drunkards plus the mod that pushed this to FP
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2019
Xaomingo:
They are more mature than this na
who told u dey are matured?? Maturity doesn't expose sometin dat ought to be hidden. Breast and yansh exposure is meant for kids like dem abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by RepentanceSure: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2019
Ausrichie:

You don't quote people like that preaching forgiveness if you can't help then don't quote him.

it will be a great help to ease his depression. I have been there.
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2019
RepentanceSure:

it will be a great help to ease his depression. I have been there.
I am in a depressive state too and all I need to hold it is a laptop at least simple not words. Not everyone needs words. In fact fvck words.
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Antoeni:
2 Naughty Children that Likes Proper Upbringing
*Lacks
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Vibesvbs(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2019
Slawormir:

They don't my nigggar

Ladies hate themselves too much

Unlike we real niggarrrs.
U no dey tire to dey say niggger undecided .
Niggerr ko Ginger ni tongue
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by mechanics(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2019
Alphahoku:
I thought they reconciled
I don't think so.
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Kaymaxine(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2019
I even thought i was gonna see "butchered themselves"!!!
Stupid topic
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Aturitoroman: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2019
MrBanner:

Useless scammer! Go and hustle legit. Oshi!
I swear, this is their new format now, suicide.

That's how I sent one money, time to call d person to confirm oda e see am d fool switch off fone..

I pity people who will fall for their trick angry
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by spinna: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2019
Savagery from Tacha ..chai.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by madridsta007(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2019
Alphahoku:
I thought they reconciled

Women never reconcile.
It takes the grace of God.

Men for men, reconcilliation is largely easy.
It takes a trip to the bar cheesy
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Funkybabee(f): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
chaiii original savage!!

plastic melt

2 Likes

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Funkybabee(f): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
chaii original savage...

plastic melt

1 Like

Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by KIDfurniture(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
God punish 2 of them
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Ajibade123(m): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Two mumu prostitutes mtcheeew

anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by opebiboy: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Two okpos looking for attention. Stunt
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by Legendguru: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Oh
Re: Tacha And Mercy Shade Themselves by mariemgamal: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kingsley Orji 'Egbeigwe' Uses Crutches, 1 Year After Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides / 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.