Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President (33668 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 / 2023: Second Term Governors Plot To Succeed Buhari / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by AerialMapper: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2019
“He asked my friend to extend his high regards to me, and then told them that God willing, I will rule Nigeria, except if I died.

Well it definitely means you will die.

Deduce

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by RZArecta2(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2019
Too much tramadol and codeine in this peadophile’s system. He’ll ràpe all our underage girls in the name of sharia child marriage. Tufiakwa cool

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by LabDNA: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2019
seunmsg:

Silly emotions over pragmatism as usual. Anyway, that’s your choice.

It is actually pragmatism over emotion. The rest of the South won't vote SW and North is realigning with the SESS bloc with with PDP winnning in Sokoto and Zamfara.

So even If I vote for SW, no matter how cerebral the candidate is, my vote will be wasted. We all know this.

The talakawas and almajiris hold the key to aso rock and will vote Pro-north and pro-sharia candidates, so let's join them to move the country forward by voting their candidates. That's the practical thing to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Job2004: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2019
Not all dreams and prophecies come through.
My guy calm down, your days are gone and gone for good. This one will do do worse than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Paxmedical(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2019
Hope you are not planning to die before the election. Because we only need someone who can accept different religions
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by BraniacX(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2019
dre11:

.......says “marabous and a mystery Arab man predicted I will be Nigerian president”

https://dailynigerian.com/yerima-reveals-plans-to-succeed-buhari-says-marabous-and-a-mystery-arab-man-predicted-i-will-be-nigerian-president/

THEN YOU WOULD DIE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by RexTramadol1: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2019
If ONLY he knows what happened to Saul
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Tomilola360: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2019
Stupid news, fake news, all sorts.

Must you guys always give unnecessary attention to all these crap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Sanchez01: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2019
PDP will explode in 2023! All I'm interested in is Wike's and Secondus' reaction. What a time to be alive! grin
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2019
Nigeria's Macbeth
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by shosky1794: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2019
The same marabouts said Atiku would be President of Nigeria. That was actually said a long time ago but we all know how the story ended
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by RamseyBolton: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2019
I plan to snatch Beyonce from Jayz too. Make we all dey plan dey go

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by portacabin: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2019
dre11:

.......says “marabous and a mystery Arab man predicted I will be Nigerian president”

https://dailynigerian.com/yerima-reveals-plans-to-succeed-buhari-says-marabous-and-a-mystery-arab-man-predicted-i-will-be-nigerian-president/

rubbish. Thunder paya all your enemies
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by simplesearch: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2019
What a very useless reason to want to be the president of a multicultural and multi-religious society like ours. His only proven antecedent being a former sharia advocate, is this part of the saudi conspiracy enlivened some months ago? let's watch and see, but I know Nigeria is safe in the hand of Jesus.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Angelfrost(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2019
Mallams/Marabout... The future of this nation is in shambles.

Even extremists and Sharia proponents want to rule a Democratic nation. Smh.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2019
dreamer, except maybe you are from southwest or perhaps southeast!
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Yebosola(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2019
@OP,u do well,move this quickly to JOKE SECTION to garner your likes & shares,Nigeria is not a banana country.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2019
What about me...?

A marabout told me yesterday that Mr. Osewa will sell Nairaland to me tomorrow for just #100, 000 payable in 20 instalments. cool

I even saw it in a dream too.

Borrowing a leaf from my mentor, Alh. Yerima.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by LabDNA: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2019
The truth is that even Yerima may defeat Atiku. Pro-shariaists will always most likely defeat moderate politicians up north.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by ChoCho54(f): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2019
seunmsg:

The right to legitimately aspire for political office is a constitutional right that can’t be denied anybody that meets up with the requirement of the office being sought. If Nigerians decide to vote Yerima has their next president, so be it. Democracy is a rule of the majority and not cheap emotions.
Indeed, NL is a huge comic relief.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Yebosola(m): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2019
seunmsg:

You want to abandon Atiku for Yerima?

Nothing wey person no go see for this Nairaland o.

Gbam!!!Another mugu loading,after ,Yahoo Ezekhome to come yahoonized him.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Ogbonnaa(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2019
I am an Igbo man from Umuahia, Abia State. I prefer a northerner to a Yoruba, when it comes to election, I will vote a Northern candidate over a Yoruba candidate any day any time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Yebosola(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2019
LabDNA:

As long it is North in the absence of the East, I'm ok with it.

Do you have a problem with that? Or do you now hate 'Shariaists' like buhari and yerima because you want to smuggle yourself in?

Not so fast buddy.

From their words,you shall know them,anything they touches becomes doomed, if I can't have the baby,let's divide it syndrome.Shior..
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by SouthSouth1914: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2019
DennisEche:
I SUPPORT, AT LEAST WE GO DE OPERATE SHARIA, SO THAT LOOTERS WILL BEHEADED, IN ZOMBIES VOICE SHA

What about the non Muslims?
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by efighter: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2019
Same Marabouts that told Atikuchukwu Abubakar that he would be president. Just come with our money which you have been stealing, let's spend part of it also.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by SaintLorenzo(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2019
Forgive people not because they deserve forgiveness,but because you deserve peace.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by chukwuibuipob: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2019
grin grin so dat u go dey marry 12 years old every every year .Dumb head
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by LabDNA: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2019
Yebosola:

From their words,you shall know them,anything they touches becomes doomed, if I can't have the baby,let's divide it syndrome.Shior..

Register for an adult education class.

Nobody is dividing any baby, if the Eastern region can't have the 'baby'. It goes North. The 'baby' remains intact my brother.

Do you have a problem with that?
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Jabioro: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2019
A dead dreams, a failed prophecy,and useless fellow who had nothing to offer.. paedophile who married Faraway fifteen years old Egyptian girl..Use our local tax to enticed a foreigner..leave the local people to suffer.. fools
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Toosure70: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2019
Wetin these people. want turn Nigeria to
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by kingcheks(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Weighs Return Options, Backs Osinbajo / Hameed Ali Gives Simon Lalong Gift (Photos) / Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.