Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President (33664 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 / 2023: Second Term Governors Plot To Succeed Buhari / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by dipsy2009: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
He wants to rule Nigeria because someone dreamt of it. grin grin

What are your actual plans for Nigeria? What are you going to do about the rising unemployment and inflation rates in the country?

This is why we are where we are in this country. Spirituality is taken too seriously and it’s starting to affect how we logically make decisions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by ba7man(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
seunmsg:
The same marabouts that deceived Atiku have also started revealing SAKAMANJE dreams to Yarima.

I have no problem with anyone contesting but the desire to contest should be based on what the aspirant want to do to uplift Nigerians and not simply based on a useless dream from a marabout. They deceived Atiku, they have started deceiving Yerima.
Na dem be the new yahoo boys.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by 12345baba(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
U go die be that
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by kayusely70(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
LabDNA:

It doesn't matter, the north loves him more for that, that brightens his chances. There is nothing that he would that Buhari has not done.

If he stands against a SW candidate, he will win. Didn't his child marriage bill suceed in the national assembly?
And S/E wovld scramble to be his vice

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by juman(m): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Marabouts are like African pastors. They are only after money.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by juman(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
Zamfara is the worstest governed state in nigeria.
That say everything about him.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by HeIlinues: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
The man who brought Sharia law to us and promised to spread it across the country
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Fuckgovt: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
All this insult for him here is just mere talk. Nigeria youth are too buy with being marlians as their country and future is been mortgaged. Nigerians are fools especially our current youths.we will still see youths kill themselves for him, even Christian youths once money n rice is involved. We behave like educated illiterates in Nigeria.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by hush15: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
dre11:

.......says “marabous and a mystery Arab man predicted I will be Nigerian president”

https://dailynigerian.com/yerima-reveals-plans-to-succeed-buhari-says-marabous-and-a-mystery-arab-man-predicted-i-will-be-nigerian-president/

He is welcomed. I just hope before that time, I will have perfected my migration papers just incase it's their usual nonsense
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Yebosola(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
LabDNA:

Register for an adult education class.

Nobody is dividing any baby, if the Eastern region can't have the 'baby'. It goes North. The 'baby' remains intact my brother.

Do you have a problem with that?

Always abusive, is in your DNA,why don't u leave the messenger and check the message, Mr.Dictionary grin
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Charly68: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Am sure Atiku will be saying what useless talk is this?
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by orisa37: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
That's the Egyptian Marabout that gave Sani Yerima the Ten year old girl he married. And that's a Satanic prediction.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Switruth: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
What a country of jokers.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Switruth: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Fuckgovt:
All this insult for him here is just mere talk. Nigeria youth are too buy with being marlians as their country and future is been mortgaged. Nigerians are fools especially our current youths.we will still see youths kill themselves for him, even Christian youths once money n rice is involved. We behave like educated illiterates in Nigeria.
. Like the 8 year old boy murdered in kogi election ground when he shouted sai wada or sowore wey still dey rotten for jail.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Bimpe29: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Yerima has suddenly turned to Baba Suwe. Yeye natu.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Walelavender(m): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
A big joke right grin?

Yerima,go preside over Tsafe,Bugudu,Kaora-Namoda,Zurmi and make Gusau your FCT
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by armadeo(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
dre11:

.......says “marabous and a mystery Arab man predicted I will be Nigerian president”

https://dailynigerian.com/yerima-reveals-plans-to-succeed-buhari-says-marabous-and-a-mystery-arab-man-predicted-i-will-be-nigerian-president/

Dont do codeine and tramadol dem no dey hear.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Legendguru: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Dipwater(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
I cant wait for this i/diot to become the president of nigeria . We are gradually getting there. Very soon we go hear am ,then it will be clear to all that there is truly an agenda by that time it will be too late to fight back.

The tinubu's should brace up for doomsday is approaching fast.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by LabDNA: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ogbonnaa:
Try to understand me, forget about parties, if election is conducted between a Yoruba candidate and an hausa candidate, let assume PDP brought out a Yoruba candidate and APC go for an Hausa candidate, we Igbos we vote an Hausa candidate who is in APC over a Yoruba candidate who is in PDP

The easiest way for PDP to die totally is to field a SW presidential candidate. Their supporters in the SESS will abandon them faster than the speed with which a yoruba man throwing Amala into his mouth. SESS bloc remains their backbone and helped them gather a good chunk of 11 million votes they got at the presidentials this year.

That 11 million translated 45.8% of the total votes cast.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by jconsulting(f): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Thank God they gave you two options ,either you rule Nigeria or die before the time......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by mamaafrik(m): 6:37am On Nov 20, 2019
Who is the monsuru in the making,Nigerian President kwa,dey are doing you from village.
Have you heard of oshibajoooooooo,that is the key,so gettaway you
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 20, 2019
stonemasonn:
he'll get financial support from Saudi Arabia.

Lol. Good luck to him.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Helinuex: 7:30am On Nov 20, 2019
FrLukas:

Lol. Good luck to him.

Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Southsoul: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2019
What's the legacy of this Sharia dragon sef I wanna know
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by LyfeJennings(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2019
God will punish this man
Re: Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
This is a dagger in the earth of El rufai

He would likely share northern delegates with El rufai in APC

Yarima that lost zamfara and that brings nothing to the table?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon / Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi / Ganduje Launches Free School Feeding For Primary School Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.