Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) (78503 Views)

Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) / Man Coughs Out His Lungs In California / 14-Year-Old Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by DennisEche(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Chibuzoc:
Marlians make una come see o
lols
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Flexy2vybes(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2019
D man na marlian
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by OBIPLUS(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Check my signature.

SALES, Industrial kitchen, restaurant, hotel and bakery equipments such as gas oven, shawama machine, toaster, roasters, popcorn machine, icecream machine, deep plantain fryer machine, ice machine , industrial freezers, supermarket shelve, weighing machine,plantain deep fryer machine, bread/ dough spiral mixer, water dispenser , food processors of all kinds, water production equipments, supply trucks of all kinds etc.
Enquires +2348063389700.
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by brainhgeek(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Maxymilliano:
I am still not convinced to stop smoking.

We are all going to die either way ... I mean what's the point of dying healthy grin

Lalasticlala

What's the point of living sick?

2 Likes

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Lawrry(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2019
When Son realizes he will become a defender under Mourinho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by psychologist(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2019
Tt
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2019
Dem go gree hear ?

2 Likes

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by jorez: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2019
Maxymilliano:

We are all going to die either way ... I mean what's the point of dying healthy grin

Lalasticlala

Stupid man,go and die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:
0KNM's lungs
lol. Not that bad

1 Like

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by crackhouse(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2019
noble71:
shocked as for smoking I leave it for chinese. My Oga for office want to use smoke kill me. Funny enough I don't smoke but I get high everyday from his smoke.
if you are inhaling then there's no difference between you and him.

9 Likes

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by samsard(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Good thing his innards don't have second hand value, usually these Chinese doctors would have offloaded everything inside his skin on the black market. See, sometimes even bad thing dey get value, na context matter.
Did you even read?
He signed up to donate them, but unfortunately, his longs weren't useful.
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by bouncin04(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2019
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by stewatt(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2019
Most people shouting Malian are plain dumb, smoking cig is totally different from smoking weed.. No one dies smoking weed. Do your assignment.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2019
If there is something I must agree Nigerians are not into, it's smoking. Nigerians don't smoke. Some boys experiment with it while growing up, lots drop the habit, few continue occasionally and chain smokers are negligible. Our celebrities use that to feel they belong and are bad boys and girls( I wonder why they do that).
In Chinese villages, they don't patronize brands, they prepare their own ciggerates themselves. U will see a grand father with no teeth puffing the thing anyhow with local gin.

4 Likes

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Chibabe1(f): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2019
Continue jare!

Maxymilliano:

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Wanity(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2019
This weytin happen na how many accounts you dry open for nairaland
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Hoodbilonia: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2019
Applies to those burning packs of cig a day
I do abt two sticks a week of ese change but smoke more weed and drink sods water abt 4bottles a month

1 Like

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2019
0KNM:
lol. Not that bad

You'll get there. wink
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by kowalsky: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Smoking kills. Why do people indulge in self distraught? Say no to smoking.

Heard of nicotine?
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by anonimi: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Smoking kills. Why do people indulge in self distraught? Say no to smoking.

Many of us need to ask ourselves that question in our country concerning our leaders looters.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

4 Likes

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2019
Required

2 Likes

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by AdeRichard12: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2019
noble71:
shocked as for smoking I leave it for chinese. My Oga for office want to use smoke kill me. Funny enough I don't smoke but I get high everyday from his smoke.

You are at higher risk than him,, that's third party smoker. Better run slifnothers are smoking, you inhaling suffer more than them releasing the smoke..studies shows

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by JayPeeOham: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2019
Am yet to see a white man who doesn't smoke! grin

As for Nigerians, pls what's the chemistry between smoking and the heat in our country? undecided
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by ednut1(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2019
Coach sarri
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Willdone5406: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2019
All die nah die . What of healthy people that just collapsed and died all of a sudden?, nah smoking kill them. Something must kill a man in this world not to talk of Nigeria where people are dying like mosquitoes because of the carelessness of our political monsters/vampires. Do what gives you JOY cause life is too short in Nigeria
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

You'll get there. wink
Fortunately for me, I can’t get there as a clean person. I’m clean
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by anonimi: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2019
viccipedia:
You must have lived long enough to know that life itself is self destructive.

As such, accelerating the self-destruction of life itself, by smoking is a non-issue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3340066_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by mamajj17(f): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2019
Maxymilliano:

Lalasticlala

Funny guy grin grin even ABACHA died through Apple grin wink

3 Likes

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by noble71(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2019
AdeRichard12:

You are at higher risk than him,, that's third party smoker. Better run slifnothers are smoking, you inhaling suffer more than them releasing the smoke..studies shows
Jesu! You mean am? Thanks for the information bro.
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by cicikhemy(f): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2019
I hope this get to all smokers cause even with the warning on cigarette they still smoke it like them got chimney atop their head...#ObviouslyGod'sGraceIsNeeded

1 Like

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by kunmiiii: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2019
Cigarette is a very bad habit with so many unattractive problems- bad breath, stained teeth, gum diseases, Infact, smoking accounts for 30 percent of all cancer deaths, there is no safe level of cigarette smoke, even light smoking and second hand smoke na still the same thing. Get rid of the habit before it gets rid of your lungs!

7 Likes

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by kiddkash(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=TheGiftedOne post=84161834]Smoking kills. Why do people indulge in self distraught? Say no to smoking. [/quote
so you never smoke igbo! you no know wetin you dey miss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World / My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.