Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) (78504 Views)

Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) / Man Coughs Out His Lungs In California / 14-Year-Old Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Ayodele1959(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Maxymilliano:
I am still not convinced to stop smoking.

We are all going to die either way ... I mean what's the point of dying healthy grin

Lalasticlala

You no need to be convinced bro, but always have it at the back of your mind that smokers are liable to die young but if you fortunate to grow old you might not able to enjoy your old age. Words is enough for the wise!!!
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by ireneidiva(f): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Smoking kills. Why do people indulge in self distraught? Say no to smoking.
Self-destruct.

1 Like

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by fatytoy333(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
noble71:
shocked as for smoking I leave it for chinese. My Oga for office want to use smoke kill me. Funny enough I don't smoke but I get high everyday from his smoke.
Unfortunately being around him puts your lungs in the line of danger of the same predicament that befalls a chronic smoker. The smoke (CO) coming from his cigarette which you inhale is dangerous as well
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
0KNM:
Fortunately for me, I can’t get there as a clean person. I’m clean

What do you have for me?
I've missed you... embarassed
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Tellemall: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
cococandy:

Dying from cigarette related death is very painful and a sad spectacle for the loved ones to watch.

Sometimes I feel myself choking up and becoming short of breath from just watching them struggle to breathe.
Last last they end up intubated on the ventilator and die within moments of being extubated (lingo).

There are many way to die but don’t let it be COPD. It’s painful
Do weed smokers experience this, or only cigarette smokers?
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
realstars:
The only way to stop smoking is just to stop it.
I didn't know this untill 6 years ago.
And now I am free.
Cigarettes?
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by airminem(f): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
samsard:
Did you even read?
He signed up to donate them, but unfortunately, his longs weren't useful.
the ad placed with this lungs got 25million views and you dare say the lungs werent useful? cheesy they go paid bigtime mydear.

1 Like

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Tellemall:

mention me when she replies
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Tellemall: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
noble71:
shocked as for smoking I leave it for chinese. My Oga for office want to use smoke kill me. Funny enough I don't smoke but I get high everyday from his smoke.

That's the danger of second hand smoking. You don't need to be a first hand smoker. Exactly what it does to the person who is smoking is what happens to innocent non-smokers. This is the fundamental reason I despise smokers. How can they impose their bad life choices on everyone else around them?

4 Likes

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Tellemall: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
R2bees:
mention me when she replies
I'll try to.
R2bees, follow the thread for it.

1 Like

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by macphilip: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
fellow Nigerians,
which is worse btw smoking, drinking or womanizing ?
honest answers
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

What do you have for me?
I've missed you... embarassed
I have me for you wink lipsrsealed kiss
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
0KNM:
I have me for you wink lipsrsealed kiss

No money? What is a man without money?
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
I had this argument with someone here, that he didn't see anything wrong in smoking, I guess he will see this now.
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by 234reader2: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
cococandy:

Dying from cigarette related death is very painful and a sad spectacle for the loved ones to watch.

Sometimes I feel myself choking up and becoming short of breath from just watching them struggle to breathe.
Last last they end up intubated on the ventilator and die within moments of being extubated (lingo).

There are many way to die but don’t let it be COPD. It’s painful
how do you know sir , have you die one before ?
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by cococandy(f): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Tellemall:

Marijuana has its downsides.

However, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) isn’t one of them.
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by iReddington: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hahahahaha, so many weed smokers wan know if they are in the same boat. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by cococandy(f): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
I take care of critical ill patients.

Many of them patients with diagnosis of respiratory failure due to lifetime of pollution from work place pollutants or most commonly smoking.

I see the pain.
234reader2:
how do you know sir have you die one before ?
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

No money? What is a man without money?
A man is a man with or without money

1 Like

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Tellemall: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
cococandy:

Marijuana has its downsides.

However, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) isn’t one of them.
The icing on the vice.
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
0KNM:
A man is a man with or without money

Without money, he is a living thing.
With money, he is a man. kiss

1 Like

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by jimb(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
they should just wash it.. and use it
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Without money, he is a living thing.
With money, he is a man. kiss
Then Peter said, “Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk” - Acts 3:6

1 Like

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Tookool(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
noble71:
You are a secondary smoker ..... your lungs will be worse than that of the actual smoker. Caution him not to smoke while at work or you report him to the appropriate authority. Better still .....sue him wink

1 Like

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by viccipedia: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
anonimi:

As such, accelerating the self-destruction of life itself, by smoking is a non-issue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3340066_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Theres nothing like accelation. There is only life and choice. Everyone cannot make the same choice. Don’t be deceived, civilization is overrated.

1 Like

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by ekevwe(m): 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Make una forget this talk. Smoking no dey kill jor. My grand father is 143 yrs. And smokes over 2 packets of cigarette a day.

Pray for good health my people.
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
Something must kill a man

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by TONYE001(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The "Smoking kills" crew will soon arrive, as if we are not all dying already, even if you lock yourself in a cellar and eat only vegetables everyday you will still die!!! angry

Die at old age, die a painless death (I'm aware there are other diseases that could cause painful deaths).

Die a painful death, die of COPD, malignancies (metastasized), your loved ones running from pole to pole, spending money on you. Your parents/children seeing you suffer, the emotional/psychological trauma.

Choose wisely.

4 Likes

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by Almunjid(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Maxymilliano:
I am still not convinced to stop smoking.

We are all going to die either way ... I mean what's the point of dying healthy grin

Lalasticlala

If getting that type of lungs is ur target, smoke hard until u achieve it. RIP in advance!

1 Like

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by akdjr(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
This is lovely....
Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by anonimi: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
viccipedia:
Theres nothing like accelation. There is only life and choice. Everyone cannot make the same choice. Don’t be deceived, civilization is overrated.

Truly, everyone cannot make the same choice.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) by lastempero: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
noble71:

Go n check ur lungs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World / My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.