Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) (45487 Views)

Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) / 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) / Obama To Visit 2 African Countries, Will He Visit Nigeria? Check In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2019
Jacseyi:
Same with Mauritius, these countries are developing. However, it's easier and faster to develop smaller countries compare to bigger ones.

Den we need secession... aahhh
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Unbiased1: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2019
plaindealer:

Onitsha, dirtiest in the world, also Aba and Umuahia.

3 out of the 20 dirtiest cities in the world are in the SE, but instead of worrying about their own dirty lifestyle, dirty way of life and dubious global recognition as the dirtiest place on the surface of the earth, they are busy carrying another country on their shoulder as a badge of honor.

Dirty and delusional people with no sense of decency.

SW is actually the cleanest in Nigeria.

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Unbiased1: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2019
Unbiased1:

SW is actually the cleanest in Nigeria.

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Unbiased1: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=Unbiased1 post=84195740][/quote]

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by sLentlover7778(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2019
grin grin cheesy, if only we can start all over again.. but not with all these oldschool..

nairalanduseles:

Dey have been disqualified from the race bro.....
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2019
-
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Unbiased1: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2019
The SW has always been the cleanest in Nigeria

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by aspiring44: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2019
Temptee101:

shocked

You were making sense until you said Nigeria could turn things around for good

Bros, just forget Nigeria and don't waste your hope on her. This is evident from the ways things have been moving, we were better off 5 decades ago. We are not progressing one bit rather moving backwards in the speed of light. Ordinary election we can't peacefully conduct

I don't expect anything from Nigeria, I do my bits and leave the rest for God

My brother ,if we are pessimistic all the time , we won't be able to find the solutions to our problems . Both followers and leaders are very much guilty in the situation we found ourselves in .

We are already pushed to the wall ,and we are even breathing inside the wall , so it will get to a level whereby implosion will occur and we we we would be able to fix things back .

Our problems are hydra headed . if we can go back to regionalism , the better for us. Because the federal system is a complete hoax and a disaster whereby a certain part of the federation enjoy 70% of federal character. And there is no element of character in them .

2 Likes

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by obailala(m): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2019
Kingspin:
Nigeria the giant of shitholes.

Only PDP will agree.
APC will agree when they lose power.

Lol... Apc concurred before 2015.
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by biosystech: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2019
BeachTime:
I think you have slave mentality.
Botswana is a developed country and superior to Nigeria in many ways . It has beautiful nature and weather and also small population which makes it easy to develop and manage . Simply more serene and organized . Nigeria is overpopulated - overpopulation breeds poverty,crime,diseases and general disorganization (even the United states is getting fvcked due to large population ) . stop breeding like rabbits .
I even love Botswana and Namibia than South Africa. those are my two favorite African countries. I also love Cape Verde .

Cape Verde, I hope to go there. I don't mind marrying Cape Verdian, Jamaican, Ethiopian, Botswanan, Somalian... grin

BeachTime:
I think Nigeria needs a visionary and disciplined dictator like me to turn things around .
I'm sorry bros but there's nothing like disciplined dictator. History has shown they'll always become the devil the had hoped not to be.
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by peacesamuel94(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2019
djdutchbrah:

Nigerians don't talk bad about the country just the fantastically corrupt leaders. Nigeria has produced some of the world's brightest minds. We excel in every country we go to and are among the most successful immigrants.
Nigeria is unfortunately ruled by a gang of bandits and thugs.

These bright minds You speak of, are the minority in Nigeria. Nigeria as a majority is a collection of blind and empty brained dimwits. Remember this is a democracy. So if Nigerian leaders are a gang of bandits and thugs as you said, and the population of voters could not see this., it means majority wins the vote. Verdict: Nigerians are not as smart as you paint them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Lokostic77: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:
smiley

Inferiority complex is an issue affecting many Nigerians and thats why travel agents capitalise on their foolishness and self hate to decieve them to smaller countries promising them heaven and earth only for them to get there and notice that grass isnt greener and the locals there are also strugling to get few jobs available hence xenophobic crisis

Should we also snap pictures of selected areas in Nigeria, like Ikoyi, VI, Eko Atlantic, Abuja Business districs, Kano metropolise, Maitama, Asokoro .. beautiful parts of Portharcourt then we can also decieve people

[b] Anyways, while we keep rubishing ourselves online so that people from Ghana , Togo and Kenya can ridicule us, the Lebanese, Chinese and Indians are trooping in to enjoy what we hate while our people are going out to slave off in mere kenya [/b]haaa my God see most munmun comments on nairaland, Indian always goes to country where impunity is their order of the day see the way they're using our citizens and pay them peanut am very sure Indian can never flop bostwana and Kenya we are talking about here if at all they will even have investment there they must follow their labour law but here corruption had jeopardize our thinking,our leaders did not care of his citizens, those countries are working tell me one area you can point out to say Nigeria is working, and am very sure you're also corrupt in your office or any area of your specialization people like you will never want Nigeria to work because you won't see those amongous wealth you called yours but if you're poor and you're still talking like this means you will never make it in life,you must die in hunger including your children and your generation, oloriburuku somebody

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by penta(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2019
You are comparing Nigeria with 200 million population with Bostwana 2 million population. The refuse(dirt) generated in Lagos Iyana Ipaja or oshodi only will make Bostwana to go into extinction. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Lokostic77: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:
smiley

Inferiority complex is an issue affecting many Nigerians and thats why travel agents capitalise on their foolishness and self hate to decieve them to smaller countries promising them heaven and earth only for them to get there and notice that grass isnt greener and the locals there are also strugling to get few jobs available hence xenophobic crisis

Should we also snap pictures of selected areas in Nigeria, like Ikoyi, VI, Eko Atlantic, Abuja Business districs, Kano metropolise, Maitama, Asokoro .. beautiful parts of Portharcourt then we can also decieve people

[b] Anyways, while we keep rubishing ourselves online so that people from Ghana , Togo and Kenya can ridicule us, the Lebanese, Chinese and Indians are trooping in to enjoy what we hate while our people are going out to slave off in mere kenya [/b]haaaa my God see most munmun comments on nairaland, Indian always goes to country where impunity is their order of the day see the way they're using our citizens and pay them peanut am very sure Indian can never flop bostwana and Kenya we are talking about here if at all they will even have investment there they must follow their labour law but here corruption had jeopardize our thinking,our leaders did not care of his citizens, those countries are working tell me one area you can point out to say Nigeria is working, and am very sure you're also corrupt in your office or any area of your specialization people like you will never want Nigeria to work because you won't see those amongous wealth you called yours but if you're poor and you're still talking like this means you will never make it in life,you must die in hunger including your children and your generation, oloriburuku somebody

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by solmusdesigns: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2019
Lokostic77:

Silence is the best answer to a mannerless fool who was raised to curse strangers for holding different veiws

1 Like

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Lokostic77: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Silence is the best answer to a mannerless fool who was raised to curse strangers for holding different veiws
your views was so irritating, go and sit down may be you're living in the moon or in the sun
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by didodidode: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2019
biosystech:
Rwanda is developing quite alright but no one will tell you what exactly is wrong with the country as many are afraid to speak up and that is quite understandable since they experienced a certain civil war.

Most visitors just visit the Genocide memorial, the big dome like structure at Kigali center without going to the interiors.

Opposition members are disappearing, Kagame subtly sponsors unrest in the neighboring Congo, thereby stealing Coltan, a valuable mineral and exporting without that mineral resource being native to Rwanda.

I was just amazed with the way the country have been able to develop rapidly from their experience of genocide .

You also need to understand that no government is perfect . I am not in support of kegame being a dictator .. the country is more organized than Nigeria
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by FendyMan: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Honestly i am comfortable but it my seem i am patronizing you with fallasy...

but let me work you through some bitter reality In Nigeria , yes Dubai has 24/7 electricity and in a year i only experienced 3 to 4 times of powercut it lasted few minutes to hours (and the few hours was hell as everywhere is hot and people stayed in tower apartment buildings meaning you have to climb tonnes of stairs as elevators wouldnt work).. but the cost of electricity in a month in dubai would keep my nigerian home and small office powered wether through generator or NEPA or MTN solar box for atleast 3 months, same way internet broadband Etisalat or Du would cost you about 200 aed, with that i can buy so much data on mtn glo that i will freely give people my wifi password, and when it comes to rent.. what you spend on a single room in a month would get you a nice flat in nigeria for a year rent

so you basically work to serve the Arab locals through rent , transport and other utility and tho the salary may seem high when converted into naira, but you wont be spending naira over there... and you can ask anybody who knows ajman beach in uae ansd ask how often people commit sucide without it making headline because UAE monitors its news

If you are comfortable in Nigeria all those countries are mere tourism centers as the overbloated infrastructures where paid through heavy loan and debt and the would squeze you to pay it back, in dubai the taxi metter jumps higher as you cross solik toll gate and you are fvcking going to pay it

as for me ooo i like my Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Sirwallace(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2019
Most comment I have read here are ridden with complains, lamentation, tribalism and lamentation with only few proffering solution to the sorry state we found ourselves.

Rwanda is cool, Botswana is developed but we are not ready to take the routes to achieving what these countries did.
Most of these blames go to lack of education in the country. On election day, the uneducated decides who wins.
We had 3 great guys in the last election to help turn things around with no godfather or party supremacy conquest, but because they are either APC or PDP, the gullible illiterates and illiterate literate did not vote them.
Every leader we have is a product of we followers.

And like someone already suggested, if we are serious to be rank among committee of great nations, we must get rid of Religion, invest in Education and change our national orientation on corruption, on foreign product and national unity.

Otherwise, 100 years from now, our kids would be lamenting like we are doing now

2 Likes

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by FendyMan: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
i have lived in dubai, being to qatar and oman and i have had flight stop over for a night in kigali during a rwandair of lagos to dubai so i know what am saying.. i have travelling since my university days and part of my family are citizens of other country and i will tell you again things aint greener in the other side... ask how your country men leave in dierah dubai or peckam, soho uk

i am saying my own to save the next fool who would sell off his asset and means of honest livilihood to get over there and get life shoking facts and reality, many you see snaping online are suicidal abroad

[/s]
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by MiddleDimension: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2019
BeachTime:
Botswana is a developed country and superior to Nigeria in many ways . It has beautiful nature and weather and also small population which makes it easy to develop and manage . Simply more serene and organized . Nigeria is overpopulated - overpopulation breeds poverty,crime,diseases and general disorganization (even the United states is getting fvcked due to large population ) . stop breeding like rabbits .
I even love Botswana and Namibia than South Africa. those are my two favorite African countries. I also love Cape Verde .

talking about nature...

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by MiddleDimension: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2019
BeachTime:

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by MiddleDimension: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2019
BeachTime:

just in case you say obudu is the only nature we have, let me show mambila. alot of people who don't travel in Nigeria don't even know. what you see in obudu is an extension from adamawa and cameroon

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by MiddleDimension: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2019
BeachTime:

and yes, this is still your federal republic of Nigeria as the north is not all chaos, afterall. #YusufariYobeState

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by MiddleDimension: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2019
BeachTime:

more

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by MiddleDimension: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2019
BeachTime:

you really need to visit Yobe

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by MiddleDimension: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Nonsense excuse

why did you quote me really?
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2019
-
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by paradigmshift(m): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2019
MiddleDimension:

i really doubt if you have been those countries yourself. if youhae ever been there, you will know that they are more crazy about thacha than even us ourselves. i am sitting beside some Africans as i type this.
no one is crazy about your low budget hoe tacha except 9jerians....
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Kennyswagzz: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2019
Laslaslala:

ABI THE WORLD HAS LEFT IT BEHIND

Let sw keep uniting with ABOKI to pepetrate injustice to other regions, this country can't go anywhere it's not a wish statement it's a natural law at play
Despite the backwardness mentality of those guys you Yorubas cares not as far as Ibo doesn't get to the corridors of power
But we are not necessarily after the seat just spread development evenly,not the type we see where governments have blatantly refused to develop southern ports meanwhile APAPA is extremely congested
But yet the GDP of eastern states keeps beating other regions
The power state of other regions like Lagos OGUN Kano kaduna where they have a high GDP watch their business environment and see how considerably a great no of IBOs are running affairs in most of their real sectors
Trying to hold anyone down doesn't guarantee your success
Our people say oji onye na'ala ji onwe ya.you that is holding anyone down you too will also remain down
why you igbos dey mumu like this.. can you show me the GDP of nigeria states?
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by SalamRushdie: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2019
MiddleDimension:

why did you quote me really?

I don't even know how your quote came into my line of fire .. are you sure you are not plagued by badluck so?
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by slowice(m): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2019
The is, we re not ready for development. How can you hail mc oluomo, support APC n PDP, support ethnic n religious bashing and then talk about development.... It doesn't work that way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) / Taliban Marks Two Years Since Return To Power In Afghanistan (Photos) / ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.