Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) (45480 Views)

Zuma Hands Himself Over To Police, Begins 15-Month sentence (Pics, Videos) / 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) / Obama To Visit 2 African Countries, Will He Visit Nigeria? Check In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you're saying that now, the moment it happens you'll be screaming "Xenophobia"

As long as they are not killing them.
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by IronGalaxy: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
FrLukas:

As long as they are not killing them.
they were not killed in South Africa contrary to reports

1 Like

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
How Nigeria's fantastically corrupt politicians spend Nigeria's budget meant for development

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Botswana cattle ranches-Botswana exports beef to Europe,North America and Asia. One of the few African countries given access due to the high quality

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Cousin9999: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
!
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by JaceBlaze: 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
grin grin ;DTheir favourite line, funny I haven't heard that as yet
Wait until some new positive development take place in SA,they will tear up the roof with "oyinbo" anthem.
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by JaceBlaze: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
planetx:
There are no oyinbo in Botswana and Rwanda both are 99% black countries. Low self-esteem is worrying you, I can post pictures of very poor Eastern European countries and you will be shocked.
lefulefu:
there are no whites theres.its a black controlled economy.
Damn,and here I am thinking that everything that is positive should should be linked to the mighty white man,even in countries where his population is zero.
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
rather answer my question
the whites control the economy in SA that one is very obvious but then this is not about south africa.this is about a country like nigeria retrogressing since 1999.try travel out of nigeria and see things for urself u will weep.in dis say and age we fighting over apc and pdp and yet basic amenities dat other countries look as normal are viewed as luxury in nigeria.how many ppl have running water in their homes in naija?
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by IronGalaxy: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
lefulefu:
the whites control the economy in SA that one is very obvious but then this is not about south africa.this is about a country like nigeria retrogressing since 1999.try travel out of nigeria and see things for urself u will weep.in dis say and age we fighting over apc and pdp and yet basic amenities dat other countries look as normal are viewed as luxury in nigeria.how many ppl have running water in their homes in naija?
I have started calling this the 4 stages of Nigerian reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by IronGalaxy: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Wait until some new positive development take place in SA,they will tear up the roof with "oyinbo" anthem.
ja, as if it had to take a white man to build a common road

1 Like

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by tck2000(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
Handsomecole:
Please don't bore us with all these Rwanda this Botswanna that , if the country sweet you abeg travel go there ...
lol
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Damn,and here I am thinking that everything that is positive should should be linked to the mighty white man,even in countries where his population is zero.
lol nothing special abut the white man.constructing roads,providing electricity and running water for the populace is not rocket science but that in nigeria we dont like development.the reason why the nigerian govt will never provide electricity for the populace is because most of the top govt officials and big time politicians in nigeria are heavily involved in the generator business.if they make power stable in the country their generator business will fall.nigeria is among the highest country in the world that import generators cheesy.
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
djdutchbrah:
How Nigeria's fantastically corrupt politicians spend Nigeria's budget meant for development

and we hail them on social media
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by toluxe0075: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
BeachTime:
Everywhere can't be developed .Some regions should be farmlands. Where are the farms in Nigeria?How could such a large country lack food?
In my article I highlighted the 10 areas destined for development in Nigeria . 1. Akwaibom/calabar mega city 2 .Lagos/ogun/ibadan mega city 3. Port Harcourt 4. Onitsha/Asaba mega city 4. Maiduguri mega city 5. Abuja area 6. Kaduna Mega city 7.Kano mega city 8. Sokoto mega city
Resources should be concentrated on those areas, instead of spreading thin.
Anything outside of these should be demolished and used as farmlands and national parks ; the inhabitants should be relocated. .
Where is the article, I would love to read it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Horus(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXyKOwV-aSU

Botswana: An African Model for Progress and Prosperity
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
majamajic:
I give this FTC , to Jonathan

I know nothing about politics, but I prefer Jonathan way of playing it

politics without boundaries

Rwanda is the fastest growing country in Africa since almost 4 yrs ago now, Rwandan Airline is giving Ethiopian air a good fight as in King of Air in Africa , meanwhile Nigeria giant of Africa no get national airline
I can't wait to see the video on Youtube!
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Rikidony(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
I stop taking the OP serious when he compared Botswanas GDP per Capita to that of Nigeria a country of 200 million. India With an economy of $2-4trillion has a GDP per capita of $2,172, while Nigeria has 2,049. you are even comparing the installed electricity capacity to Nigeria lol.

dude stop showing ur ignorance in public in a bid to insult ur country. anybody can shoot a promo video and post on YouTube. if u want to see the good side of Abuja Lagos, go to YouTube, u gonna see tons of promo video too.

talking about Botswana, South Africans are learners when it comes to hate compared to Botswana.

go get urself a better knowledge on economy and stop disgracing yourself in public
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 21, 2019
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXyKOwV-aSU

Botswana: An African Model for Progress and Prosperity

Model nation for other African countries
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
lefulefu:
and we hail them on social media
The people that feed off their crumbs
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by panafrican(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Botswana is a homosexual country, don't be fooled.
It is a failed state . It is among the countries with the highest HIV infection in the world.
I feel bad now for having defended that country during a debate when someone talked trash about them, ten years ago.
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
panafrican:
[s]Botswana is a homosexual country, don't be fooled.
It is a failed state . It is among the countries with the highest HIV infection in the world.
I feel bad now for having defended that country during a debate when someone talked trash about them, ten years ago. [/s]
Thrash
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 10, 2020
PHIPEX:
Am currently in Botswana and I can attest that something is really wrong with Nigeria. We have so much big but useless population numbers.

Please I want to know abt their immigration process, I have a seminar to attend and goggle hasn't been helpful. Should I send a pm?
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 10, 2020
Preetychina22:

Ironically most Nigerians in botswana are igbos so what's your point?. And yes gaborone and Kigali beats any city in Nigeria on any level.
Most of you just spill info you get online just to defend Nigeria and the politicians who have stolen your dreams.
I've lived in botswana for years and visited Kigali for at least 6 months combined.
Quote me and I'll school you on any topic.
Cheers.

Please I sent a pm.
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by PHIPEX(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2020
iamloyalty:

Please I want to know abt their immigration process, I have a seminar to attend and goggle hasn't been helpful. Should I send a pm?
Everything was seemless both going and coming back. I got their one month Visa in less than a week from their Embassy at Abuja.
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 11, 2020
PHIPEX:

Everything was seemless both going and coming back. I got their one month Visa in less than a week from their Embassy at Abuja.

Tanks. Roughly how much did u spend.
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by PHIPEX(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2020
iamloyalty:

Tanks. Roughly how much did u spend.
About 50k for Visa
Re: Botswana And Rwanda, 2 African Countries With Good Governance (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 10:14am On May 12, 2020
PHIPEX:
About 50k for Visa
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Record-Breaking Rainfall Hits Spain, Triggers Floods (Video, Pictures) / Taliban Marks Two Years Since Return To Power In Afghanistan (Photos) / ISIS Publicly Cuts Off Hand Of A Man Accused Of Stealing (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.