Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" (48199 Views)

The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) / Immigration Stops 58 Doctors From Travelling To The UK / DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by foreshore(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kosiso12:
"AirPeace Shocked Me This Morning & Blocked Me From Travelling" - Joe Igbokwe Cries Out!

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Special Adviser to Lagos State Governor on gutter affairs, Mr. Joe Igbokwe, has cried out after Airpeace stopped him from travelling through their airline.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV on Tuesday, Igbokwe said it pains him to no end that the management of Air Peace can do this to me.

He alleged that he was blocked from travelling through the airline because he criticised the Airpeace.

The statement reads,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2504909102890910&id=100001155348708

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1145332/airpeace-shocked-morning-blocked-travelling-joe-igbokwe-cries/

We just start with una, very soon it will be Liar Mohammed and then Tinubu up to Bubu
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by joepepsy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
"Gutter Affair" cheesy grin grin >: grin >grin grin grin
Kosiso12:
"AirPeace Shocked Me This Morning & Blocked Me From Travelling" - Joe Igbokwe Cries Out!

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Special Adviser to Lagos State Governor on gutter affairs, Mr. Joe Igbokwe, has cried out after Airpeace stopped him from travelling through their airline.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV on Tuesday, Igbokwe said it pains him to no end that the management of Air Peace can do this to me.

He alleged that he was blocked from travelling through the airline because he criticised the Airpeace.

The statement reads,

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1145332/airpeace-shocked-morning-blocked-travelling-joe-igbokwe-cries/
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Mrexcell(m): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kosiso12:

By Wisdom Nwedene

The statement reads,

Does ur masters buhari and tinubu accept criticism?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Amah70: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
This Enwe must have been traveling with Air Peace all the time, but once he couldn't this time, he comes on air.

Ewu Igbokwe

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by SisterFire(f): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
helinues:
Is Air peace the only airline in the country

Attention seekers
on whose side are u
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by donprinyo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
This guy is just a pain in de ass. Sent to destroy every biz ibo man has. The fact u have a yoruba man as a boss and only loyal to yoruba tribe shouldnt give u the right to destroy ur kinsmen biz just because u want dem to bow down to u.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Amah70: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
freeze001:
They have sent this one to start bad-mouthing Air Peace abi? If he was actually barred, why was he able to fly the air line last week as claimed?

Talking of criticism, how well does the APC/government works for take criticism? Why are we hearing nonsense hate speech and social media regulation bills? If he meant well, he could have contacted Allen Onyema personally/directly as a brother, i.e assuming his story is true but here he is trying all he can to discredit a brother and his business. Dirty gutter cow!

Joe Igbokwe is naturally a bitter man, hates progress, hates libertarian life style.

When Boko Haram started, Joe Igbokwe published a widely circulated article saying that his son would never do National Youth Service in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
This is so so wrong of Air Peace. The man bought a valid ticket, therefore he should be allowed to fly. He should sue them if they do not apologize!!
he missed his original flight

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by InvertedHammer: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
/
"We Reserve the Right to Refuse Services to Anyone"

Will Joe Igbokwe swear that he didn't read the sign?

/

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by madapcmod: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Until I read Air peace side of the story, I won't swallow what this idiot is vomiting.

If the so called criticism was why you were not allowed, how come they allowed you last week and previous flights?

This devil obviously missed his flight and was thinking he is an important personality to be given preferential treatment. Anuofia muo!

They have sent him to kill Onyema business. Efulefu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Obason22(m): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
Throughout history I have found out that criticisms make us to pay attention to details. Criticisms sharpen our skills and he that wrestles with us sharpens our skills also. Criticisms help us to win a debate and get better. How many APC leaders have u criticized since u became gutter adviser.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
RichDad1:
They shouldn’t have sold him the Ticket if they won’t allow him fly.
What’s the duty of the Consumer protection council ??

The hatred his kinsmen has for him is legendary just because of political differences. Smh
So because it happened to him , he has no right to vent his disappointments?
Some people are eternal sadists.
Y’all better move forward and embrace diversity.
read una no go hear. He missed the original

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Forumobserver12(m): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
Dreambeat:
If the story is true, then I am on the side of the prodigal son, Joe Igbokwe.We should learn to accept constructive criticism.It makes us a better person both in life and in businesses.

The earlier we start seeing JEO Igbokwe for whom he is the better for us, JEO Igbokwe could have contacted the management of Air Peace and lay his complain to her privately if he truly meant well for the company, rather he went public creating false panic, what does he stand to gain by going public when he has the power and connection to seek audience of the management?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by DATMAT(m): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mr igbokwe that was hate speech melted to the managemen
t of Air peace please deal with it or we will take you to the senate for proper dressing.......just the way Sowore expressed his mind to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
oz4real83:
who told you that? There are many things most people talk about but don't know anything about. If a person is of age and has the ability to undertake a legal transaction, even if you don't like that person, you DON'T have the constitutional right to reject that transaction. You can be sued for damages in civilised country for this. It is called discrimination. You can even go to jail for it.
the US cake store that refused to sell to a gay couple won in the US supreme court. I don't even think Nigeria constitution have anything to say about it

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Awoo88: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
With all this stupid man loyalty na gutter message dem give am

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Finnese001: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
wingmanIII:
If possible I wish they threw you out midair.
Animal

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Finnese001: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
Equal2DeTask:
You mean Joe YorobaKwe

I wish I can like this your comment 1000 times, you made my day

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by madapcmod: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ykc2:
I wish other igbo transporters should also blacklist this useless man ,after all the insult i never knew he will still take a plane owned by igbo person,joe igbokwe even great grand children will never win any election in any igbo land

Let the idiot try come home for Christmas next month.

He has turned himself a refugee bc of APC peanuts.

Does he know the road to his father's house?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Finnese001:

I wish I can like this your comment 100p times, you made my day
grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Upright750: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lol . Oga leave that thing .. your comment is called hate speach in buhari governmentand and soon it will.go.into law ..

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by DCmonster: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
oz4real83:
You have the capacity and connections to take them to court, charge them for discrimination and demand for compensation. No business owner has right to reject a legal transaction.
Lol! See mini yarns. Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Butoneday2(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
They block him so that he will go back and clean all the gutters in Tinubu residents. Kudos to Air Peace. shocked

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by bigpicture001: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
Dreambeat:
If the story is true, then I am on the side of the prodigal son, Joe Igbokwe.We should learn to accept constructive criticism.It makes us a better person both in life and in businesses.

Teln ur party APC tp teach us so we learn
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Ojady(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
And you say you are a business. What is business when customer experience is used to witchhunt and bar you from the service? It shows there is nothing 'peace' able or 'peace' ful about airpeace. In a sane society, this cannot happen as the loss on the company's side compared to the cost of his airline ticket would not be worth the hassle. What exactly is the job of the PR team in Air Peace? people had a nasty experience, rather than issue a statement, take measures, correct lapses and invite Igbokwe to try you again, offering him a fantastic experience. Who or what else is a better way to market yourselves.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Solsix(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kosiso12:

By Wisdom Nwedene

The statement reads,

Oga go and enter air Nigeria and stop disturbing us, we very important national issues to discuss

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Ntipia: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
This is Nigeria
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by lovchalice(f): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Oga buharikwe the gutter in my area are all full and overflowing causing flood. Do something about it abeg

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Obere4u: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Modernist:
Can his party receive criticisms? Omo alé akolè

Why sell the ticket to him if he won't be allowed to board the plane? Isn't it another of scam?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by oodua1stson: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Criticisms makes one better but you work for a useless man who wants to impose hate speech law on people abi?

Oni kuuure

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Prymestrr(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
This is so so wrong of Air Peace. The man bought a valid ticket, therefore he should be allowed to fly. He should sue them if they do not apologize!!
He missed his scheduled flight slated for 6.30am. That was not Air Peace's fault. They can choose to reschedule him at an additional cost or leave him to his own devices. Obviously they choose the later. Joe should learn to criticize contructively and not destructively as he is known for. sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) / Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) / Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.