Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" (48251 Views)

The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) / Immigration Stops 58 Doctors From Travelling To The UK / DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by inyenejo(m): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ur useless Godforsaken anti people party called apcshit under buharigg and his looting machines have thought us how to discriminate.

If u are a sane mind please say no to apcshit, buharigg and his looting machines.

5 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by josephubah111(m): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
VA VA va

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by slowice(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
A member of APC talking about criticism? It feels weird considering how his party treat those who criticise them....I mean they (APC) want to shut all Nigerians on sm up and re even threatening us with death undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Chrisoris: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
Talking about criticism..������ please go and get your self another flight. Youre tagged
a flight risk..is very simple

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by anonimi: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kosiso12:
"AirPeace Shocked Me This Morning & Blocked Me From Travelling" - Joe Igbokwe Cries Out!

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Special Adviser to Lagos State Governor on gutter affairs, Mr. Joe Igbokwe, has cried out after Airpeace stopped him from travelling through their airline.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV on Tuesday, Igbokwe said it pains him to no end that the management of Air Peace can do this to me.

He alleged that he was blocked from travelling through the airline because he criticised the Airpeace.

He should have used the Nigeria Air that was launched and revived as barawo bubu promised.

Bhelamblog:
This is according to Oke Omurhohwo the Manager Itel Mobile, He is alleging that The Nigerian Government Paid over N200m to Bahrain in other to create the National Carrier Logo, He said only the Logo cost $600,000, Thats over N200million.

Remember the FG unveiled the National Carrier 'Nigeria Air' at Farnborough Air Show in London Few days ago? Ok.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7446039_nigesss_jpegd1e680afc5d1cfb017b3cb02c0bcaae3

Nigeria has “suspended” plans to launch a new national airline
September 20, 2018

Nigeria will not be getting a new national carrier in December or early 2019 as previously planned.

The national minister for aviation tweeted this evening (Sept. 19) that plans for the airline have been suspended. The plans for the new carrier, named Nigeria Air, complete with a logo unveiling, were announced at Farnborough, a renowned international aviation exhibition in London back in July.

The government claimed it would not own more than 5% of the airline, ceding control to private investors expected to invest $300 million in the new airline at inception.

https://qz.com/africa/1395926/nigeria-air-national-carrier-plans-suspende/

5 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by jimyjames(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
RichDad1:
They shouldn’t have sold him the Ticket if they won’t allow him fly.
What’s the duty of the Consumer protection council ??

The hatred his kinsmen has for him is legendary just because of political differences. Smh
So because it happened to him , he has no right to vent his disappointments?
Some people are eternal sadists.
Y’all better move forward and embrace diversity.

was he the only one in the plane that day? he should learn to shut his mouth on certain things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by anonimi: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Chrisoris:
Talking about criticism..������ please go and get your self another flight. Youre tagged
a flight risk..is very simple

He can fly the airline barawo bubu promised.
Shikena.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10489802_img20181117211806_jpeg65ddde837293439c0242eda8334ffbfe

pendy79:
General Muhammadu Buhari in UK:
I Will Maintain a Modest Lifestyle as President - Buhari...Will Resuscitate Nigerian Airways...All Presidential Aircrafts Will Be Brought Under
Nigerian Airways

"One of the major killer of our economy apart from corruption is Waste. Our scarce resources are being plunder away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. "Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet.

What do you call that? "Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.

"You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so much aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton.

"Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one inspite our
high level of poverty and joblessness.

"Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year."Now, for me, when we come
into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. "We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways."We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.

What is the Difference between me and those who elected us to represent them, absolutely nothing. Why should Nigerian President not fly with other Nigerian public? "Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?"Why do I need to go for
foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional? "Why do we need to send our children to school abroad if we cannot developed our university to compete with the foreign ones?

"Why, and why must our people be servants to the foreigners in the midst of plenty? I can go on and on."I came here in the UK and I chose to trek just to make sure I sent a message back home to some people who wish us dead.

This is not my struggle, it is our collective efforts to save Nigeria from those who have failed us for 16 years."-

General Muhammadu Buhari speaking in London on Saturday, February 21, 2015

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10490704_screenshot20191101051249538_jpeg_jpege049cfdbeaa82cd14fe2bb161aa8f425

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by aspiring44: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
This is so so wrong of Air Peace. The man bought a valid ticket, therefore he should be allowed to fly. He should sue them if they do not apologize!!

Off course he should sue . He has the inalienable right to do that and it will surely de-market them . Their customer service is bad if they cannot tolerate passengers that boards their plane.

When they see swift competition they will sit tight
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Maybe they dont want you to contaminate other passengers

Kai! wicked!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by iReddington: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
oz4real83:
who told you that? There are many things most people talk about but don't know anything about. If a person is of age and has the ability to undertake a legal transaction, even if you don't like that person, you DON'T have the constitutional right to reject that transaction. You can be sued for damages in civilised country for this. It is called discrimination. You can even go to jail for it.
Una go just dey do like na una sabi everything, pls come off your high horse. You can legit stop someone from entering your business, or refuse to serve someone, as long as you don’t breach any anti-discrimination laws, pls tell me the specific anti-discrimination laws that were broken here, and he should meet Mr Allen Onyema in court to prove it instead of seeking attention to ridicule someone's business.

6 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
RichDad1:

What’s the duty of the Consumer protection council ??

to provide jobs and their own share of the national cake for the party faithfull

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by chigoizie7(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
You deserve to be blocked, mumu

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by AerialMapper: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
But of course...you bad mouthed them...go and fly First Nation
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Advocate500: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
This is so so wrong of Air Peace. The man bought a valid ticket, therefore he should be allowed to fly. He should sue them if they do not apologize!!
we are talking of business here not sentiment, a man decided to become a negative customer 2 ur business what do u do? Continue to allow him access to discourage others from patronise ur products or boot him out of the business premises?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Stephendeals: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
TooNoisy:

He missed the flight he bought ticket for cry cry

He was just trying to make special arrangement for the next available flight but they did consent to him....hence his outburst, he has been using Air Peace since after the incident they did not stop him. But they reserve the right to grant anyone special arrangement he is not all the favour list.

This morning I had a 6:30 am flight with Air Peace to Abuja to attend an event slated for 10 am but missed it . I met Toyoso Akerele-Ogunsiji at the Airport who worked to get me in for 7 am or 8am. She worked so hard and I received attention. I was happy that I can still make i12t. I was shocked to the marrows when a manager walked to me and said he had an instruction from above that they should not allow me to travel with Air Peace because of my encounter with them last year. They said I did not speak well of Air Peace.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by bluecircle470: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
This one too want to buy some sympathy.

SYmpathy for what?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Oblang(m): 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin grin which one is The Special Adviser to Lagos State Governor on gutter affairs again

Anyways, It's easier said than done!!!

How well do you take other people criticism

When Nigerians especially the South East criticized APC especially Buhari, how well did you guys take it

I remember in particular you, Igbokwe, you NEVER spoke well of them, you kept lamenting, saying unprintable words

Something that you guys publicly did to Jonathan undecided

Coming from you sir, is a noise to the ears.

Look your party is even planning to gag criticism by terming it a hate speech grin grin grin grin grin you see as e dey pain

Experience is the best teacher!!! Have a taste of what you dish out to others!!!

Do u call all that SE are doing criticism?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by marksleek25: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
wingmanIII:
If possible I wish they threw you out midair.
Animal
grin grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Advocate500: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
The idiot is nothing but a fool, finding it difficult to differentiate business environment from party secretorate, even tinubu his lord and personal saviour will act better in that situation.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Stephendeals: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
bluecircle470:

SYmpathy for what?

missing his flight,

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
Perhaps you gave a FAKE NEWS about air peace.

Thank God they didn't hang you.

Stay away from fake news..

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
bluecircle470:

SYmpathy for what?
as a special adviser on gutter and Toilet affaire. Lagos state Sir.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by bluecircle470: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
as a special adviser on gutter and Toilet affaire. Lagos state Sir.

It doesn’t make any sense
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Stephendeals: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Dreambeat:
If the story is true, then I am on the side of the prodigal son, Joe Igbokwe.We should learn to accept constructive criticism.It makes us a better person both in life and in businesses.
He missed his flight, tried to get special concession for the next flight and didnt get it so it now worth sympathy, as he said he has been using air peace after the incidence why was he not blocked then? undecided cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Advocate500: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
freeze001:
They have sent this one to start bad-mouthing Air Peace abi? If he was actually barred, why was he able to fly the air line last week as claimed?

Talking of criticism, how well does the APC/government works for take criticism? Why are we hearing nonsense hate speech and social media regulation bills? If he meant well, he could have contacted Allen Onyema personally/directly as a brother, i.e assuming his story is true but here he is trying all he can to discredit a brother and his business. Dirty gutter cow!
u have said it all ,the fool will definitely regret all his actions against his people,he has continue to attack 4 no reason.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
TooNoisy:

He said he bought a ticket.

But he didn't buy the aircraft.

Let him demand for a refund.

People who can't take criticism should not offer one.

Perhaps, he gave FAKE NEWS about air peace.

It would have been worse..

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Advocate500: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
helinues:
Is Air peace the only airline in the country

Attention seekers
4 the first time I am reading a meaningful comment from u.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by VEE2010(m): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Does this one know the meaning of criticism which is now regarded as hate speech by his party?
I expect him to preach this sermon to his party.
Double mouthed fellow everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Respect55(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Travel through the gutter. At least, you are the CEO there.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by joepepsy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
Why must every conversation be about tribe?dem swear for una.
mrvitalis:
They want to use this one now to bring down his brother ...ova fly another airline

If u want their CEO number u can get it ...so why the noise
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by jacoik(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
wingmanIII:
If possible I wish they threw you out midair.
Animal
lolxxxhahaha as I was laughing na so I hear a big bang on my door because I was disturbing d neighborhood with us comment

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha / The Making Of ₦1.3 Trillion Russian-Built Europe’s Longest Bridge / Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.