Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" (48253 Views)

The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) / Immigration Stops 58 Doctors From Travelling To The UK / DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Bestseller10: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Run your business smarter, faster and more efficiently
with our customized inventory management system to suit your business requirements..

Salesman Inventory is what your business needs..
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Organs(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Maybe they dont want you to contaminate other passengers

Can you imagine your myopic outlook? Your hate and discriminatory talks is second to none, keep hating at the end, its yourselves that you hurt the most.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by freeze001(f): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Prymestrr:

You market yourself to a client not agent of destruction. The same Joe Igbokwe flew Air Peace last week or didn't you read that part? He missed his scheduled flight and then resorted to soliciting for preferential treatment which was rebuffed. To Air Peace he's an average customer and not a VIP...no more no less. He should have tried other airlines abi na only Air Peace deh load for Murtala Mohammed

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin@the bold. Why that word load kwanu? Are we now 'driving planes' per our dear CJN? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Prymestrr(m): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
freeze001:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin@the bold. Why that word load kwanu? Are we now 'driving planes' per our dear CJN? cheesy grin
lol grin grin sister mi this country is a shithole jare... everything na jagajaga. angry
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Omonuejegbo(m): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
When an APC member criticises a system, it is with the aim correcting the system but when other members of other political parties do the same, it is hate speech. Nonsense from gutter expert

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by maxiuc(m): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
meccuno:
like from 10000 feet.... grin
10000ft is not high na at leat something like 45000ft will be better and preferred
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Sagay212: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Stephendeals:

He missed the flight he bought ticket for cry cry

He was just trying to make special arrangement for the next available flight but they did consent to him....hence his outburst, he has been using Air Peace since after the incident they did not stop him. But they reserve the right to grant anyone special arrangement he is not all the favour list.

This morning I had a 6:30 am flight with Air Peace to Abuja to attend an event slated for 10 am but missed it . I met Toyoso Akerele-Ogunsiji at the Airport who worked to get me in for 7 am or 8am. She worked so hard and I received attention. I was happy that I can still make i12t. I was shocked to the marrows when a manager walked to me and said he had an instruction [b]from above that they should not allow me to travel with Air Peace because of my encounter with them last year. They said I did not speak well of Air Peace.[/b]

You despicable iPods will support any senseless action so long as it suits your hateful agender. You quoted the reason Joe igbokwe gave for not allowing him use the airline but pretended not to see last line. He was not allowed because of his encounter with them last year. They clearly stated that he did not speak well of their Airline.
Imagine if they have to stop everyone who criticise their airline for one bad experience or the other. But if it was you they blocked for criticizing them, you wont be supporting airpeace,but because tou hate joe igbokwe or yorubakwe as you ipod miscreants call him, you will support nonsesne.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Sagay212: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
Advocate500:
The idiot is nothing but a fool, finding it difficult to differentiate business environment from party secretorate, even tinubu his lord and personal saviour will act better in that situation.

As usual they must bring Tinubu into any matter. Crazy set of humans programmed to be extremely f.oolish and hateful. Blo.ody ipod miscreants. Wetin concern Tinubu for inside the nonsense matter
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by meccuno: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
maxiuc:
10000ft is not high na at leat something like 45000ft will be better and preferred

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Advocate500: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sagay212:

As usual they must bring Tinubu into any matter. Crazy set of humans programmed to be extremely f.oolish and hateful. Blo.ody ipod miscreants. Wetin concern Tinubu for inside the nonsense matter
tribalistic idiot ,is tinubu ur family member? I am not free to use anyone i feel like to make reference,without u calling me names ?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Alanpoza007: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
freeze001:
They have sent this one to start bad-mouthing Air Peace abi? If he was actually barred, why was he able to fly the air line last week as claimed?

Talking of criticism, how well does the APC/government he works for take criticism? Why are we hearing nonsense hate speech and social media regulation bills? If he meant well, he could have contacted Allen Onyema personally/directly as a brother, i.e assuming his story is true but here he is trying all he can to discredit a brother and his business. Dirty gutter cow!

Did he ever publicly commend this same Air Peace for magnanimously offering his services free of charge to victims of attacks in South Africa? Smelly, silly lout!
I agree with your intelligent comment to a large extent but your point of him contacting Onyeama privately assuming his story is true is where I disagree. If Onyeama put his business and not his emotion first, he wouldn't deny a customer who booked a valid flight ticket the chance to travel with his Airline regardless of political reasons. The moment he did that, then he should be ready to stomach any unnecessary media wash-down like this one cos Igbokwe would want to massage his already deflated ego by that incident.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by fyneguy: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
lol Hypocrites everywhere.

See them justifying what Peace Airline did. SMH
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Johans1991: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
wingmanIII:
If possible I wish they threw you out midair.
Animal
all this hate because he is in APC.
If the Federal government should seize the license of air peace, I hope those of you that are clapping for air peace will not come here and start lamentation.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Sagay212: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Advocate500:
tribalistic idiot ,is tinubu ur family member? I am not free to use anyone i feel like to make reference,without u calling me names ?

Ipod goat. Na Tinubu headache go kill all of una.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Esycoco(f): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ok! What do you want us to do now? GI ni we mezie? undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Ojady(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
RTSC:

So you believe Nigerians will abandon air peace because of a corrupt politician.?
The same airline that did the job of government when Nigerians were stranded in South Africa.

Go and open your own airline and fly igbokwe if it pains you that much.

See your big mouth like demarket. As if you don fly plane before.

And here we have one of those who cannot express their view without descending into "base tendencies' and showing just how unintelligent they can be. If an airline can as you say "...did the job of government..."[/i] (unrelated, by the way, to this context) and then take 2 steps back by stopping a customer, who legally paid for a ticket, from boarding, then the ulterior motive behind your concept and Indeed Airpeace of doing "... job of government"[/b][i], is brought to question.

The next time you pay your electric bill or you go to a gas station, pay the required amount, and be denied what you paid for, please, shut your mouth and just walk away...
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by omen411: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Air Peace just this news out
Y'all should give it a read.
Definitely knew his story was shady

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Horstin50(m): 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
All they can do is refund him, whether you buy a valid ticket or not, they have the final say if they let you board or not... It's not his father's airline!
TooNoisy:
This is so so wrong of Air Peace. The man bought a valid ticket, therefore he should be allowed to fly. He should sue them if they do not apologize!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Norhim(m): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Air peace ko Air beans ni.......maybe you can't live without AIR PEACE.....the funny part is that after the incident you still carry your wogo wogo leg enter the plane.....maybe the air peace manager did not know that you still board...but when he found out.....BOOM! DUMP YOU LIKE DEAD FOWL....you better find better thing talk..i need some fresh air cos am sweating from this RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by RTSC: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ojady:

And here we have one of those who cannot express their view without descending into "base tendencies' and showing just how unintelligent they can be. If an airline can as you say "...did the job of government..."[/i] (unrelated, by the way, to this context) and then take 2 steps back by stopping a customer, who legally paid for a ticket, from boarding, then the ulterior motive behind your concept and Indeed Airpeace of doing "... job of government"[/b][i], is brought to question.

The next time you pay your electric bill or you go to a gas station, pay the required amount, and be denied what you paid for, please, shut your mouth and just walk away...
Shut the Hell up.

It is unintelligent to believe air peace has demarket itself because of a brainless corrupt politician.

Now piss off.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Babaken(m): 12:05am On Nov 20, 2019
Your Almighty APC do they accept criticism and make a change for good You are expecting others to accept.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Tranquillity360: 12:27am On Nov 20, 2019
Sagay212:

You despicable iPods will support any senseless action so long as it suits your hateful agender. You quoted the reason Joe igbokwe gave for not allowing him use the airline but pretended not to see last line. He was not allowed because of his encounter with them last year. They clearly stated that he did not speak well of their Airline.
Imagine if they have to stop everyone who criticise their airline for one bad experience or the other. But if it was you they blocked for criticizing them, you wont be supporting airpeace,but because tou hate joe igbokwe or yorubakwe as you ipod miscreants call him, you will support nonsesne.
Typical Yoruba muslim comment.
Always accuse others of
hate while they are father of hate.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Ojady(m): 12:52am On Nov 20, 2019
RTSC:

Shut the Hell up.

It is unintelligent to believe air peace has demarket itself because of a brainless corrupt politician.

Now piss off.

No I will not "Shut the Hell up" or "piss off" especially for ignorant Igbos like yourself, who keep giving non-igbos the wrong impression about us. "Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he think he is wise" - a lot of ethnic bigots like you are going unchecked, hence you come on here, typing like a rogue ninja... spewing nonsense and baseless comments... what has Igbokwe ever done to you or your family personally?

Like it or not, accept it or go jump into the Mediterranean with it, Igbokwe is/was a customer, if you want to start a business and choose who you want to serve, then you re racist and should not be in business...

NB: Come at me again,I have had enough of stupid people, not making sense on the basis of free speech... Anoufia!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Myself2(m): 1:16am On Nov 20, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Maybe they dont want you to contaminate other passengers

Thank you jare.

He just came out from inside gutter and wants to board Air Peace, no nahhhhh
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by AmuDimpka: 3:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Joe is a damn lier

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by AmuDimpka: 3:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Myself2:

Thank you jare.

He just came out from inside gutter and wants to board Air Peace, no nahhhhh
they want to quarantine him
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by RTSC: 5:52am On Nov 20, 2019
Ojady:

No I will not "Shut the Hell up" or "piss off" especially for ignorant Igbos like yourself, who keep giving non-igbos the wrong impression about us. "Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he think he is wise" - a lot of ethnic bigots like you are going unchecked, hence you come on here, typing like a rogue ninja... spewing nonsense and baseless comments... what has Igbokwe ever done to you or your family personally?

Like it or not, accept it or go jump into the Mediterranean with it, Igbokwe is/was a customer, if you want to start a business and choose who you want to serve, then you re racist and should not be in business...

NB: Come at me again,I have had enough of stupid people, not making sense on the basis of free speech... Anoufia!
Ignorant Igbos?
You didn't just go there.

Where did I tell you I was Igbo? So I am only allowed to criticise igbokwe only when I am Igbo.?

You are a clown of the first order.

How has igbokwe impacted your sorry life, madam non-igbo?

If I tear you slap.

Amateur bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Doubleoh7: 7:32am On Nov 20, 2019
Sagay212:

If you are intelligent enough and a free thinking human and not a zombie that swallows everything fed hook, line and sinker, you would have deduced like most people did that the last line you are referencing is a bad attempt at lying. An airline suddenly wakes up to deny you flying with them for an incident that happened a year ago yet same you confessed flying with them last week. Oga use your brain for once no dey allow people use am for u

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Ojady(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2019
RTSC:

Ignorant Igbos?
You didn't just go there.

Where did I tell you I was Igbo? So I am only allowed to criticise igbokwe only when I am Igbo.?

You are a clown of the first order.

How has igbokwe impacted your sorry life, madam non-igbo?

If I tear you slap.

Amateur bigot.

First of:
MISS ME & GTFOH! WITH THAT BS!!
YOU ARE EFFING IGBO!!! - You reek of it... The ignorant Igbo - the ones who support those giving us a bad name all over the world- just because they are Igbo. Chest beating and soiling the pool with your arrogance... and disrespect for those courteous enough to allow you settle in their midst.

If you think 'cause I'm a woman, you can intimidate me, boy! You re messing with the wrong one - I will cuss you out and get a receipt for it...

You ask what Igbokwe has done ...? Ok, Mr 'Brain-as-flat-as-worn-out-slipslops' aka RTSC, let me educate you:

1. He pioneered the possibility that Igbos can indeed make a career and rise to the top level in the civil service where he is not even an indigene (let me see you measure up to that)

2. He is not perfect, but yes, he is an example of how a non indigene can and should comport himself, such that he is seen as not only part of his adopted community but also, worthy to be a member of the roundtable.

3. He has made a case calling for Igbos back in the East, to stop their closed, discriminatory and racist pre-dispositions to non igbos and give them opportunity, just like others have given them in their host communities.

Statements like "...tear you slap" shows you re probably a spare part dealer, an apprentice or some bozo caught up in his own delusional megalomania... RTSC, Back the Eff up off me!

"Don't make a ass out of yourself trying to stop me... I'm cocky, nigga like Rocky, RTSC you sloppy... know that I'm, eight levels above you...on here, I'll club you, outside NL no one never heard of you, Ugly ass nigga, you chose the wrong one to provoke"

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by freeze001(f): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2019
Alanpoza007:

I agree with your intelligent comment to a large extent but your point of him contacting Onyeama privately assuming his story is true is where I disagree. If Onyeama put his business and not his emotion first, he wouldn't deny a customer who booked a valid flight ticket the chance to travel with his Airline regardless of political reasons. The moment he did that, then he should be ready to stomach any unnecessary media wash-down like this one cos Igbokwe would want to massage his already deflated ego by that incident.

Have you read Air Peace's official statement on this issue? If no, please look for it and read. For your information, Allen Onyema is not that petty an individual to supposedly block just one person from using his airline for an incident that occurred over a year ago. Like I asked, why this one now when he had since been using the airline all along? He clearly stated that he came late, the next flights were not available so whose fault is it that he failed to arrive in time? Is Allen working at the airport as check-in staff? There are rules Joe should have complied with and he failed so why the fuss?

More importantly, if Joe was not a mere trouble maker without roots, always out to badmouth Igbos just to look good to others, he would have reached out privately to Allen, he has that access. There are also other channels for laying formal reports but not to deliberately set out on social media to tarnish the image of a business more so that of a brother that he knows has no special patronage from government like Dangote and co. Has he ever commended Air Peace for good work? He is a mad man!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by RTSC: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2019
Ojady:

First of:
MISS ME & GTFOH! WITH THAT BS!!
YOU ARE EFFING IGBO!!! - You reek of it... The ignorant Igbo - the ones who support those giving us a bad name all over the world- just because they are Igbo. Chest beating and soiling the pool with your arrogance... and disrespect for those courteous enough to allow you settle in their midst.

If you think 'cause I'm a woman, you can intimidate me, boy! You re messing with the wrong one - I will cuss you out and get a receipt for it...

You ask what Igbokwe has done ...? Ok, Mr 'Brain-as-flat-as-worn-out-slipslops' aka RTSC, let me educate you:

1. He pioneered the possibility that Igbos can indeed make a career and rise to the top level in the civil service where he is not even an indigene (let me see you measure up to that)

2. He is not perfect, but yes, he is an example of how a non indigene can and should comport himself, such that he is seen as not only part of his adopted community but also, worthy to be a member of the roundtable.

3. He has made a case calling for Igbos back in the East, to stop their closed, discriminatory and racist pre-dispositions to non igbos and give them opportunity, just like others have given them in their host communities.

Statements like "...tear you slap" shows you re probably a spare part dealer, an apprentice or some bozo caught up in his own delusional megalomania... RTSC, Back the Eff up off me!

"Don't make a ass out of yourself trying to stop me... I'm cocky, nigga like Rocky, RTSC you sloppy... know that I'm, eight levels above you...on here, I'll club you, outside NL no one never heard of you, Ugly ass nigga, you chose the wrong one to provoke"

Just look at this nitwit posing as an amateur bigot.

Go and learn how to be an intelligent bigot from your superiors.
He pioneered the possibility that what crap and what crap?

How old are you? Is that the extent of your intelligence?

Seriously, how old are you?

The only thing igbokwe pioneered is stupidity surpassed only by your own.

Clown of the highest order. grin

Just imagine the nonsense this illiterate vomited and expects me to reply.

You are very lucky I am in a Happy mode this year.
If not, I would panel beat that your conehead to size.

Illiterate.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" by Stephendeals: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2019
Sagay212:

As stated by him, but he also said he used the airline after then but you are to slow or foolish to see that. you clearly know nothing but hate and stupidity. go and read up learn and stop disgracing your lineage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha / The Making Of ₦1.3 Trillion Russian-Built Europe’s Longest Bridge / Air Peace Aircraft Tyre Bursts At Ilorin Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.