Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (33557 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies / Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 / Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Prophet777: 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
The case would be swept under the carpet if the families of the victim are unable to take up the case.

Nigerian Police? That is their way. Their second name is lawlessness.

Nothing to emulate about the ogogoro masters we are referring to as law enforcement agencies.

RIP to the dead!

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Jaeljael: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Everybody is in a hurry to nowhere in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by HacheNoire: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
dilodavid:
If you be investor, you go gree bid for Nigeria, let alone buy am?

You can use price and terms to lure investor

Wont you buy if its sold for $1000?

You will just be using the citizens for organ donation and will make mad profit from it

You can even use some state to test, Nuclear, Chemical and Biological weapons

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by anonymuz(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
HacheNoire:
Nigeria needs to be sold to a foreign investor that will re arrange or use us all for experiment or organ donation country/factory.

Proceeds from sale we can share among ourselves.
buhhaha

Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Bahamas95(m): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
Na armed robbers bullets go kill dem last last
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by anonymuz(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
HacheNoire:

You will just be using the citizens for organ donation and will make mad profit from it

your mouth will not kill you

Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by donprinyo(m): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Una never see sth
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Westernlove: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
I can never feel remorse for so whatever calamities that befall this nation these days. Nothing suprises me anymore. Karma Is very real Oooo, If u're still doubting. Na OYO be your case. I have the FULL UNDERSTANDING of how the world works now. I'm still learning though.
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
Smh
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by DarkJeddi(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Naijiria is a very useless country,

These ass wipes will be forming Fast and Furious on the roads without caring about the consequences,just because of a little bit of power.
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Westernlove: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Samuel4689:
Nigeria.com

Shiiithole Dot Net
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by barragan: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
those that die via crashes of car,planes do not experience the PAIN of the accidents.
Their Soul is removed from their body on impact so fast to prevent the suffering..
Irony is that Anybody that dies from impact of car or plane crashes had the most peaceful death. The mili second before impact the soul will eject the body.
God is Great!!!

Have you died by accident before?
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Westernlove: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
TheEconomist:
Oh God!!!

How did I end up in such a country?

Chaos, underdevelopment, lawlessness, dirty; just think of any bad adjective.

From a state where criminals, without any fear of repercussions, burnt an opposition to death for exercising her rights, to youths who blindly and inexplicably support politicians base on religion and ethnicity, to an unintelligent president putting forth policies that militate against development, to law enforcement officers breaking laws and causing the lives of citizens. angry angry angry

I lack words to express what I feel now.

With the set of "Humans" we have In this nation presently. Forget, Nigeria can never get It right. The little set of Sane and well Informed Intellectuals who meant well for this nation know this. But there Is nothing they can do. I mean nothing!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
HacheNoire:

Forget about the offer. Nobody will be willing to buy this jagajaga country of ours.
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by m140(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
those that die via crashes of car,planes do not experience the PAIN of the accidents.
Their Soul is removed from their body on impact so fast to prevent the suffering..
Irony is that Anybody that dies from impact of car or plane crashes had a smooth death. The mili second before impact the soul will eject the body.
Some that survived ghastly accidents give reports of how they blacked out unconsciously before impact
God is Great!!!
I never thought of something like this
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by m140(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Irony is that Anybody that dies from impact of car or plane crashes had a smooth death. The mili second before impact the soul will eject the body.
Some that survived ghastly accidents give reports of how they blacked out unconsciously before impact
God is Great!!!
I never thought of something like this ..
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by HacheNoire: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
dilodavid:
Forget about the offer. Nobody will be willing to buy this jagajaga country of ours.

Trust me, they will buy. A life test ground with over 260,000,000 souls.

You don't know buisness.
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by m140(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
God is Great!!!
I never thought of something like this .
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by webngnews: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by smogup: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Their Soul is removed from their body on impact so fast to prevent them suffering.
Some that survived ghastly accidents give reports of how they blacked out unconsciously before impact even occurred.
God is Great!!!
what is this one saying
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Grace001: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Shitt hole
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Grace001: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Their Soul is removed from their body on impact so fast to prevent them suffering.
Some that survived ghastly accidents give reports of how they blacked out unconsciously before impact even occurred.
God is Great!!!

I guess you have experienced this before so you’re probably talking from experience.
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
HacheNoire:

Trust me, they will buy. A life test ground with over 260,000,000 souls.

You don't know buisness.
I don't need to know business to know that 9ja won't be bought.
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by yesloaded: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Probably the cause of the terrible traffic this morning.
Nope

There's been heavy traffic on the highway since Sunday. It start from Magboro and ends at Kara.
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Ladipodeal: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Probably the cause of the terrible traffic this morning.
Not the cause, the police van took one way cos of the traffic. The traffic is hellish, left Arepo like 4.40 am and spent close to 3 hrs on the bridge. The journey about 20mins before.
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
God is Great!!!
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Those that Die via crashes of car,planes do not experience the PAIN of the impact of the accidents.
God is Great!!!

It all depends on the impact.
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by opedaydydx9(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
I saw this accident on Berger Road
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by deic9(m): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Those that Die via crashes of car,planes do not experience the PAIN of the impact of the accidents.
God is Great!!!

Are you high on something yet to be discovered?
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by zekepio(m): 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
And I used the road today for the first time. Rip to the dead!
Re: Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by torqque7(m): 1:10am On Nov 20, 2019
That is why when i drive i drive with the mindset that every other driver on the highway is a mad man except me so i try to drive very carefully.

Anyway we sell state of the art vehicle diagnostic tools straight from America,tools that will even provide u with detail pictures of faulty parts in your car,top notch stuff..and we also do vehicle diagnosis..Anywhere in Abj.check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Are Stranded In Russia After Being Scammed By Fraudsters / All You Should Know About Driving In Australia As A New Immigrant From Nigeria / Victims Of Kaduna Airforce Flight Crash (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.