Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory (42810 Views)

Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure / Salary Arrears: Gov Bello Makes U-turn, Insists He's Not Owing Workers' Salaries / Kogi Governorship: Yahaya Bello Speaks On ‘Dumping’ APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by Houstency(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
helinues:
All the best to Kogi people as dem say na Yaya fit do am
Keep quiet you hypocrite!!
Where you not the one defending the killing of that woman on anoda thread?
Why now act as if you're better off or you can make better choices?
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by KanuSE: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Which university did you attend

Harvard
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by Femijohn198: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
I don't blame kogi people,because if the election is free and fair,yahaya Bello will never get there.but the supporter's from above.i don't blame kogi people at all.
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
If I slap u...u r owing my own brother, if u r not owing anybody. Thunder ll fire ur household wit hunger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Hehehe
I have nothing but pity for my kogi brothers n sisters from another mother

Anya omaye mi
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by Risingblue008(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
mcbreeze:
Calling Nigeria a zoo Nation is understatement.
Animal don't eat follow animal as what we are witnessing in Nigeria.
It is sad, it is barbaric. He has admitted to the killing of PDP women leader, I am sure nothing will happen to him.
Injustice in Nigeria is too much to bear, and no one cares to help.

We are in deep shit
Nigerian likes suffering dat why dey r treating dem like dt
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by codedguy1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
Owaincouncil:
The N10b that buhari sent really worked.
He should just make sure that the prompt payment does not end with the election.

Which prompt payment? Someone is saying he is not owing and you are asking for payment.

The funny thing is, I am sure Bello did not spend up to 5% of that 10b he was given, whether vote buying or for thugs and logistics. The guy is about 9.5b naira richer.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
KanuSE:

Harvard
Congrats. But what is the point of ur Harvard education when you're busy licking kanu's arse?
Would it not be better if you attended imsu and the rest of the money used for celebrating Christmas for ur village people?
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by wizelink(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
WHY DIDNT YOU MAKE THIS CLAIM BEFORE THE ELECTION? YOU ARE BIGGEST COWARD EVER EXISTED.
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by helinues: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ngirima:
[s][/s]

For impersonating my accounts, you wont longer have free will to operate here on NL again. The day you added us to your list was the day you made a mistake.

Game on
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by Success410: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
“As for El-Rufai kneeling, he was begging that Kogi people should forgive Bello for ensuring security and ensuring the state was peaceful and not because he could not pay salaries.”
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by Vado(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
mrvitalis:
No body should complain of you are not from or staying in kogi ....they like him like that

If a people really want change no amount of intimidating can stop them from voting the person out

They don't hate bello enough

Abi oo. Look at what happened in Oyo for instance. I don't want to sound tribalistic but we Yorubas don't do things blindly like this.
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by Ngirima: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
[s]
helinues:

For impersonating my accounts, you wont longer have free will to operate here on NL again. The day you added us to your list was the day you made a mistake.

Game on
[/s]
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by ajani1978(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Hehehe
I have nothing but pity for my kogi brothers n sisters from another mother
What is your concern about them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by KanuSE: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Congrats. But what is the point of ur Harvard education when you're busy licking kanu's arse?
Would it not be better if you attended imsu and the rest of the money used for celebrating Christmas for ur village people?

You're not allowed to address me like that - you're very disrespectful.
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
KanuSE:

You're not allowed to address me like that - you're very disrespectful.
Ok
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by Airoflaw(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Next level suffering for kogi
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
kogites Don enter another one chance.
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by Ishaq319(f): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
Larryfest:
He just said the truth let everybody just accept it cos i believe if he was owing workers salary he wouldn't have been reelected so the good people of Kogi brace up it's gonna be a long 4years of suffering and smiling..

No one re-elected bello rather,he killed,maima,rubs force himself on Kogites by the support of his father and girlfriend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by Oloriebi17(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
Larryfest:
He just said the truth let everybody just accept it cos i believe if he was owing workers salary he wouldn't have been reelected so the good people of Kogi brace up it's gonna be a long 4years of suffering and smiling..
thunder
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by vineyardfarms: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
You control 10 billion naira, apc cabels, security official and inec backing. Why will you NOT win? May all the spillED innocent blood never ceased to cry for revenge from the actors. Watch the videos, seat down -talk to yourself - your mind your best judge.
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by osaweseforme(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
He is the best for them after all they voted for him, so kogites enjoy the next 4years of Bello like the past 4. I thought Las Las Una don get sense.....una mu.mu continues
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by 9jatriot(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
Please, I beg you in the name of God, make una keep am abeg. He should not even be a DG, house of rep or even a senator. You can make him a local party chairman.
Ayam begging u biko.

That guy is too crude to be a 21st century politician.
Carsontyqa:

lol...we are bringing him forth for presidency...take it or leave it.
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by DeOTR: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
aro1:
what about the backlog of unpaid salaries.. you mean those ones don enter voicemail abi.. this man is in the class of dictators.. I pity the future of this country!
The man said he's not owing a dime. Let Kogi workers come forward to debunk his claim.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by drginger(f): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
mrvitalis:
No body should complain of you are not from or staying in kogi ....they like him like that

If a people really want change no amount of intimidating can stop them from voting the person out

They don't hate bello enough

What are you saying? That people without weapons should fight with thugs holding knives and guns because they want to safeguard their votes? Or u haven't see pictures of a boy killed during the election because he tried fighting
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by mrvitalis(m): 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
drginger:

What are you saying? That people without weapons should fight with thugs holding knives and guns because they want to safeguard their votes? Or u haven't see pictures of a boy killed during the election because he tried fighting
Kwara did it anyone can do it ...the people who go hold the weapon are from where ?
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by DeOTR: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
helinues:
All the best to Kogi people as Buharig said na Yaya fit do am
fixed.
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by juman(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
He might be saying the truth.
Buhari gave him ten billion naira before election.
Thats a lot of money.
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by DeOTR: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
wonlasewonimi:
So, why was kaduna danku and Aisha begging Kogi people to forgive yeye bello
To ensure security and peaceful atmosphere in the state.
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by mechanics(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
KanuSE:

Being the governor of Kogi is a big project on its own - don't you know?
hahahahah, I don't know o, what of does controlling bigger state than him and they are performing creditably well.
Re: ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory by DeOTR: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ishaq319:

No one re-elected bello rather,he killed,maima,rubs force himself on Kogites by the support of his father and girlfriend.
According to INEC, the election was free and fair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Confirms Chukkol As Acting Chairman / 15000 Youths To Welcome President Buhari From UK Vacation - NYCN / Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.