Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Most Precious Thing You Can Give To Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Precious Thing You Can Give To Someone (593 Views)

The Most Precious Gift Anyone Who Is Not Yet Married Can Give To Himself/herself / What was Your Most Precious Item While Growing Up? / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Precious Thing You Can Give To Someone by valkaka(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Most precious thing you can give someone is your body through sex.

I am openly talking about this because I think every reader is mature enough to understand.

When you have sex with someone you amalgamate your body with their body for a while.

Sex connects countless emotions, stimulates so many nerves and gives unimaginable high to two people.

Sex is not just “an act of achieving orgasm”, it is a way to connect two souls through bodies.

It involves “pre-engaging emotions” as well as “post orgasm emotions”

For me it is the most precious thing a human can exchange with another human.

We must therefore be very careful, selective and determined before giving this precious thing to anyone.

Being casual about sex appears “cool” because we see that in movies and in interviews of celebrities who initially get addicted and have a lot of fun but eventually end up not so well in life which we don't notice because their fame would be long gone by then.

In real world sex is not so casual, because when the instant feeling of orgasm is gone, you want to be emotionally there with that person.

You want to talk, caress, cuddle them and simply be with them.

It creates a sense of belongingness, an emotional bond and affection with a person, and if you get back being stranger, it hits you hard subconsciously, making you emotionally vulnerable.

It initiates the worst feeling for humans, which is regret.

Also if you keep repeating this activity with strangers, eventually you become an addict.

An important consequences to keep in mind is STD's (Sexually transmitted diseases) which are much more common and dangerous than they appear.

I am not talking about the concept of “virginity” here, everyone has their own choice, but as individuals we must be mature enough to make tough, better and wise choices for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Most Precious Thing You Can Give To Someone by valkaka(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
few people get confused between making love out of passion to making love out of lust. Only when two people are passionate about each other can they experience the truest and highest form of energy emerge from one human body to the other and connect so strong that it looks like one. If one understands this simple concept, life will be less complicated.
Re: Most Precious Thing You Can Give To Someone by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
My account number
Re: Most Precious Thing You Can Give To Someone by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Most Precious Thing You Can Give To Someone by Martinez39(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Utter nonsense.
Re: Most Precious Thing You Can Give To Someone by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
valkaka:
Most precious thing you can give someone is your body through sex.

I am openly talking about this because I think every reader is mature enough to understand.

When you have sex with someone you amalgamate your body with their body for a while.

Sex connects countless emotions, stimulates so many nerves and gives unimaginable high to two people.

Sex is not just “an act of achieving orgasm”, it is a way to connect two souls through bodies.

It involves “pre-engaging emotions” as well as “post orgasm emotions”

For me it is the most precious thing a human can exchange with another human.

We must therefore be very careful, selective and determined before giving this precious thing to anyone.

Being casual about sex appears “cool” because we see that in movies and in interviews of celebrities who initially get addicted and have a lot of fun but eventually end up not so well in life which we don't notice because their fame would be long gone by then.

In real world sex is not so casual, because when the instant feeling of orgasm is gone, you want to be emotionally there with that person.

You want to talk, caress, cuddle them and simply be with them.

It creates a sense of belongingness, an emotional bond and affection with a person, and if you get back being stranger, it hits you hard subconsciously, making you emotionally vulnerable.

It initiates the worst feeling for humans, which is regret.

Also if you keep repeating this activity with strangers, eventually you become an addict.

An important consequences to keep in mind is STD's (Sexually transmitted diseases) which are much more common and dangerous than they appear.

I am not talking about the concept of “virginity” here, everyone has their own choice, but as individuals we must be mature enough to make tough, better and wise choices for ourselves.

I guess you are seeing this from the lens of someone in a relationship bonded by love. This only occurs in such relationship were there is deep love.
In the case of lust or conditional love or one sided love(example is a girl giving out her body to a guy as a way of getting commitment from him) it most times ends in regrets- mostly in females.
There is never a regret in true love expressed in form of sex. There is also no regret when it simply your gonads and no emotion is involved like hookups, one night stand etc
Re: Most Precious Thing You Can Give To Someone by SenecaTheYonger: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
valkaka:

Funny 'cause I wanna bolt after I'm done.
Re: Most Precious Thing You Can Give To Someone by empire2017(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mine is true love but she abused it..
Now I'm a bad Guy gang

1 Like

Re: Most Precious Thing You Can Give To Someone by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
TRUST....... would never give that to anyone.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Traits You Cannot Ignore In A Partner? / Can You Marry Someone Older/ Younger Than You? / All Hail Queen Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.