Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan (105109 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / Bayelsa By-Election: Ijaw Group Picks Dickson For Senator, Canvass Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by SaintLorenzo(m): 2:34am On Nov 20, 2019
Intelligent people tend to have less friends than the average person. The smarter the person is, the more selective they become.
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by Theboss38: 2:43am On Nov 20, 2019
Abfinest007:
maybe that's why he lost the election . when God was providing sense for people Dickson he was looking for his son name dick
I disagree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by Alayorbobo(m): 3:22am On Nov 20, 2019
I don't have respect for any of those the way they handle Nigeria when they are in power, No respect atall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by toprealman: 3:46am On Nov 20, 2019
Award winning Journalist indeed. Even Christine Amanpour will not call Osama a buffon despite the late Taliban leader being worse than one in actual sense.

1 Like

Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by juman(m): 4:16am On Nov 20, 2019
Not bad.
Thats his home.
Thats how he sit on the particular chair.
His sitting position might be unconsciously.
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by FlordFlorez(m): 4:21am On Nov 20, 2019
Na even for Oga Jona parlour o. This man sef.
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by wink2015(m): 4:36am On Nov 20, 2019
CallMeDrino:
Award winning journalist, Joi John has slammed the outgoing Bayelsa State governor, Henry Dickson for ''sitting disrespectfully'' before two former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan.

Sharing a photo of Obasanjo, Jonathan and Dickson in a living room, Joi John (pictured above) wrote;

"Pictures speak a thousand words they say. Look at how Mr. Seriake Dickson of yesterday sat in front of two former Presidents of Nigeria. No atom of respect whatsoever.

“I’ve struggled to refrain myself from Dickson related posts. This one was hard to overlook.
Eku election, my dear Governor.

“Just hurry and start packing your load. Buffoon!"

http://igberetvnews.com/1146456/dickson-slammed-sitting-disrespectfully-front-ex-presidents-obasanjo-jonathan-photos/

It is just pdp propaganda to insult Dickson.

Both Obasanjo and Jonathan abused their office as President of Nigeria.

They neither fairly grow the country or grow the party.

Jonathan on his part easily conceded power to the north denying other southern candidate such an opportunity.

If Ex-President Jonathan was not serious about southern interest he should have allowed his then vice in the person of Namadi Sambo to vie for President at the time northerners were threatening him in 2015 that it was the turn of the north.

Namadi Sambo would have defeated Buhari with the support of the south and then protect the interests of the southern part of Nigeria.

But clueless Jonathan contested and wasted southern opportunity.

Now Jonathan has conceded Bayelsa state to Apc to enable him vie for Presidency for 1 term of four years.

The north is very clever they prefer the foolish Jonathan than the clever toitoise called Tinubu.

Jonathan is nursing an ambition to vie for President to waste southern opportunity.

Jonathan recently visited Aso rock to see President Buhari which was part of the northern grand design to use Jonathan who is a gentleman and a weaklings to actualise their long term interest.

The failure of pdp in Bayelsa state is because of Jonathan failure to meet the aspiration and yearning of his people. Now he has secretly done ground work for Apc to make Buhari consider him for President come 2023.

Buhari is afraid of restructuring and he prefer Dullard like Jonathan that he can put as a stooge and Jonathan easily fall into this category.

The north prefer southern aspirants that is not intelligent that they can easily manipulate.
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by coldFLARES1(m): 4:38am On Nov 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:
angry

The body language says alot, inside Jonathan's parlour you are putting foot on the chair as a guest and pointing at Obasanjo (military General/ head of state, man who finished the assualt on biafra and made them surrender, and two terms President), even Buhari cant do that to Obasanjo or Gowon...

he was like i don arrive, a whole me, local man from local village in bayelsa creek to state house of assembly now governor while this men are out of power,.. but are they really out of power? i guess he knows now

Not quite sure I read the part where it was stated whose sitting room that was. However, I had read somewhere where it was said Obj and Jonathan were his guests to prevail on him to rescind his decision to make his cousin the guber candidate against a hugely popular Alaibe.

Guess, this 'pinchure' was from that occasion. Anyways, appears local mn ws feeling fly having two former presidents visit him to ask a favour.

...and you know how it is: pictures like this only start circulating when a previously living dog becomes dead lion!

Now people are rationalizing how the PDP lost Bayelsa. You're welcome to Joi John's angle!
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by solmusdesigns: 4:42am On Nov 20, 2019
coldFLARES1:
Not quite sure I read the part where it was stated whose sitting room that was. However, I had read somewhere where it was said Obj and Jonathan were his guests to prevail on him to rescind his decision to make his cousin the guber candidate against a hugely popular Alaibe.

Guess, this 'pinchure' was from that occasion. Anyways, appears local mn ws feeling fly having two former presidents visit him to ask a favour.

...and you know how it is: pictures like this only start circulating when a previously living dog becomes dead lion!

Now people are rationalizing how the PDP lost Bayelsa. You're welcome to Joi John's angle!

true the article didnt specify whose parlour, but if you check the thread of David Lyon and sylva visiting Jonathan and Mama peace, you'd notice its the same seating room

Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by Fxwarrior: 4:51am On Nov 20, 2019
CallMeDrino:
Award winning journalist, Joi John has slammed the outgoing Bayelsa State governor, Henry Dickson for ''sitting disrespectfully'' before two former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan.

Sharing a photo of Obasanjo, Jonathan and Dickson in a living room, Joi John (pictured above) wrote;

"Pictures speak a thousand words they say. Look at how Mr. Seriake Dickson of yesterday sat in front of two former Presidents of Nigeria. No atom of respect whatsoever.

“I’ve struggled to refrain myself from Dickson related posts. This one was hard to overlook.
Eku election, my dear Governor.

“Just hurry and start packing your load. Buffoon!"

http://igberetvnews.com/1146456/dickson-slammed-sitting-disrespectfully-front-ex-presidents-obasanjo-jonathan-photos/

One thing I love about Jeg is humility. See where Dick dey form Jagaban.
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by coldFLARES1(m): 4:52am On Nov 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:

true the article didnt specify whose parlour, but if you check the thread of David Lyon and sylva visiting Jonathan and Mama peace, you'd notice its the same seating room

Didn't quite follow those threads. But if true, would exactly blame him?

I find it out of place to have Obj and Jonathan cram themselves into a seat if they are not guests to Dickson. Then again, this could just be a momentary change of position, as such no biggie.

Or would have preferred Seriake kneeling the way that banker knelt while talking with Fayose or Standing the way Emefiele was when he was meeting with that guy that was lleged ro be a strongman of the Aso rock cabal?
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by Fxwarrior: 4:54am On Nov 20, 2019
eposho:
Wtf. How do you want him to seat?

Normal without raising leg. They look as if he's the boss there.
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by stormborn28(m): 5:03am On Nov 20, 2019
Baroba:
He disrespected nobody abeg, the man was lounging in his house... Only in Nigeria does this count as disrespect..smdh undecided
how do you expect a man with over big diick to sit properly.... SMH nonsense talk
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by Spectrum22: 5:05am On Nov 20, 2019
durubrian:
which one is disrespectful sitting again... This country sef, we get plenty problems to tackle but we play too much.

Oh, she called him a "buffoon".
Just imagine! This CHILD calling Dickson a buffoon. Nawa ooo.
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by Germi9: 5:07am On Nov 20, 2019
Fat people are mostly like that,they looseguard at will, unknowingly to them
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by Okoso1: 5:11am On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by opribo(m): 5:22am On Nov 20, 2019
Good example of bad up bringing.
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by Mummiesboy: 5:24am On Nov 20, 2019
Oshigun:

Don't mind them. They vilify Jagaban non-stop but if these people had any sense then it is times like these they should appreciate what Tinubu is in comparison to what they have. This is why we warn naive Yorubas about joining these guys in attacking Tinubu because they are in severe pain yet silent about the woeful leaders they have at home. The constant attack on Tinubu, they actually envy, is to make themselves feel better about their own pathetic situation.

When has Tinubu made an unrefined thug a Governor of any SW State? Yet the OBJ they praise gave them Fayose, Gbenga Daniel, Oyinlola, Bleaching Governor Alao Akala et al. GEJ too did not dull making area boy Seriake Governor after him. In office he handed lucrative maritime protection contract to Tompolo, who can not even speak English, and other militant warlords. Of course Bayelsa suffered terrible misrule even with good allocation and 13% derivation. OBJ, GEJ, Wike and all the wastemen Governors of SE States are 'respectable' leaders according to these magas and Tinubu, empowering the finest in the land, is the bad guy they must face even as he has nothing to do with their land and the terrible misrule going on in it. Jokers.
your mumu never get mate ass licker
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by jaxxy(m): 6:07am On Nov 20, 2019
Looking at the pix from another perspective If Jonathan had listened to obasanjo then we wud not have been in this Buhari/Apc mess.
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by philus66(m): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2019
ogbuefi677:
Maybe he should've stood at attention.
Mumu blogger.
���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by Tloc(m): 6:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Nyamiri:

I'm not surprised you mistake me for your father.
Says he who doesn't wake his parents with A SLIDING TACKLE. You obviously LACKED one. Omo ale jatijati
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by here4u: 6:44am On Nov 20, 2019
subcbouy:
for Jonathan's house seat like that.?
sorry because u know them reach house, he for spread mat sit down for ground
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by orisa37: 6:58am On Nov 20, 2019
Don't lose it Dickson.
Erubabel in Yoruba means Judas.
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by orisa37: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2019
Don't lose it Dickson.
Erubabel in Yoruba means Judas.
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by Awoo88: 7:02am On Nov 20, 2019
That was why he was taught a lesson.
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by idesylvester(m): 7:05am On Nov 20, 2019
Myself2:

You are very wrong. HOW HE SEATS MATTERS A LOT In other climes, lesser or junior politicians respect the senior or ranking ones. In Nigeria, the respect is even more, that's why you see junior politicians, even when they are senators, ministers or governors, kneeling down in public for the more senior politicians, so how he sat disrespectfully like a fool matters a whole lot more than you don't know
Respect they said is reciprocal. For him to have sat with his elders and senior leaders that way, it means something is wrong with their discussion. My brother no matter how great a man is once he dips his hands and play silly play with kids, respect may not set in...
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by Btruth: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2019
....but Mr. Jonathan is very humble ooo.
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by uthlaw: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2019
Sitting down in front of two thieves like that is not bad!
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by Coolgent(m): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2019
Its nothing considering they initial cordial relationship. Even in my case i can sit with that posture in my state governor sitting room
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 20, 2019
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Common sense should make you read between the lines...
I see you have read all the lines. Isa okay, now can we go back to been the poverty capital of the world? Because people who are suppose to criticize the government on critical issues are busy blogging about their sitting posture ...#SMH
Re: Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan by Insectkiller: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2019
Who is Dickson in d first place

Dickson is the Son of a Dick.. so how did u expect him to have respect??

It's only pussy Dick can have as a Son of Dickson...

That guy, Dickson, is the most useless governor that a Nigerian state ever had, after eehmmmm...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.