Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King (38682 Views)

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by AgentNairaland(f): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
See Poverty In Islam, A Whole Muslim King Kneeling Down In front Of Christian Cleric All Because Of One Old Model Jeep grin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Imstrong2(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
mezarddinny:
this vehicle for 50 million? even the latest model no sey sell for that money

see as dem dey pour satchel water on king head, he suppose finish work by knocking the head na

1 Like

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Aboguede(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
That king don suffer hunger wey wey oh

E bi like na razo blade them use barber em moromoro head

Poverty and disgrace bi like 5&6

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
This is a very old Navigator somebody probably dumped on the pastor.
Well, it's useless to some but obviously very exciting for the poor king.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by LinkolnTech(m): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
The Muslim Kogi King

A believer of Islam and a King to be precise can never kneel before a pastor.

Ko possible now. Maybe he's an herbalist i guess. ��

1 Like

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Olugbanko: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
What's his hustle please?
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by SalamRushdie: 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
He gave him gbese if it's that car is that car I am seeing there

1 Like

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by muzeze77: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Is that Jerry curl on the paztors head or is he white man
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Happyguy201: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
This is a disgrace to tradition what was the king thinking
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Advocate500: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
sweetonugbu:
That's why I like idi amin dada
this is a funny picture.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by aminusodiq(m): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
spafu:
A good friend gives gifts and gifts are like medicines to the heart. And at this time that Christmas is around the corner, I need to get a beautiful gift for the most beautiful woman in life, MY WIFE, but I need money to make that happen.
Who is willing to support me fulfil this desire of mine?
With just a click to my signature, you would help boost my chances of earning money with which I could purchase a good gift for my love.
By simply clicking pn any of the links on my signature would be enough support. Thank you.
I clicked both links more Dan 20 times.... my clicks should have bought a pant and bra
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by rainmoredays: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
ceeroh:
Experienced Chef needed urgently. Interview to hold 10am tomorrow.
Contact details: Check my signature.
are you a kidnaper
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lol. Navigator? Are we back in 2002 or something? My guy no try.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Bahamas95(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
This one weak me o, I better keep quiet before I talk wetin I nor suppose talklipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by exminister(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
sweetonugbu:
African king kneeling down before a pastor, Aru
Watin you mean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Godhatesodomy: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wow

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Bellotelli: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
How is this car a brand new... Bia OP get small sense na

1 Like

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by BOFREJO(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
sweetonugbu:
what do you expect when licoln is involved!
when money speaks louder than the staff of authority...
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Quality20(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
a really very poor king. I would have been shocked if it was d king of ebiraland
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by BOFREJO(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
Happyguy201:
This is a disgrace to tradition what was the king thinking
money!!!
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by spafu(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
aminusodiq:
I clicked both links more Dan 20 times.... my clicks should have bought a pant and bra
Hahaha, thank you a lot and may God bless you, especially with a wonderful woman as he had blessed me with.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Crooked pastor and crooked So called KING 2 self Appointed Cretins.

The Car is a Scrap Junk of a car Anyway.. Should be sent to Scrapyard.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by hygeekom: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
BloggerDonald:
A Nigerian pastor, Bishop Sam Zuga gave a brand new SUV to a Nigerian king. According to reports, he donated a Lincoln Navigator SUV Jeep to the King of Ejule Land and promises to donate 100 car to Nigerians in 2020.

According to the facebook page of Bishop Sam Zuga, it was revealed that the car was given to the pastor on Thursday, November 7th.

Although the king is a Muslim, the Onu/District head of Ejule Chief; Alhaji Abdullahi Amanabo was so happy to receive Bishop Sam Zuga in Kogi again, as well as accepted the beautiful car gift, after the man of God prayed for him and the entire land.

In the photos shared on Facebook, the pastor was dressed in white traditional wear while the king who knelt down for prayers also wore his traditional regalia wear with a blue and gold cloak draped on his shoulders.

See photos of the SUV and how excited the king was.

Source : https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/11/nigerian-pastor-gifts-lincoln-navigator.html

Nothing spoil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by crackhouse(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
He even pour am pure water for head. What an insult. Anyway kogi is a bush so I am not surprised. Maybe the man no even get bicycle before. Even the frontage of the car is not complete.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by erico2k2(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
BloggerDonald:
A Nigerian pastor, Bishop Sam Zuga gave a brand new SUV to a Nigerian king. According to reports, he donated a Lincoln Navigator SUV Jeep to the King of Ejule Land and promises to donate 100 car to Nigerians in 2020.

According to the facebook page of Bishop Sam Zuga, it was revealed that the car was given to the pastor on Thursday, November 7th.

Although the king is a Muslim, the Onu/District head of Ejule Chief; Alhaji Abdullahi Amanabo was so happy to receive Bishop Sam Zuga in Kogi again, as well as accepted the beautiful car gift, after the man of God prayed for him and the entire land.

In the photos shared on Facebook, the pastor was dressed in white traditional wear while the king who knelt down for prayers also wore his traditional regalia wear with a blue and gold cloak draped on his shoulders.

See photos of the SUV and how excited the king was.

Source : https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/11/nigerian-pastor-gifts-lincoln-navigator.html

BRAND NEW?
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by TheFacelessMan: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
I blame Yahya Bello...

Maybe the King hasn't been paid his salaries for 4 years now.

See him kneeling down for someone he would normally call "infidel"
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by jhames010(m): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
sweetonugbu:

Actually he's kneeling before the grace of God on the pastors life...

Obasanjo knelt before Pastor, Jonathan knelt before Pastor... Stop making mountains out of mole hills
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Desecration of African culture, tufiakwa.
serial, hypocrites
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by andy244: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
This Navigator with open teeth, hmmm make this car no chop this king money finish ooo. i don talk my own

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by mechanics(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
sweetonugbu:
There is nothing there na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month / I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash / Amazing Story: Pastor & Kids Saved After Huge Tree Suddenly Fell On Their SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.