Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) (49948 Views)

Tomboy Weds Her Lover (Photos) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by planetx: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
They are dying off anyway all this interracial marriages is their last ditch attempt at staying around, but Africans have no clue so what's my own.

1 Like

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by ITbomb(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
She was once a nairalander
See her throwback pics on the profile

https://www.nairaland.com/daintilicious
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by planetx: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Snatching which beauties? Nigerian women, are they beautiful?grin grin
Keep consoling yourself, black women are the most beautiful women on the earth. You wouldn't know what you have till you lose it, go look for oyinbo grandma to marry. There are millions of them ready to marry the mother of humanity the black woman, but this information is above your pay grade.

2 Likes

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by DeOTR: 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
RxSameer:
no offense but I guess ur mom is still single think before u type next tym
Badmouth wee not kee you. cheesy
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Ladycewhy(f): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
INSTANTCASH345:

You are right my man...they met on dating apps.

Its all luck tho...I know one of my neighbor;a very pretty gal that a guy from UK used to call frequently.She charges her phone in my house when ever I put on the generator.

Yet she still has a Nigerian guy she is dating who they both even stay together.

All those Nigerian gals getting married to white men are into online Romance,period!
care to share the name of the dating app? Help a sister ,me too want to marry white man as una say Nigerian ladies are this and that make we kuku face oyinbo men give una peace.

1 Like

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by franchasng: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Geminita1:
shocked see dollars, God punish naira.

If your man is not white, you are still single.
Spoke it sis, spoketh it shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Kastrom: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol grin grin

I knew you were going to be here
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
planetx:
Keep consoling yourself, black women are the most beautiful women on the earth. You wouldn't know what you have till you lose it, go look for oyinbo grandma to marry.
Lost what? grin i will gladly sell every Black women into slavery if given the chance.

Black women are a disgusting piece of shlt.

But wait ooo, is this the women you say I"ll missed?

I don't think so. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by franchasng: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Snatching which beauties? Nigerian women, are they beautiful?grin grin
No go there oh, Nigerian ladies are damn fine and hot oh, ah, abi you no get eyes ni cheesy cheesy

Mind you, I am not referring to the bride on this thread, she is not fine, she was lucky and I am sure her blogging career helped her hook that guy....but when it comes to beauty, Nigerian ladies are damn hot, some will make your dickson stand attention even on a hot sunny day in public with their big ukwulicious ukwu shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by franchasng: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So of all the fit, able-bodied Ukanafun boys, this is the man who stole her heart because he is white.

There is a school of thought that believes that any Nigerian girl resident in Nigeria that marries a whiteman is a runsgirl.

It may be wrong to belong to that school, but that thought is very correct.
You are not far from the truth NwaAma, just as any Nigerian guy that lives in Nigeria and marries a white woman is a Yahoo boy or Yahoo boy intern or ex grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by franchasng: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
ITbomb:

Hahahahahahaha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
franchasng:
No go there oh, Nigerian ladies are damn fine and hot oh, ah, abi you no get eyes ni cheesy cheesy

Mind you, I am not referring to the bride on this thread, she is not fine, she was lucky and I am sure her blogging career helped her hook that guy....but when it comes to beauty, Nigerian ladies are damn hot, some will make your dickson stand attention even on a hot sunny day in public with their big ukwulicious ukwu shocked shocked shocked
indeed.
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by RexTramadol1: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Bride that's assssslesssss I no want

2 Likes

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Edyice: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Marvieduke:

Okay devil bless you. I think you like this one.

Good
Now you are talking

Let stop deceiving ourselves , anyways check your email I have sent you something kiss

1 Like

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kastrom:

I knew you were going to be here
Monitoring spirit everywhere grin grin
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Kastrom: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Monitoring spirit everywhere grin grin

Lol. I do see your comments on threads n I know the category that got your attention most.
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Ehibiggirl(f): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
She obviously doesn’t watch IDx if not

1 Like

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=Ladycewhy post=84204546]
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Ladycewhy(f): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
INSTANTCASH345:

I am not into online dating stuff oh...but I have a clue of some of the sites they use.

If you are going there,you must be yourself and be truthful no matter how black you are.You will definitely meet a white man but you go sub enh!

Nothing is free on those sites;you pay and get what you want!text your whatsapp line.

let me pm you instead .
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ladycewhy:
let me pm you instead .

I can't remember the log in details for mail...
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by planetx: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Lost what? grin i will gladly sell every Black women into slavery if given the chance.

Black women are a disgusting piece of shlt.

But wait ooo, is this the women you say I"ll missed?

I don't think so. cheesy cheesy
You will sell your mother, sister and daughter if you have any into slavery? I can see now why they are leaving you dumb niggas behind to marry oyinbo, you just started getting angry because the oyinbo men are coming in large numbers lol. And unfortunately you can't retaliate because no young oyinbo lady wants you dumb niggas.

1 Like

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
planetx:
You will sell your mother, sister and daughter if you have any into slavery? I can see now why they are leaving you dumb niggas behind to marry oyinbo, you just started getting angry because the oyinbo men are coming in large numbers lol.
You sound pained by my comment but why? cheesy grin

The truth hurt right? pele ooo grin cheesy
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Olorunnim: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
noisy45:
She is giving him anal I swear. White men with anal sex...
Someone is speaking from experience.
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by gwama: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
I only hope that he is not a mental patient who is likely to kill her afterwards. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by ajl: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
How Nigerians love their slave masters! Epic.
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by ajl: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
INSTANTCASH345:

I am not into online dating stuff oh...but I have a clue of some of the sites they use.

If you are going there,you must be yourself and be truthful no matter how black you are.You will definitely meet a white man but you go sub enh!

Nothing is free on those sites;you pay and get what you want!text your whatsapp line.

Sickness. A lot of people with low self esteem Nigeria is breeding.
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Nowenuse: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
joey150:
What does Oyinbo even mean?

Isn't there a better term to use?

Oyibo was the name given to white people by Igbos.
The white man pronounced ONYIGBO (Igbo man) as OYIBO because there is no GB sound in English language.
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Thank goodness.
Let them keep coming to take all the reasonable females in naija.
The fish heads remaining will be okay for all the fish head naija males.

1 Like

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So of all the fit, able-bodied Ukanafun boys, this is the man who stole her heart because he is white.

There is a school of thought that believes that any Nigerian girl resident in Nigeria that marries a whiteman is a runsgirl.

It may be wrong to belong to that school, but that thought is very correct.
this guy you're a wizard.
the girl is from the annang tribe and ukanafun to be precise.
how did u know it?
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
noisy45:
She is giving him anal I swear. White men with anal sex...
gbenue soun
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
ITbomb:

from the traditional attire I can infer that she's akwa ibomite.
either ibibio or annang
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ladycewhy:
care to share the name of the dating app? Help a sister ,me too want to marry white man as una say Nigerian ladies are this and that make we kuku face oyinbo men give una peace.
what u need to do is to get a life and not looking for a mugu imaginary white man to heap your burdens on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rain Destroys Million-Naira Wedding Reception (Video) / Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding / Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.