Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) (49692 Views)

Tomboy Weds Her Lover (Photos) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Bride that's assssslesssss I no want
but the face fine ni
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
INSTANTCASH345:

I can't remember the log in details for mail...

help that hoe pls before she dies of desperation
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Paulo3ree(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Happiness is immeasurable
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
help that hoe pls before she dies of desperation

Lol

You funny die.
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
ajl:

Sickness. A lot of people with low self esteem Nigeria is breeding.

Am telling you.

The notion is that 'they all think all white men are the same and don't accept blacks.
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
The pictures are beautiful. I wish them a happy life of marriage.
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Funkybabee(f): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
beautiful.. CONGRATULATIONS dear

1 Like

Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 3:11am On Nov 21, 2019
Beremx:
Omo see that spray gun!! cheesy

Money is good. Happy married life to the couple
no be just only one one dollar wey no reach 20 dollars him spray him wife?
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Hunter00: 2:23am On Sep 21, 2020
grin Turns out this white guy is still married to his British wife so even after all that money spent, their wedding isn’t even legal. They’ve had a baby too but she can’t stay in the Uk as she’s not legally his wife. Bigamy is illegal in the UK so can’t see this planning out well.
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by DonX001: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
Psych412:
I'm good

and you
I'm good.
You seem like someone I'll like to know off Nairaland, and my Nairaland email doesn't work for DMs.

So I decided to mention you here in an old abandoned thread, in a section where nobody comes to, so I can get your contact.

Drop your WhatsApp number or email, so we can relate off Nairaland.
(And then you can delete the number sharperly from your comment once I've noted it).
wink
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by Psych412(f): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
DonX001:

I'm good.
You seem like someone I'll like to know off Nairaland, and my Nairaland email doesn't work for DMs.

So I decided to mention you here in an old abandoned thread, in a section where nobody comes to, so I can get your contact.

Drop your WhatsApp number or email, so we can relate off Nairaland.
(And then you can delete the number sharperly from your comment once I've noted it).
wink
I will love to know you too, but I'm in a Serious relationship and I respect him alot.

sorry to disappoint.

hope you understand.
Re: Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) by DonX001: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Psych412:
I will love to know you too, but I'm in a Serious relationship and I respect him alot.

sorry to disappoint.

hope you understand.
Lol, issorite...no issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Peacock Themed Wedding In Lagos (photos) / The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless / Demoralized: I Went To A Wire Wire Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.