Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Farm On My 4 Plot Of Land In Moniya, Ibadan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm On My 4 Plot Of Land In Moniya, Ibadan (914 Views)

4 Plot Of Land With 4 60X60 Fish Pond On It / Rent A Fish Farm On The Island, Lagos(earthen Ponds) / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farm On My 4 Plot Of Land In Moniya, Ibadan by kunlef1: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Can someone send me a proposal on what he/she can do with an idle and unfenced 4 plots of land located off Ibadan - Iseyin Rd, Moniya Ibadan?

It was used by the villagers for subsistence farming more than 8 years ago, but has since overgrown with bush. I do occasionally send money for clearing but last time was over a year ago.

If you have a good agricultural proposal on what you can do with the land, just give a general outline of what you will do here, overall cost and profit to be made. If I like it enough, I will contact you for private discussion and more specific location details.

I prefer a proposal which has a ready-made market or off-takers for the agricultural produce.

Please note that I am ideally looking for a competent agricultural professional with good business proposal. I will be willing to sponsor the investment if I find it appealing enough, and we can agree on sharing ratio on the profit..

Re: Farm On My 4 Plot Of Land In Moniya, Ibadan by kunlef1: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Farm On My 4 Plot Of Land In Moniya, Ibadan by jethro2: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
kunlef1:
Can someone send me a proposal on what he/she can do with an idle and unfenced 4 plots of land located off Ibadan - Iseyin Rd, Moniya Ibadan?

It was used by the villagers for subsistence farming more than 8 years ago, but has since overgrown with bush. I do occasionally send money for clearing but last time was over a year ago.

If you have a good agricultural proposal on what you can do with the land, just give a general outline of what you will do here, overall cost and profit to be made. If I like it enough, I will contact you for private discussion and more specific location details.

I prefer a proposal which has a ready-made market for the agricultural produce.

Please note that I am ideally looking for a competent agricultural professional with good business proposal. I will be willing to sponsor the investment if I find it appealing enough, and we can agree on sharing ratio on the profit..

Please add an email or contact no so people can contact you directly if I post it on my timeline
Re: Farm On My 4 Plot Of Land In Moniya, Ibadan by kunlef1: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
jethro2:

Please add an email or contact no so people can contact you directly if I post it on my timeline

Done, thanks!
Re: Farm On My 4 Plot Of Land In Moniya, Ibadan by my2chains(m): 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
We can really make this work if only you can trust me,

the profit of growing okro in a commercial scale is good

although with time we shall expand and grow other crops like pepper,tomato,cucumbers,ugu leaf or water leaf and sell

a basket filled with okro can give you 4 to 6k depending on the season,

a 4 plots of land can give you 6 to 8 baskets every 2 days

the thing is once the farm is been setup you will make your investment back within some few months after our first harvest thanks
Re: Farm On My 4 Plot Of Land In Moniya, Ibadan by Rabbitcartel: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
You can make at least 1million monthly from rabbit farming using half a plot. Check my bio for info
Re: Farm On My 4 Plot Of Land In Moniya, Ibadan by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rabbitcartel:
You can make at least 1million monthly from rabbit farming using half a plot. Check my bio for info
I dont believe it angry angry is there even a market for rabbit,?
Re: Farm On My 4 Plot Of Land In Moniya, Ibadan by Rabbitcartel: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

I dont believe it angry angry is there even a market for rabbit,?

Dont worry.. just watch out on tuesday when I disxuss about it properly.. or kindly check my last post on pet session by checking my bio.. contact on my signature
Re: Farm On My 4 Plot Of Land In Moniya, Ibadan by dhavel: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rabbitcartel:

Please tell me more. Have been thinking of going into farming but I don’t really know how which some pple said pig while some said ugu another person said fowl..
Re: Farm On My 4 Plot Of Land In Moniya, Ibadan by Rabbitcartel: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
dhavel:

Please tell me more. Have been thinking of going into farming but I don’t really know how which some pple said pig while some said ugu another person said fowl..

Yes, like I said on my previous thread, no discrimination towards any form of agriculture, I've never tried crop cultivation but I know people who do and I can tell its as lucrative as livestock, it's just a matter of experience in productivity and sales.. I am solely into rabbits, and d market is huge with high demand, the price doubled from 2500-4500 in a year and chat shows it will still go up due to low supply... If u need more info kindly get me on whatsapp, my watsapp number is on my signature, or simply message me on instagram via @rabbitcartel

(1) (Reply)

Rabbit For Sale,can Be Delivered To You!!! / Bulk Palm Oil Available / Have You Heard About Vertical Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.