Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Help A Young Nairalander - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Young Nairalander (734 Views)

See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt / Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice / Help A Nairalander Pick Between Fiverr Or Blogging, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Young Nairalander by cicikhemy(f): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
What are the basics in starting an online business for a newbie?
Re: Help A Young Nairalander by invinzible1: 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
cicikhemy:
What type of online business
Re: Help A Young Nairalander by RedPhoenix: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2020
cicikhemy:

The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: Help A Young Nairalander by Seniorwriter(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
cicikhemy:

I hope you've started your online biz and you are earning with it even if it's $10 daily.
One of the basics is getting a skill set and Monetizing it or u can monetize your offline skill or passion.
For example if you know how to make hair ..you can decide to own an online channel where you create a clientele that will be ready to patronize yourworks for a fee....you can also train and get paid or u can sign up on sites that pay for such services.
The advantages of online is that there are no restrictions as to time and distance.
You can as well set a benchmark for your charges.

I noticed you sent an email request but ill rather you reach out to me via the facebook ID on my profile.

Cheers

@Seniorwriter
Re: Help A Young Nairalander by cicikhemy(f): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
Seniorwriter:

I hope you've started your online biz and you are earning with it even if it's $10 daily.
One of the basics is getting a skill set and Monetizing it or u can monetize your offline skill or passion.
For example if you know how to make hair ..you can decide to own an online channel where you create a clientele that will be ready to patronize yourworks for a fee....you can also train and get paid or u can sign up on sites that pay for such services.
The advantages of online is that there are no restrictions as to time and distance.
You can as well set a benchmark for your charges.

I noticed you sent an email request but ill rather you reach out to me via the facebook ID on my profile.

Cheers

@Seniorwriter

Thanks for the quick response. I am not on Facebook and so, WhatsApp chat will do. Here is my contact 08146635930.

kind regards.
Re: Help A Young Nairalander by Seniorwriter(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
cicikhemy:

Thanks for the quick response. I am not on Facebook and so, WhatsApp chat will do. Here is my contact 08146635930.

kind regards.

Unfortunately I'm not on WhatsApp....
Facebook is my online workstation on tradings n trainings reach out anytime any day to me there.

Cheers
Re: Help A Young Nairalander by Seniorwriter(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
cicikhemy:

kind regards.

Open a facebook account or reach out with one from your trusted friend or family member to get the required info or link for true financial sufficiency!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

@Seniorwriter
Re: Help A Young Nairalander by cicikhemy(f): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Open a facebook account or reach out with one from your trusted friend or family member to get the required info or link for true financial sufficiency!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

@Seniorwriter

Alright, thanks for that.

May I know your username name of Facebook?
Re: Help A Young Nairalander by OGWILLS123: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2021
cicikhemy:

Alright, thanks for that.

May I know your username name of Facebook?

You are about to get scammm b****tch angry.

1 Like

Re: Help A Young Nairalander by cicikhemy(f): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
OGWILLS123:
You are about to get scarmmed b*tch angry.

Thanks but no thanks!...
You can do better when you learn to address people respectfully Kid.

1 Like

Re: Help A Young Nairalander by OGWILLS123: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
cicikhemy:

Thanks but no thanks!...

You can do better when you learn to address people respectfully Kid niggar.

Sell your nudes online....tongue, what else can women offer on digital world undecided shekinah undecided.

(1) (Reply)

Sew Your Work Uniforms at Just Uniforms / Emoji Keyholder Available For Souvenirs And Gifts / How Is This Coronavirus Affecting Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.