Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Hey I need this topic Deleted - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hey I need this topic Deleted (2201 Views)

Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! / Please help delete this topic / Don't Look And Pass Oh, You May Need This Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey I need this topic Deleted by komzy589(m): 1:08am On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Hey I need this topic Deleted by Seikiri(m): 6:24am On Nov 20, 2019
Same thing from glo,I noticed it when i did my last night plan on glo.
Re: Hey I need this topic Deleted by Vulcanheph(m): 7:01am On Nov 20, 2019
Welcome to Naija where everyone is Robbing You.....

The government robs You through tax.

The church robs You Through offerings.

Nepa robs You Through bills.

The police robs You at checkpoints. Etc

1 Like

Re: Hey I need this topic Deleted by MrBONE2(m): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Welcome to Naija where everyone is Robbing You.....

The government robs You through tax.

The church robs You Through offerings.

Nepa robs You Through bills.

The police robs You at checkpoints. Etc

Re: Hey I need this topic Deleted by tuns4tz: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2019
Best thing you can do is to use separate sim card for the plans.

1 Like

Re: Hey I need this topic Deleted by Onyeka90210(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
komzy589:
I just notice that mtn deducts data from other existing data plans before night plan that is valid for less than 6hours after subscription.
This is a broad-day-light fraud. All my monthly data subscription gone and I still have my night plan that expires in a few hours intact.
Their customer care rep says that's their new way of deduction now.
Can you imagine!
Yeah, they do that, when you see that message that you’ve used 200mb out of your night plan, then they start deducting your normal balance, I normally stop heavy browsing when I see that message
Re: Hey I need this topic Deleted by monlawal(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
I noticed this à long time ago, that's why the line I use for night browsing I don't have any active subscriptions on it.
As government is blocking all their channels of stealing, they keep creating new ones.
Re: Hey I need this topic Deleted by Babalegba(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
komzy589:
I just notice that mtn deducts data from other existing data plans before night plan that is valid for less than 6hours after subscription.
This is a broad-day-light fraud. All my monthly data subscription gone and I still have my night plan that expires in a few hours intact.
Their customer care rep says that's their new way of deduction now.
Can you imagine!
No they don't. You need to disconnect and reconnect your internet connection after subscription or if you subscribed before 12.00 then you disconnect and reconnect after 12.00 for your subscription to take effect otherwise your main data subscription will be used
Re: Hey I need this topic Deleted by komzy589(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Onyeka90210:

Yeah, they do that, when you see that message that you’ve used 200mb out of your night plan, then they start deducting your normal balance, I normally stop heavy browsing when I see that message
You don't get it. I had a monthly plan and a night plan. Instead of zapping data from the night first, they were taking from my monthly.
Alas, I had monthly data almost finished and night plan untouched.
Re: Hey I need this topic Deleted by komzy589(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Babalegba:
No they don't. You need to disconnect and reconnect your internet connection after subscription or if you subscribed before 12.00 then you disconnect and reconnect after 12.00 for your subscription to take effect otherwise your main data subscription will be used
I did that multiple times. I even used another phone to try it before I called their representative. She told me that's the new style now.
Re: Hey I need this topic Deleted by Babalegba(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
komzy589:

I did that multiple times. I even used another phone to try it before I called their representative. She told me that's the new style now.
Then that new style is obviously illegal.
Re: Hey I need this topic Deleted by shosky1794: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
Babalegba:

Can this night plan be accumulated. As in, can I do the #200 plan multiple times even before I start browsing with it? Thanks
Re: Hey I need this topic Deleted by Onyeka90210(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
komzy589:

You don't get it. I had a monthly plan and a night plan. Instead of zapping data from the night first, they were taking from my monthly.
Alas, I had monthly data almost finished and night plan untouched.
I get your point exactly, whenever you do night plan make sure you put your phone on flight mode and turn it back on, so it’ll start reading the night plan data
Re: Hey I need this topic Deleted by HzRF(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
Even the 500mb na scam

It's not up to 450mb sef
Re: Hey I need this topic Deleted by Babalegba(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
shosky1794:

Can this night plan be accumulated. As in, can I do the #200 plan multiple times even before I start browsing with it? Thanks
Not with the MTN night plan but you can do that with the Airtel night plan,up to five times.
Re: Hey I need this topic Deleted by shosky1794: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Babalegba:
Not with the MTN night plan but you can do that with the Airtel night plan,up to five times.

Alright. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. / Glo Big Dash Promo! / Nokia C3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.