Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Easy Way Yo Create 3D Animation Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy Way Yo Create 3D Animation Video (268 Views)

If You Truly Want To Make Money Online The Easy Way; Do These! / Fast And Easy Way To Woo Women Try Now. / San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way Yo Create 3D Animation Video by Fatfem1: 4:32am On Nov 20, 2019
3 D video animation is the new trend in town that you can use to make money and to advertise your product. It is very easy to learn in the sense that you don't need a laptop to do it and you can learn it at the comfort of your home. All you need is an
1. Android phone
2. Active data plan
3. space of about 1gigb on your phone. Interested candidate are to join the WhatsApp group through the link below. https:///JVBEVpaUd686FfQtoOFUPF
Good afternoon Everyone
3D video animation is a new trend in town that you can have at your fingertips.

I was trained on how to create 3D animation on WhatsApp at the rate of #1500 which i did with the aim of making fun from it.

But later I have realised enough from it by teaching people on the knowledge I acquired.
This class is only for 3 days, on your phone, at the rate of *500* only.

Kindly pay a sum of *500* naira into the account below.
*ACCT NAME*: FATIMEHIN OLUFEMI
*ACCT NO*:0034192608
*BANK*: GTB

kindly send an evidence of payment to me privately. Thanks

class will commence on Friday and will end on Sunday
Re: Easy Way Yo Create 3D Animation Video by jackminor: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2019
Well to create 2d or 3d animation you need a good laptop. Infact a strong laptop which can handle the rendering. This list can help you to get an idea. https://laptopgeni.com/best-laptop-for-animation/ However if you are looking to do it on mobile for small clips you can still download some apps on mobile.

(1) (Reply)

How To Involve Your Partner In Parenting, Household Chores / Africa Asia Pacific Economic Conference 2020 Sydney Australia / Cute Good Morning Text To Say To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.