Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response (37908 Views)

My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) / Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Mozegee: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
I hv never see a man who is so useless than this igbokwe of a man.Always trying to bring your own down.plz allow a air peace to be,as an igbo man i am,i'm so happy he is our own.This igbokwe of a man talks anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by BreconHills(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
RTSC:

If Allen onyema runs for president, won't you remember he is from the same tribe as nnamdi KANU, even when they have never even seen each other.
The same tribe you love to hate.

Practice what you preach.

Why do you assume that people are ethnic bigots just because you? A wealthy mindset works with the best people irrespective of where they come from. My dreams cannot be limited by my ancestral roots. If yours are, good luck to you.
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by chieyine(m): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
BreconHills:

This "saboteur" mentality is beginning to border on paranoia.

Air peace was celebrated by NASS less than 2 months ago and given a standing ovation by a house comprising all tribes.

Please dont diminish this mans achievements by attaching your insecurities to his accomplishments. Go and build your own business. This "our person" is a mantra of entitled laziness.

Kk
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by madapcmod: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
ForkDragnet:
Passengers confirmed he came late really?

Passengers that you guys have already checked in, how do they know who's at the counter/or check-in hall?

For a passenger not to be allowed to check-in because he/she is late means the ones already checked in must have left the check-in hall and boarded the plane already or flight is awaiting signal to move

So stop contradicting yourself airpeace.

And how did you arrive at passengers that checked in being the passengers the airline was referring to?

Do you have comprehension problem? The passengers he met waiting for their flights confirmed he missed his 6:30 am flight not passengers that have boarded. Even the Toyosi that tried booking him for 8am flight did so bc he has missed the 6:30am flight.

Unfortunately the 8am flight was filled too. So where did Air peace err?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by stonecold247: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
The basket mouth doing what he does best,,,SSA on gutters using his gutter mouth to attack peace air

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by BreconHills(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
RTSC:

If Allen onyema runs for president, won't you remember he is from the same tribe as nnamdi KANU, even when they have never even seen each other.
The same tribe you love to hate.

Practice what you preach.

I actually thought I had responded to this.

You must not imagine that everyone shares your ethnic bigotry. Wealthy Nigerians dont have such mindsets. To be successful you must choose the best person for any job. If you want to tie your success to your ancestral home, good luck to you. You will need it.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Stephendeals: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
abc115:
Air Peace is lying...my experience with morning flight..there is no way check in could close 6.am, that means nobody make the flight considering the Lagos traffic ....Again there is no flight that could be 6.30am to Abuja ...it will be 7.am flight

Go and read Igbokwe post, even he himself admitted to have missed the 6:30am flight because of his lateness. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by RTSC: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
BreconHills:

I actually thought I had responded to this.

You must not imagine that everyone shares your ethnic bigotry. Wealthy Nigerians dont have such mindsets. To be successful you must choose the best person for any job. If you want to tie your success to your ancestral home, good luck to you. You will need it.
Keep preaching to the choir.

I am sure if I go through your post history, it would be riddled with anti Igbo sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by BreconHills(m): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
RTSC:

I am sure if I go through your post history, it would be riddled with anti Igbo sentiments.

What i am against is bigotry in every form and shape. I do not discriminate and I never will. I can give you the addresses of my businesses by dm and you can find out I run a detribalised entity. It's the only way to succeed.
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by BreconHills(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
RTSC:

Please feel free to check and see if there is anti igbo, anti yoruba or anti fulani sentiment anywhere.
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Babaken(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
APC virus has eaten this guy deep.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by inyenejo(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Yorubakwe is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by 27Pushing30: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
emmachukwu99:

Disappointing to you, NOT to us. Hater!
Grow up ...

Are you a staff there?
Are you a relative/loved one of any of the staffs/management?

If you went to school you’d understand the importance of the tone of a letter, but alas even educated people act gutter in this country called Nigeria

I’m not surprised ... but grow up . Criticism is a good thing
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Johnkay225: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
And the man was just making stupid allegations. He came late and expected procedures to be broken because of him... The Joe Igbokwe man must be a very bitter soul if this was what played out...

1 Like

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by ForkDragnet: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
madapcmod:

And how did you arrive at passengers that checked in being the passengers the airline was referring to?

Do you have comprehension problem? The passengers he met waiting for their flights confirmed he missed his 6:30 am flight not passengers that have boarded. Even the Toyosi that tried booking him for 8am flight did so bc he has missed the 6:30am flight.

Unfortunately the 8am flight was filled too. So where did Air peace err?
air peace PRO
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Prymestrr(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
27Pushing30:

Is this an official response?

Gosh the tone of the letter is disappointing
Go and assist them with a less disappointing official response...efulefu undecided undecided
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Neddyogu(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
So after cleaning all d gutters in Lagos his salary from his paymasters no reach am to buy private jet? Nonsense and Osibande!
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by DennisEche(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sfonjaism don enter this brain, bile and back stabbing

1 Like

Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by greatermax77(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Air peace shouldn't have replied him, they made him relevant
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by 27Pushing30: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
Prymestrr:

Go and assist them with a less disappointing official response...efulefu undecided undecided

Kids everywhere
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Prymestrr(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
27Pushing30:

Kids everywhere
Says a kid with special needs sad sad
Re: Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2019
27Pushing30:

Grow up ...

Are you a staff there?
Are you a relative/loved one of any of the staffs/management?

If you went to school you’d understand the importance of the tone of a letter, but alas even educated people act gutter in this country called Nigeria

I’m not surprised ... but grow up . Criticism is a good thing

Soon you would be paraded for hate speech..

Grow up too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car / Devastating Flood In Bayelsa State In Pictures / Dangote Trailer Kills People At Oji-River In Enugu - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.