Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W (4617 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / Giantess Force The Shrunk Man To Clean Her Foot After Chasing And Crushing Him W / American Billionaire Pays Company $10k (n3.6million) To Kill Him And Upload His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by project8(m): 6:25am On Nov 20, 2019
A 66-year-old billionaire known as Bernot travels around the globe doing the unthinkable.

Bernot travels around the world in his yacht and private jet handpicking HIV negative people to sleep with and paying them 2 million US dollars.

In 2009 Bernot was just a junkie in Paris. He discovered that his wine billionaire grandparents left their fortune in his name. He only learned this through their estate executor after they both died in a helicopter accident, he did not even know that he had rich grandparents and that he is their only living relative.

With his wealth came other revelations, He learned that he was HIV positive. Instead of living more carefully and quitting drugs Bernot became even wilder and he took his strange habits to the world.

He is best known for paying women and men $2 million to sleeping with them without protection. There is no knowing whether he takes HIV drugs and he chooses to sleep with only HIV negative people.

He had left a trail of millionaires in Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Bangkok, New Delhi, Lagos, Johannesburg, Durban, Rio, Los Angeles, Maimi, and Sydney. Sources say he does also visit small cities and towns for unique experiences and fetishes.

Mahalia was paid $2 million in 2014
Mahalia was paid $2 million in 2014
Mahalia said she was recruited by Bernot’s associates back in 2014 while she was working at a hotel in Singapore. “When I heard 2 million I did not hesitate, I took the opportunity and spend a steamy seven days with him, he is a very aggressive man. But know I am rich and happy I bought property here in Singapore but I am a Phillipino, I go home when I want and my family is taken care of.” When asked about her HIV status Mahalia said she likes to keep that private.

Pete from Australia said he met Bernot in Sydney 2017
Pete is one of the same-sex lovers who made it to Bernot’s list and he says he does not regret it. “I was in debt when they recruited me and I thought well that’s a lot of money to refuse, he was very gentle and romantic and we still talk to this day. I got the virus during the two weeks he spent with me but I knew what I was getting into so it’s not a biggie”.

Sam first met Bernot on January 2019
Sam a trans male said first met Bernot in January 2019 and refused his offer but a few months later he changed his mind and negotiated a better offer. “I wanted more than two million for me to feel that it was worth the risk, I go to the doctor every week and I am still clean.”

Would you accept if this man made you such an offer?

sundiatapost.com
https://sundiatapost.com/this-hiv-positive-bisexual-billionaire-pays-people-2million-to-sleep-with-him-without-protection/

1 Share

Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by project8(m): 6:26am On Nov 20, 2019
Seeing Lagos on the list shocked me no b small

6 Likes

Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by beewhy009(m): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2019
If this man decided to navigate Nigeria, his money will go extinct! grin

What is HIV when people do stuffs just to get rich for 10 years and they knew before hand grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by sweetonugbu: 6:34am On Nov 20, 2019
Na their way,when those hanties contact it with 2m dollars they will be looking for people to dash it free.

1 Like

Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by EngrMarve(m): 6:34am On Nov 20, 2019
sir, I don't want. Give me good health and I will start a skill to make my own money.

6 Likes

Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by LegendaryLover(m): 6:41am On Nov 20, 2019
only good health can help u enjoy the said 2milli...
anyway, those wise ones who still decided to do it must be on Prep

2 Likes

Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by daddytime(m): 6:46am On Nov 20, 2019
Jesuuuu

The Devil truly gives with the right and collects with the left.

If they had done a good publicity on this mans visit to Lagos, people father, husband, mothers and wives for invade him location oh.

The crowd for pass bbnaija audition own.

9 Likes

Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by beresponsible(m): 6:51am On Nov 20, 2019
Very soon his victims will be travelling other towns and villages in Nigeria and paying oloshos 10k or less to spread the HIV virus and soon we'll have a general AIDs epidemic thanks to billionaire Mr. Bernot. Perfect case of money miss road.

MR BERNOT your grandparents are proud of you

Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by donbachi(m): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2019
Lagos in Portugal.

2 Likes

Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by Fizzymike1(m): 7:00am On Nov 20, 2019
Foolish and strange things every where. What are his gains if I become positive
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by Geedy: 7:49am On Nov 20, 2019
Walahi Lagos is on the list
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by kenir(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2019
Whenever he's ready to live under a bridge let him come to Nigeria
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by solmusdesigns: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2019
shocked

If they were smart they would start taking antiretoviral drugs before meeting him and go to a doctor to advise them on how to quickly flush HIV virus before it reaches the blood stream

Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by Timileyin1234(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2019
Fizzymike1:
Foolish and strange things every where. What are his gains if I become positive
Satan has disciples na
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by Timileyin1234(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:
shocked
If they were smart they would start taking antiretoviral drugs before meeting him and go to a doctor to advise them on how to quickly flush HIV virus before it reaches the blood stream
Will the drug work for two weeks
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by Okoso1: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

[/s]
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by solmusdesigns: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2019
then the person would have to get what would last him for two weeks and hide it in his luggage

Timileyin1234:

Will the drug work for two weeks
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by Timileyin1234(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:
then the person would have to get what would last him for two weeks and hide it in his luggage
So hiv semen will store in someone’s body for 2weeks
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by tillaman(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2019
The Op just prolly added Lagos to the list, I find that hard to believe yoo cities in Africa but as per the money Hell no I love my life gan and my butthole isn’t for any living Omni’s pleasure
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by Joystark(f): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2019
Lagos shocked
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by Depressed101: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2019
I won't think twice before accepting this offer, after all there was high chance i could have caught the virus skin diving
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by solmusdesigns: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2019
she would take needed drugs and clean up before and after each session with the evil billionaire, if it means going there with 1000 tablets of antiretoviral drugs or other preventive drugs

Atleast if a lady gets raped by an hiv carrier if she quickly present her self to the doctors she would be cleaned and giving drugs

Timileyin1234:

So hiv semen will store in someone’s body for 2weeks
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2019
shocked
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by FendyMan: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
she would take needed drugs and clean up before and after each session with the evil billionaire, if it means going there with 1000 tablets of antiretoviral drugs or other preventive drugs

Atleast if a lady gets raped by an hiv carrier if she quickly present her self to the doctors she would be cleaned and giving drugs

[/s]
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by SolexxBarry(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Poverty na bastard
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by omonla10(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2019
The main question is " can u be infected with hiv for 2 million dollars.. Over 700 million naira"... It's a very dicey one o.. Now that hiv positive people live as long as negative ones.. Just by taking 1 to 2 pills a day for d rest of ur life
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by Hubsolar: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2019
The last guy tho grin
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by FendyMan: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2019
[s][s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s][/s]
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by Maximatic(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2019
Waow what a very torpsy tuvry situation lipsrsealed

Please comtact me via my signature for Powerbanks and phone accessories in whole sale and Retail prices....

Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by RTSC: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
He should be arrested.
Hr is destroying global health willingly.
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by Barryseal: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:

You maybe correct. There have been instances where hiv positive patient births a hiv negative child while the spouse remained negative.
Re: This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W by Harry00(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
beewhy009:
If this man decided to navigate Nigeria, his money will go extinct! grin

What is HIV when people do stuffs just to get rich for 10 years and they knew before hand grin

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Watsapp Chat With A Hooker / New Found Words Any Nigerian Lady Won't Like. / How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.