Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud (25200 Views)

Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road / Dickson Says November Election Is About Ijaw Nation / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud by Ben404040: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2019
Now this is what we call ranting...
Cause he lost erection. He was making noise before
Re: Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud by Nyamiri: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2019
beamtopola:

The same goes for you. What can the opposition do in a country where elections are canvassed by violent? For your information, PDP has been putting a good fight in check making the fraudulent activities of this administration. You discrediting the likes of Ffk and reno who speak out against the evil perpetrated by Buhari. This showed how base you were in your narrative

Guy, it's not compulsory you type in English. Type in your native language, we would get someone to translate it. Which kind wicked blunders be this ma?
Re: Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud by brown116: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2019
lonelydora:
Dickson keep quiet. "The stubborn fly follows the dead body to the grave"....says an adage.

And again I say,, Abia state and Igbos have a lot to learn from Bayelsa people.
awadu brain spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud by Insectkiller: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dickson, d son of Dick..singlehandedly destroyed d legacy the PDP has built in Bayelsa over the years...

Shame on d son of Dick

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nyamiri:

Guy, it's not compulsory you type in English. Type in your native language, we would get someone to translate it. Which kind wicked blunders be this ma?
Lol.... You can attack the wack English. This happened when your brain type faster than your hands and i ignored proofreading my statement before posting.
But still doesn't show your maturity in handling argument.
Re: Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
In Nigerian politics, you must respect the elders.

Jonathan should be the chief decision maker of PDP in Bayelsa state. And Timi Alaibe would've been a powerful candidate for PDP.

This filthy thief Dickson insulted a former president. Behold the fall of the son of a bastard. Patience said that cool
Re: Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud by Caseless: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
SoNature:
I have never seen any former president who is as disrespected as Jonathan.

Jonathan is the only former president that no junior politician shakes with two hands.

My people, be nice and humble, but everything MUST have a limit.

Atiku na Jonathan junior abi?
Re: Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud by ProfessorBerlin(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
SoNature:
I have never seen any former president who is as disrespected as Jonathan.

Jonathan is the only former president that no junior politician shakes with two hands.

My people, be nice and humble, but everything MUST have a limit.

Baba Calm Down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami Secured National Industrial Court Jobs For His Northern Protégés- Gazette / Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow / "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.