Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 (21845 Views)

Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified / Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos / Man Beaten Up By Policemen In The Presence Of His Lady In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by HappyPagan: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lol. I know those policemen. grin grin
Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by Ryan03(f): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
Anyone who believes the #50 naira caption can believe India beat Nigeria 99-1 .

lol, I'm enjoying the comments
Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by phkka1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
kstyle2:
Everything that can be wrong with a nation, is wrong in Nigeria. Every sector I rotten and stink to high heavens.
Sometimes I go online and see beautiful places in countries like Norway, Denmark, Rwanda then I ask myself 'why can't we get it right for once? We saw how poorly we performed in the U-17, U-20 and U-23 competition which was marred with issues of bribery and nepotism in the selection of players. Look how things turned out.
Instead of security forces doing what they were employed to do, they go around harassing people because of fifty naira. We have a long way to go and we haven't even taken a step

Lai Muhammad find out if this is not hate speach. Mad people.
Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by emmadejust(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
UST mile 3 police station have the most wicked sets of officer terrorizing bus driver with arrest and damaging their tire because of bribe/extortion everyday you will see how they line bus wit flat tires. . ...

Rivers state police commissioner should pls address this wickedness by traffic officers, especially these that patrol with damage gulf car....
Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by jeeqaa7(m): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
pillarmaria:

Don't be a fool and never mock God, do not let Devil lead you to making jokes that tends to quantify the Ability of Our Ominipotent God.

Hypocrite.. Your type can never make heaven..

Wolf in sheep's clothing
Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by Xperienx(m): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
airminem:
FRSC DRAG POLICE IN LAGOS. POLICE DRAG DRIVER IN "PORTHERCUNT"
It is a dragging things bro

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Dragged By Policemen In Port Harcourt Because Of N50 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
Too bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shafaatu Bala Begs Kidnappers To Release Her Brother (Photos) / Indonesian Court Sentences A Convicted Serial Rapist To Chemical Castration / 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.