Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me (2025 Views)

**Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It / I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions / Please Recommend Good Phone For Me With Durable Battery Between 27 To 30K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by expbae: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2019
pls I need advice n opinion from fellow nairalanders,I want buy new smartphone pls recommend phone for me,ranging from #45000 to #5500 pls no second hand pls n don't advice me to add more to buy another... I want phone with good camera,64 ROM ,3 to 4g .with better processor and pls give me genuine reason for me to buy phone u recommend
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by expbae: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2019
Lala pls help me ,FP
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by expbae: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
lalasticlala pls help me
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by kingxsamz(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
expbae:
pls n don't advice me to add more to buy another...

Most good phones with the specs you stated up there are slightly above your price range.
And you've already said nobody should advice you to add money to buy one.
So goodluck with your search.

2 Likes

Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by kernniejay(m): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
Go to a phone shop for window shopping first i.e. Go and check out arrays of phones on display, consider the different options you see and choose the one that best meets your choice and budget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by expbae: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
kernniejay:
Go to a phone shop for window shopping first i.e. Go and check out arrays of phones on display, consider the different options you see and choose the one that best meets your choice and budget.
I need ppl review on the phone they are using within that range ,so I won't regret buying the new phone...that's my budget ..
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by kernniejay(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
expbae:
I need ppl review on the phone they are using within that range ,so I won't regret buying the new phone...that's my budget ..
You can get a phone that has an accredited dealer outfit in case of repair or warranty claim, I dont really like patronizing roadside "engineers". Samsung and Tecno have many of such outlets almost everywhere.
I use a Huawei phone since 2015 and it's been a rugged die hard mobile phone though I learnt their outlets in Nigeria have been closed.
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by ruggedtimi(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
redmi Note 8

4 Likes

Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by osuntuyi20: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
redmi note 8 price is higher than OP budget
ruggedtimi:
redmi Note 8

1 Like

Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by Baadal(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
expbae:
pls I need advice n opinion from fellow nairalanders,I want buy new smartphone pls recommend phone for me,ranging from #45000 to #5500 pls no second hand pls n don't advice me to add more to buy another... I want phone with good camera,64 ROM ,3 to 4g .with better processor and pls give me genuine reason for me to buy phone u recommend
Get Redmi 8 i have it available.... 4GB ram and 64GB internal storage for 50k only.Call/Whatsapp if interested

Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by labusinessguide: 6:32am On Nov 21, 2019
kingxsamz:

Most good phones with the specs you stated up there are slightly above your price range.
And you've already said nobody should advice you to add money to buy one.
So goodluck with your search.

He stifled our hands with his explanation.

So how do we help?
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by theoneJabulani(m): 6:42am On Nov 21, 2019
If you can take a risk on "unknown'' brand, get umidigi power. 4gb ram, 64gbrom, above average camera, 5150mah battery, fast charge, FHD screen and just 44k on jumia. Trust me you won't regret it

1 Like

Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by Thetechhub(m): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2019
Op if you are interested in IPhone, I have Clean UK used iPhone 6S 32gig Rosegold for just 52k
Charger and box inclusive O81OO3544O4

Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by Ope4Christ: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2019
theoneJabulani:
If you can take a risk on "unknown'' brand, get umidigi power. 4gb ram, 64gbrom, above average camera, 5150mah battery, fast charge, FHD screen and just 44k on jumia. Trust me you won't regret it

Go for this phone.
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by cyrusmike: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2019
Baadal:

Get Redmi 8 i have it available.... 4GB ram and 64GB internal storage for 50k only.Call/Whatsapp if interested
How much does the redmi 8 3GB And 32GB go for?
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by kingxsamz(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2019
labusinessguide:

He stifled our hands with his explanation.

So how do we help?

I wonder.

1 Like

Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by Baadal(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2019
cyrusmike:

How much does the redmi 8 3GB And 32GB go for?
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by dotedote: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
Get a Xiaomi Redmi 7 or 8 & never look back again. Those phones tick all the necessary boxes.
Thank me later.
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by chidon007(m): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
expbae:

Xiaomi Redmi note 7....
U will enjoy it....
Thank me later
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by Corroro: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
expbae:
check out the camon 12, it has a 64gb rom with 4gb ram, very good camera, lovely design and retails for just about N47,500. That's not all, it's readily available and getting it's parts aren't a problem coupled with the fact that it's very durable.
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by osuntuyi20: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
how is redmi note 8 camera pls
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by Sainthia: 3:10am On Nov 22, 2019
Camon 12. The camera is so sharp
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2019
expbae:
nokia x6 6gb ram
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2019
I don't really know what your expectations are but Camon 12 and 12 Air are within that range.
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2019
Sainthia:
Camon 12. The camera is so sharp

Yes
I'm using the Pro and I can tell you that the camera is amazing.

Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by saxby(f): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Canon 12 will do
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by Franky826: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2019
Get MI A3 for 58k and thank me forever
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by Mohbola(f): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
Camon 12
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by meshachdbuzz(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
expbae:

In terms of a better processor all the phone stated above and their ranking
Xiaomi redmi note 8 Snapdragon
Xiaomi redmi note 7 Snapdragon
IPhone 6s (though is not new)
Nokia x6 s Snapdragon
Umidigi power mediatek
Tecno camon 12 mediatek
Xiaomi redmi 8 Snapdragon

NB Xiaomi redmi 8 and camon 12 almost have same rating.. But redmi 8 has a better battery management cuz it's Snapdragon soc

So make your choice..
Re: I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me by korban3134(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2020
expbae:

LG g6 (4/64Gb)
LG v20 (4/64Gb)
LG v30s Thinq

All phones have excellent specs especially for audiophiles...only caveat is 3000mah-3300mah battery & screen size 5.7 to 6.0 inch size

(1) (Reply)

Free Watsapp On Mtn / Top Reasons To Upgrade To The New TECNO Pouvoir 4 Series / How Do I Know Original 128gb Memory Card Someone Is Trying To Scam Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.