Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

**Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It (1200 Views)

My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? / I Want To Buy A Phone Today, With A Budget Of 50k , Need Suggestions / I Need to Buy Phone Today Or Tomorrow,Recommend good phone for me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by fnep2smooth(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
please I was on my bike when it fell off, I called it but a female voice picked the call, they were talking at the background then they cut the call.

I have being calling the number and it has being ringing without anyone picking it again. please is there any way I can track it since the number is till going and I have the IMEI number.

the phone is not up to 2 weeks old Infinix smart 2 .

please someone help .

****UPDATED*****

I found it after intensive search this morning..... The people who picked it was living close to my house. They have already decided to sell (Sold self) for 3k.

Problem broke out after the woman voice I heard took the phone from the man this morning. They saw my call 81 missed call, They saw my text that I sent with my name on it and reward.

They didn't pick up, so the man that saw it later find out that the woman has taken the phone in his room this same morning after leaving it to ring throughout the night so he got angry. That very moment I was out side my house talking to my client on phone, so I was apologizing about the sudden delay when the man over heard me saying I lost my phone.

He came to me and ask if am looking for my phone, I said yes. Infinix smart 2. He said I should follow him. He took me to the woman which happens to be my uncle's wive (Widow), that is when I discovered that they knew I was the owner of the phone but the reason why the man asked me if am looking for my phone, was that he thought the woman has sold it behind his back so na to just bust the tin.
Na so I collect my phone after they demanded 3k which I paid, the woman had to go to the place he hide it.

Assuming my data was on I would have track it that moment I was finding it, and I thank God it was not picked by someone else.

Another thing is they don't know how to off the phone or put it on silent that was why it was still on till this morning before they switched it off after they sold it for 3k around 6am.

Thanks everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by fnep2smooth(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
someone pls help
Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by falcon01: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
imagine, you want track cheap Infinix smart 2
first of all, it cost 10k to track
secondly your chances of getting it back is low
thirdly if you are concerned about your files in it it's already gone because the first step they do is format it so just leave it and get a new phone.

2 Likes

Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by Pierocash(m): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
Block the phone, forget about tracking

1 Like

Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by fnep2smooth(m): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
falcon01:
imagine, you want track cheap Infinix smart 2
first of all, it cost 10k to track
secondly your chances of getting it back is low
thirdly if you are concerned about your files in it it's already gone because the first step they do is format it so just leave it and get a new phone.
baba before you bad mouth don't forget that everyone has his own problem. rich people still use Nokia touch, I don't mind spending 10k to have it back. and if you are rich enough to solve my problem please do if not abeg go.

you don't bad mouth someone because you Can afford it what about those who can't. pls maintain your lane.

4 Likes

Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by fnep2smooth(m): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Pierocash:
Block the phone, forget about tracking
2 weeks old... na wa oooo.
Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by supaflex: 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
wahala be like bicycle
Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by mkoabiola: 12:25am On Nov 24, 2020
Serious whala
Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by ojonugba2014(m): 4:11am On Nov 24, 2020
Just move on
Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by fnep2smooth(m): 6:25am On Nov 24, 2020
ojonugba2014:
Just move on
I can't afford to lose the phone like that..... currently am in a tight spot. please the phone is still ringing till now which means the woman hasn't switch it off. I believe is still around my area because since yesterday it should have being off since they picked it.
Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by fnep2smooth(m): 6:26am On Nov 24, 2020
I have no money to buy another one. please someone should help
Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by NairalandDoctor(m): 6:34am On Nov 24, 2020
fnep2smooth:
I have no money to buy another one. please someone should help
contact SultanYoung or Chat him up on WhatsApp and he can help you with that. 0.8.0.3.6.6.9.9 6.7.5 that's his WhatsApp number
Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by viralmaged: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2020
fnep2smooth:
please I was on my bike when it fell off, I called it but a female voice picked the call, they were talking at the background then they cut the call.

I have being calling the number and it has being ringing without anyone picking it again. please is there any way I can track it since the number is till going and I have the IMEI number.

please someone help .

Hello, I feel your pain. You can actually track your device easily and track it location and also erase the device if need be.

• First find an Android Device with chrome browser installed on it

• Visit this address on the chrome browser https://www.google.com/android/find

• login using the Gmail address you used on the device

• Select your Device and go to map timeline to pin the precise location where the phone is .

You can copy the the Map coordinates and search for it on Google Map.

You can also click on secure location to send message that will make the picker return it. (Either by begging or threating law enforcement)

God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by doubleE70: 7:11am On Nov 24, 2020
maybe wat am saying might be stupid but
since u said it is ringing and it is in ur area
move to that area u lost ur phone and try calling that if the phone can ring loud oo
u might hear it so track where the sound is coming from and boom u collect it
Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by falcon01: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2020
fnep2smooth:

baba before you bad mouth don't forget that everyone has his own problem. rich people still use Nokia touch, I don't mind spending 10k to have it back. and if you are rich enough to solve my problem please do if not abeg go.

you don't bad mouth someone because you Can afford it what about those who can't. pls maintain your lane.
sh*t man, I just stated some fact chillax ma dude.
Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by ogbe1983: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
fnep2smooth:

please someone help .

contact 08037111012 he can help
Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by fnep2smooth(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
I found it
Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by khingTony(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
fnep2smooth:
I found it
how?
Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by zenith4biz(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
fnep2smooth:
I found it

How and where
Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by Kennyking1234: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
ogbe1983:
contact 08037111012 he can help
how does he do it bro I need help.
Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by kennyflames(m): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
chapter 2 smiley

fnep2smooth:

****UPDATED*****

I found it after intensive search this morning..... The people who picked it was living close to my house. They have already decided to sell (Sold self) for 3k.

Problem broke out after the woman voice I heard took the phone from the man this morning. They saw my call 81 missed call, They saw my text that I sent with my name on it and reward.

They didn't pick up, so the man that saw it later find out that the woman has taken the phone in his room this same morning after leaving it to ring throughout the night so he got angry. That very moment I was out side my house talking to my client on phone, so I was apologizing about the sudden delay when the man over heard me saying I lost my phone.

He came to me and ask if am looking for my phone, I said yes. Infinix smart 2. He said I should follow him. He took me to the woman which happens to be my uncle's wive (Widow), that is when I discovered that they knew I was the owner of the phone but the reason why the man asked me if am looking for my phone, was that he thought the woman has sold it behind his back so na to just bust the tin.
Na so I collect my phone after they demanded 3k which I paid, the woman had to go to the place he hide it.

Assuming my data was on I would have track it that moment I was finding it, and I thank God it was not picked by someone else.

Another thing is they don't know how to off the phone or put it on silent that was why it was still on till this morning before they switched it off after they sold it for 3k around 6am.

Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by Emeka71(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
That means they sold your own phone back to you at #3000.
Re: **Found** My Phone Today While Riding A Bicycle, Can I Still Track It by fnep2smooth(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Emeka71:
That means they sold your own phone back to you at #3000.
You see na

(1) (Reply)

Zero X Series: Infinix Unveils Innovative Moon Photography Smartphone / Small and High Budget iPhones / From An Android To The Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.