Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop (36745 Views)

CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K / Lady Stole N250,000 From A Boutique In Lekki, Lagos. Captured On CCTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by lereinter(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Village people

Camera caught a guy stealing in a store opposite UI

He stole 2 packs of condom
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
Foster212 favourite criminal to arrest. He would not delay in squeezing her breasts and fingering her privates in the name of arresting and retrieving the stollen goods
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
delishpot:
Foster212 favourite criminal to arrest. He would not delay in squeezing her breasts and fingering her privates in the name of arresting and retrieving the stollen goods
Mad man. Where did you see stolen goods in the thread? You are highly delusional. Keep your trash coming.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
foster212:

Mad man. Where did you see stolen goods in the thread? You are highly delusional. Keep your trash coming.

Rapist boss. Your food done done o. Go squeeze her boobs and finger her is she resists arrest and denies stealing. If she still no do, rape her like you usually do. Bloody pervert. I will keep inviting you to feast when I see any topic that displays your character. Ie cursing, raping, squeezing booby, killing, fingering etc.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
delishpot:
Delishpot attention seeking bitch who is very deranged, confused and unrealistic.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
foster212:

Delishpot attention seeking bitch who is very deranged, confused and unrealistic.

Says the pervert who says it's okay to grab a woman's breasts and squeeze her nipples if she resists arrest.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
delishpot:

Says the pervert who says it's okay to grab a woman's breasts and squeeze her nipples if she resists arrest.
Says the dummy who doesn't know anything about arrest. That's how they will squeeze that your rotten own someday until you can't chat shit anymore.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Originalsly: 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
Happyguy201:

this same girl came to our super market stole few stuff just like she did here we confronted her she beg and cried saying that her mother was sick and needs support she begged us to forgive her that won't do it again .we did and even let her go with the stuff she stole . Now look at this .

Not surprised.... after watching the video.... it is clear to me she is a professional shoplifter. She came well prepared and well rehearsed. Should they review more video... I am sure they will find more of her.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by OBIPLUS(m): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
God will help us in this country. Meanwhile check my signature.

SALES, Industrial kitchen, restaurant, hotel and bakery equipments such as gas oven, shawama machine, toaster, roasters, popcorn machine, icecream machine, deep plantain fryer machine, ice machine , industrial freezers, supermarket shelve, weighing machine,plantain deep fryer machine, bread/ dough spiral mixer, water dispenser , food processors of all kinds, water production equipments, supply trucks of all kinds etc.
Enquires +2348063389700.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Theboss38: 1:48am On Nov 21, 2019
When lady lives life above her means,this is usually the outcome.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 1:56am On Nov 21, 2019
foster212:

Says the dummy who doesn't know anything about arrest. That's how they will squeeze that your rotten own someday until you can't chat shit anymore.

Foster212 the Foster child of sexual perversion grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by IYANGBALI: 2:47am On Nov 21, 2019
na inside her pussy she throwey the thing? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 2:51am On Nov 21, 2019
delishpot:

Delishpot. The rotten delish soup in a dirty pot grin cheesy��
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 2:53am On Nov 21, 2019
delishpot:

A very useless and jobless being by the name delish feaces cheesy cheesy
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 5:30am On Nov 21, 2019
foster212:

Delishpot. The rotten delish soup in a dirty pot grin cheesy��

Better a rotten delish soup in the dirty pot in one's home than a Foster child who sees no wrong in sexually abusing females around him. Before long he will rape all the girls in that household and even jump unto neighbours wives and daughters. Better a thousand rotten pot of delish soup than 1 perverted foster212. grin grin

I repeat..... Go and sin no more. All this stylish stubborn head you are doing to mask the true you ain't getting me. Change for the better bro
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 5:33am On Nov 21, 2019
foster212:

A very useless and jobless being by the name delish feaces cheesy cheesy

Go and sin no more. Stop using gragra to cover your perversion. That is all I have to say. #GoAndSinNoMore
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by luluosas(m): 6:38am On Nov 21, 2019
And yet, this one I posted about here https://www.nairaland.com/5531827/moment-shoplifter-caught-camera never saw the front page.
Oga Seun and the super mods, una well done oooooo
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2019
delishpot:

Go and sin no more. Stop using gragra to cover your perversion. That is all I have to say. #GoAndSinNoMore
Bleep you bitch. No gra gra here. I only stated the fact and it has nothing to do with being pervasive like your dirty mind thinks and practice with people and you come here to claim holy. So stop trying to detect me, you kid. You can't exercise your useless power on me. Go and find your younger ones to do that with dummy
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 7:31am On Nov 21, 2019
delishpot:

Better a rotten delish soup in the dirty pot in one's home than a Foster child who sees no wrong in sexually abusing females around him. Before long he will rape all the girls in that household and even jump unto neighbours wives and daughters. Better a thousand rotten pot of delish soup than 1 perverted foster212. grin grin

I repeat..... Go and sin no more. All this stylish stubborn head you are doing to mask the true you ain't getting me. Change for the better bro
Go and advice your father and stop raping women and thinking that everyone is the same as you, just because they aired their opinion and your twisted mind thinks everyone is the same as you. Useless rapist and sexual harasser like you.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Awaja(m): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2019
Tech is always limited,the camera for catch her na
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by AmuDimpka: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2019
Hunger is real... When they were shouting change the wise men from east warned
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2019
vicoloni:
Why was she not arrested? CCTV without security men? Dumb!
No body was watching it, they just replay if they are looking for something.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by BlackBovi: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2019
Made4naijalove:
CCTV Camera captured the moment a lady stole from a shop in Lagos

A woman has been caught on camera stealing from a store after walking round and pretending to be shopping.

She can clearly be seen putting the stolen item inbetween her legs before walking out of the store.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5FZjxqlAi_/

source
https://www.made4naija.com/cctv-camera-captured-the-moment-a-lady-stole-from-a-shop/
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Lacash: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2019
Odikwa Risky grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Norhim(m): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bewiseedet:
I don't blame her.
Then who do you blame.....the CCTV....or the supermarket or her parents.....<NONESENSE>
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
foster212:

Go and advice your father and stop raping women and thinking that everyone is the same as you, just because they aired their opinion and your twisted mind thinks everyone is the same as you. Useless rapist and sexual harasser like you.

#Pained. Nothing more to say
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
foster212:

Bleep you bitch. No gra gra here. I only stated the fact and it has nothing to do with being pervasive like your dirty mind thinks and practice with people and you come here to claim holy. So stop trying to detect me, you kid. You can't exercise your useless power on me. Go and find your younger ones to do that with dummy

#Pained. grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
delishpot:

#Pained. grin
Woe
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
delishpot:

#Pained. Nothing more to say
Bleep you attention seeking bitch cheesy grin. I don't have time for a useless troll like you.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
foster212:

Bleep you attention seeking bitch cheesy grin. I don't have time for a useless troll like you.

LoL
#Pained

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
foster212:

Woe

LoL, woe ko, woa ni. That one #Enter ba?

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
delishpot:

LoL, woe ko, woa ni. That one #Enter ba?
You dey mad. Enter kill you dia. Kolomental

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Hunters Who Killed Antelopes In Bauchi Arrested & Jailed (Photos) / 'Tope Peter Obi' Bags One Year Jail Term For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents / 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.