Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop (36722 Views)

CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K / Lady Stole N250,000 From A Boutique In Lekki, Lagos. Captured On CCTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
delishpot:

LoL
#Pained
Na you e pain monkey. See as e dey scratch you for body like mad man wey you be.

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
foster212:

Na you e pain monkey. See as e dey scratch you for body like mad man wey you be.

grin E pain am grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
foster212:

You dey mad. Enter kill you dia. Kolomental

E pain am tongue grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
delishpot:

E pain am tongue grin
Mumu like you. Na you e pain. Wetin concern me with your nonsense. A pained idiot like you.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
delishpot:

grin E pain am grin
You dey find who e go pain or you think say everyone dey in serious and deadly pain like you? No worry, na that same pain go soon kill you
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 2:50am On Nov 28, 2019
foster212:

You dey find who e go pain or you think say everyone dey in serious and deadly pain like you? No worry, na that same pain go soon kill you

Will you keep kwayet there? Mr bosom squeezer. grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 2:51am On Nov 28, 2019
foster212:

Mumu like you. Na you e pain. Wetin concern me with your nonsense. A pained idiot like you.

Hahaha. E enter wella

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 7:55am On Nov 28, 2019
delishpot:

Hahaha. E enter wella
Hahahaha hehehehehe e pain am well well
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2019
delishpot:

Will you keep kwayet there? Mr bosom squeezer. grin
Will you kill yourself. Deluded fool. Mumu raise to power 100 like you.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
foster212:

Will you kill yourself. Deluded fool. Mumu raise to power 100 like you.

If I resist carrying out your order what will you do? Oh
..... I forgot, silly me asking as if I don't know what you would do to women who resist...you will see if I have soft breazt to grab as usual. grin grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
foster212:

Hahahaha hehehehehe e pain am well well

Yinmu, grin grin brezz grabber
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
delishpot:

Yinmu, grin grin brezz grabber
Big fool like you. Anus and feaces packer hahahaha lol.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
delishpot:

If I resist carrying out your order what will you do? Oh
..... I forgot, silly me asking as if I don't know what you would do to women who resist...you will see if I have soft breazt to grab as usual. grin grin
Kill yourself shit packer. I use you to wipe my ass toilet paper.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 12:55am On Nov 29, 2019
foster212:

Kill yourself shit packer. I use you to wipe my ass toilet paper.

grin grin for your mind grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 12:57am On Nov 29, 2019
foster212:

Big fool like you. Anus and feaces packer hahahaha lol.

Bobby grabber grin grin grin #Pained
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 1:45am On Nov 29, 2019
delishpot:

Bobby grabber grin grin grin #Pained
Faeces Parker hehehe. Bring that your rotten breast make I help you squeeze am until e flat finish hahaha.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 1:46am On Nov 29, 2019
delishpot:

grin grin for your mind grin
Mumu. E enter you wella reach bone marrow idiot. Hahahaha
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 5:24am On Nov 29, 2019
foster212:

Mumu. E enter you wella reach bone marrow idiot. Hahahaha

Says the brezz grabber who doesn't want to hear that brez grabbing is not a way of enforcing an arrest grin how is the raping part gong?

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 5:27am On Nov 29, 2019
foster212:

Faeces Parker hehehe. Bring that your rotten breast make I help you squeeze am until e flat finish hahaha.

I know na. Your career is to press brezz of any female you see while tagging it rotten. E rotten but you want press am and squeeze am until e flat. Never knew you also had a fetish for squeezing rotten brezzez o. grin once you see brezz naim be say the career wey you come do for earth Don arrive. Your only thought na to squeeze am grin chief rotten brezz squeezing officer cheesy. How the raping part dey go?
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2019
delishpot:

I know na. Your career is to press brezz of any female you see while tagging it rotten. E rotten but you want press am and squeeze am until e flat. Never knew you also had a fetish for squeezing rotten brezzez o. grin once you see brezz naim be say the career wey you come do for earth Don arrive. Your only thought na to squeeze am grin chief rotten brezz squeezing officer cheesy. How the raping part dey go?
Bring that your disgusting and good for nothing breast let me squeeze the hell out of it and stop talking nonsense. Fool like you.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 9:17am On Nov 29, 2019
delishpot:

Says the brezz grabber who doesn't want to hear that brez grabbing is not a way of enforcing an arrest grin how is the raping part gong?
When I squeeze your own fallen heroes, it is not raping. You cunt. Attention seeking goat.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
foster212:

When I squeeze your own fallen heroes, it is not raping. You cunt. Attention seeking goat.

The exact excuse rapists give. They don't see their actions as bad cos their hearts are full of hate and rage. They think rape and brezz squeezing of a woman they dispise is justified. grin You are not lacking a drop of rapist hormone. It flows 100% through your veins grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
foster212:

Bring that your disgusting and good for nothing breast let me squeeze the hell out of it and stop talking nonsense. Fool like you.

Pervert. Go and sin no more.

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
delishpot:

Pervert. Go and sin no more.
Bring your lumpy and ugly breast let me press it for you Hot bitch
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
delishpot:

The exact excuse rapists give. They don't see their actions as bad cos their hearts are full of hate and rage. They think rape and brezz squeezing of a woman they dispise is justified. grin You are not lacking a drop of rapist hormone. It flows 100% through your veins grin
Look at this illiterate claiming to be learned. You are a big fool and lack knowledge, so for chatting shit, I will rape only your anus and squeeze your rotten breast until you beg for mercy. Attention seeking bitch. Animal like you.
Your raping potential is 101%. I can tell, that's why you think everyone is a rapist like you.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
foster212:

Look at this illiterate claiming to be learned. You are a big fool and lack knowledge, so for chatting shit, I will rape only your anus and squeeze your rotten breast until you beg for mercy. Attention seeking bitch. Animal like you.
Your raping potential is 101%. I can tell, that's why you think everyone is a rapist like you.

Apaka amu grin grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
foster212:

Bring your lumpy and ugly breast let me press it for you Hot bitch

LoL, the national sex offender always thinks every woman is horney hence he goes around squeezing their boobies grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
delishpot:

LoL, the national sex offender always thinks every woman is horney hence he goes around squeezing their boobies grin
Bitch bring your rotten and smelly pussy and breast for me, let me do justice to it and satisfy a Hot and useless bitch like you. Useless thinkers like you. Always saying crab in the name of knowing what others are thinking.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
delishpot:

Apaka amu grin grin
Nton ewa like you grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
foster212:

Bitch bring your rotten and smelly pussy and breast for me, let me do justice to it and satisfy a Hot and useless bitch like you. Useless thinkers like you. Always saying crab in the name of knowing what others are thinking.

#Pained oooo. Always saying "crab" ko, always saying lobster ni grin grin Your comments have proven that I said what you are, not what I think you are thinking. grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by foster212: 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
delishpot:

#Pained oooo. Always saying "crab" ko, always saying lobster ni grin grin Your comments have proven that I said what you are, not what I think you are thinking. grin
Mumu girl like you. You LovePeddler seeking bitch. You are good for nothing. Not everyone is what you are "a rapist", which makes you think everyone is a sexual pervert and pedophile like you. I bet you, you will be jailed someday if you don't stop raping people and the way you think, which is absolutely ridiculous. Useless rapist like you. You are who you are. Shame on you cheap slut. This one enter wella grin grin tongue.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by delishpot: 5:10am On Nov 30, 2019
foster212:

Mumu girl like you. You LovePeddler seeking bitch. You are good for nothing. Not everyone is what you are "a rapist", which makes you think everyone is a sexual pervert and pedophile like you. I bet you, you will be jailed someday if you don't stop raping people and the way you think, which is absolutely ridiculous. Useless rapist like you. You are who you are. Shame on you cheap slut. This one enter wella grin grin tongue.

I don't bother reading your long epistles. Go and sin no more is all I will say to you. Stop sexually harassing women because you believe that their boobs are rotten or stinking. Pressing the boobies won't cure the it grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl / 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.