Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,926 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop (36930 Views)

CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K / Lady Stole N250,000 From A Boutique In Lekki, Lagos. Captured On CCTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Starboyyy: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
AuwalYusuf812:
Naija is hot Nowadays

Guy I swear.... I no dey wear anything as I dey type... na stark naked I dey for bed dey press phone...
this heat is killing

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by bellina715(f): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
people have guts...hmmmm

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
UdemeJoshua:
Slay queen slogan don end ehh. I be like the lady too ugly oooh.
Udeme Koko mi. abadie
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
Starboyyy:

Guy I swear.... I no dey wear anything as I dey type... na stark naked I dey for bed dey press phone...
this heat is killing
oh I thought I'm alone in this.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Happyguy201: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
this same girl came to our super market stole few stuff just like she did here we confronted her she beg and cried saying that her mother was sick and needs support she begged us to forgive her that won't do it again .we did and even let her go with the stuff she stole . Now look at this .

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Orpe7(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mehn a big ass Nido powdered milk
Chai na well she chuk am inside?

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Mr100Dollars: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
here for Calabar we nor dey waste time.
just wrap a tire around her neck, spill her body with petrol, get a matches or a lighter and do the needful.
we got zero tolerance to pilferers.
what nonsense
You dor create mosquito before? You wan burn a petty thief when nor carry gun sef, guy your mind deep pass this girl kpekus.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Newmans: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
Boiler bio
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Newmans: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dis kain one never reach nija na southafrica dey plenty well well

Ah baba God no let dis kine one enta Naija is not good for our Ladies.

Baba help us!
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Gloriagee(f): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
But you vote them in year after year, award chieftaincy titles to the pilferers and knighthood in some churches. So why must she burned?

EmptyCoconutHead:
just wrap a tire around her neck, spill her body with petrol, get a matches or a lighter and do the needful.
what nonsense

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Angeldada55(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lagos ( olosho ) gehz are capable of doing anything...you can't just underrate them on anything.

The funny part is, they are mostly educated and most of them are married ( early marriage pipu dem ) young and smart.

They live for the likes they get on Instagram and seek attention on other social platforms.

Their husbands no dey get time ( office pipu ).

They loose pass anything...dem full banks and their colleagues for office dey enjoy dem pass their real husbands sef

Iffa talk now, dem go say pesin too talk.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Adakintroy2: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Greed, pride, envy lust, gluttony, sloth, wrath,

All the seven deadly sins are alive and well in this era. Be carefull.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Sholaco: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by omerukokwuru(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
this is a real hoe, see as her puna take swallow a full tin na ihm ne say her puna na Atlantic Ocean

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by abuhusna1: 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
what nonsense
Ontop wetin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Olarewaju89: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
See as she look like dry fish... Idiot undecided
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by gadgetarena: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
PROFESSIONAL WIRELESS CCTV IP CAMERA INSTALLATION

DESCRIPTION:

New version of this 8 Channels Wireless NVR CCTV Camera kit is most advanced for home, office, warehouse or store. It features superb zoom enabled picture and video quality with a spectacular clarity. It supports automatic detection and connection to Wi-Fi network, just connect power supply to IP cameras and turn on the NVR it will automatically search and connect to IP cameras. The Wi-Fi transmission distance is approximately 40 meters with barrier and up to 100 meters without barrier. It also has in-built (Wi-Fi Repeater) network extender for intensifying Wi-Fi signal in the case of lengthened distance. Wi-Fi Repeater extends signal between 30 – 45 meters.

KEY FEATURES:

# Wireless Network Video Recorder (NVR)
# Built-in Wi-Fi Network Extender (Wi-Fi Repeater)
# Distance: 100 meters Wi-Fi Connection
# Also supports Remote View (Router needed)
# View on any device Android, iOS, Laptop, PC, Flat Screen TV
# Super Clear Picture and Video Quality
# Bright Night Vision Capture
# Do It Yourself (DIY) installation
# Supports the mixed use (Wired and Wireless) or Both

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by subcbouy: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
If only caught on camera not enough, the shop needs coding bar code. The moment she steps or passes the scanner, there you go.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
What kinda Dumb robber is this? Especially in Nigeria were stealing can lead one to be killed.

If i steal, In America, England, france, Germany or in Any other country, even in Jamaica. I would Never risk stealing in Nigeria. Unless i become a pastor or politician
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Chukazu: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Is always a pleasure to see women been caught stealing... after all their forming and shakara, they do it in most coded way
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Toscarel: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
she would be featured in xvideo's shoplifters, if you know you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jesus grin

See Wetin her tótó swallow grin
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by vivipink(f): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hmmm odikwa very risky
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by harmbhrosz(m): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
what nonsense
but 100% tolerance to the politicians that are ruining your life and that of your future generations
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by linearity: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
vicoloni:
Why was she not arrested? CCTV without security men? Dumb!

Most of these CCTV’s especially in Nigeria scenario do not have someone actively manning them as it will require the store owner to employe an extra employee who would just be sitting down looking at a screen all day.

Therefore, they are more reactive; now they have her on camera and may already know her from previous visit and can hand her over to police or they will just lay wait for her to pay a visit next time.....posting her picture and the video on social media also help in apprehending the suspect since someone from someone’s timeline who got the video will know her.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
what nonsense
Wow! Not that I support her but why do that? Such isn't even done to those who govern us.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by sylve11: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
kinda funny. grin cool
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Tapout(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
how and where exactly did she hide that massive can undecided shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by mu2sa2: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hahaha, nothing wey okoro no go see for shrine.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by Moneyboyz: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
what nonsense

Oh really, tell me you never steal before. I don't know why people are so wicked, so you will burn and slaughter someone because she stole a can of milk that's not worth 2k.
I hail una and your so called people (accomplice)
You also deserve to be burnt the same way you issue jungle justice here and there.

Please note forgiveness is never a sign of weakness, you can even enlighten and even give her money/ coach her on how to live a glorious life..

Either you listen or you don't, keep it up, all of una cup go soon full.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop by webngnews: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Udeme Otike-Odibi Sent To Prison For Murder Of Husband, Symphorosa Otike Odibi / Lagos School Principal Defiles Twin Sisters, Impregnates One / Thief, Usman Bin-Ladan Killed In Kebbi By Mob - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.