Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) (44194 Views)

Edo Crisis Deepens As 14 Legislators Storm CCB With Petition / Igbo Leaders Storm British Parliament With Petition Against Buhari Regime. / Dino Melaye Storms INEC With Petition And 21 Video CD's Evidence (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Senator Dino Nigeria's most popular senator. My man. grin
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Beat123(f): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Election marred with violence?
Not one single person complains!!

The foolish brits that interfered in gej elections are all toothless...

Those Kogi and Bayelsa elections are a disgrace to nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Globalistic(f): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
I can't wait to see HE God'swill Akpabio compose a song for this retired Senator.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by lincs25(m): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dino is scared of retirement which is fast approaching! Pele!!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Radical2(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
he should remember to put this picture also

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by fredoooooo: 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Baba Alaye , na heaven you go carry your case go las las ... you no get server abi you know want omo Nna to sell Aba server to you as Reno , Secondus and the lawyers did to Atiku grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by limzycollins(m): 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dino seems to be confused and scared of going off from political pages... The days of every man is numbered irrespective of, He knows what he's about to lose that's why he's now crying like a colored fowl
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by MckenzieSkyBlog: 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
247naijamedia:
Senator Dino Melaye who participated in Kogi West Senatorial election on Saturday November 16, has demanded its cancellation after he stormed the national headquarter of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Abuja with 21 video clips.

The Kogi Senator who was sacked by the Court of Appeal said the 21 video clips he presented to INEC secretary, Rose Orianran-Anthony and the national commissioner Festus Okoye documented electoral malpractices witnessed during the election.

“National commissioner of INEC Festus Okoye and Secretary of INEC receiving my petition today with 21 video CD’s documentary evidence,” Dino Melaye tweeted.

Kogi Poll - Dino Melaye Storms INEC Office With 21 Video Clips "Battle Of No Retreat, No Surrender"

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1197115784436363266

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/11/Kogi-Election-Dino-Melaye-Arrives-INEC-National-Headquarter-Photo.html
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by MckenzieSkyBlog: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:39am On Nov 21, 2019
Dey there dey waste your time, na from the villa them settle your matter. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Afamed: 3:05am On Nov 21, 2019
surgical:
is this the kind of country you desire?
Keep quiet.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Afamed: 3:08am On Nov 21, 2019
Beat123:
Election marred with violence?
Not one single person complains!!

The foolish brits that interfered in gej elections are all toothless...

Those Kogi and Bayelsa elections are a disgrace to nigeria
Only election that's won by APC,you classified as being marred by violence. The ones won by PDP are free and fair. Continue your wailing
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by benpuzzy(m): 3:36am On Nov 21, 2019
Hubsolar:
No worry yourself sir.

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide
how can we contact you, no phone number.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Kpoikpoi: 3:52am On Nov 21, 2019
247naijamedia:
Senator Dino Melaye who participated in Kogi West Senatorial election on Saturday November 16, has demanded its cancellation after he stormed the national headquarter of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Abuja with 21 video clips.

The Kogi Senator who was sacked by the Court of Appeal said the 21 video clips he presented to INEC secretary, Rose Orianran-Anthony and the national commissioner Festus Okoye documented electoral malpractices witnessed during the election.

“National commissioner of INEC Festus Okoye and Secretary of INEC receiving my petition today with 21 video CD’s documentary evidence,” Dino Melaye tweeted.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/11/Kogi-Election-Dino-Melaye-Arrives-INEC-National-Headquarter-Photo.html
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Kpoikpoi: 3:53am On Nov 21, 2019
Ah,this one still get mouth to talk?
Abeg go and rest ,Senate is not for clowns.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by enicid: 4:33am On Nov 21, 2019
Taking videos to INCE? that tells you how confused Dino is. He is a real clown. Dino who can not win Adeyemi with wide margin in his unit, is that a real Dino?
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by roundman: 5:59am On Nov 21, 2019
MinCeteris:
You threatened to take your case to ICC, why go to INEC now?
Him know road to ICC?Na him usual noise,Him eyes go clear las..las.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by ejimatic: 6:31am On Nov 21, 2019
247naijamedia:

. The handwriting is on the wall that Dino will be on Abuja street reading newspapers while other senators will be making Millon's in the house.All the video clips hold no probative value at the tribunal.If there is a violence at the polling booth the results will be cancelled. It it happens outside the polling booth it is a civil matter not an electoral matter.The INEC will just acknowledge his petition and declare the election free and fair.If Dino is dissatisfied he should go to the tribunal.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Enwhen(m): 6:54am On Nov 21, 2019
Advocate500:
lol won kill me here oooo,na 4 nairaland him go take over?

I tire for them oo..... They keep supporting all those recycled political criminal. I don't know when the youth is going to take over because I believe in the youths for better transformation....I don't mean Gov Yahaya Bello Linda youths
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Enwhen(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2019
SirBunky85:
how much u bn earn from bukola and dino?

God forbid , I can't be a slave to those stealing our generation ... APC and PDP are same , afterall they were also in APC and APC recycled them for Nigerians...I don't rely on politicians' for survival , I work very hard , I am not lazy ....I just wish our more educated and blessed youths can take over from all those political criminals crossing from one party to the other with nothing to show for it but always decieving our people on the name of party, tribe and religion...God forbid
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by yemmight(m): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2019
surgical:
is this the kind of country you desire?

Is Dino the kind of Senator you desire? Grow up.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Hubsolar: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2019
benpuzzy:
how can we contact you, no phone number.

Sorry, it has been updated. You can reach me on 08069825433. Whatsapp
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by faithscharms(f): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2019
I stand with Dino Melaye..Strong man may God see you through Amen.

A beg check my signature to own a house in Abuja at an unbelievable price,and not outskirts of abuja but in Abuja..sellers need urgent cash thus cheap deal. Also self contains for 140k in Lugbe Federal housing after AMAC market.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2019
This one iss Losing Relevance by the Day
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by oostin: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2019
Petition for what precisely? INEC has not even declared anyone winner of the election. What is this guy smoking?!
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by akdjr(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2019
Journey in futility. As far as I am concerned, PDP and APC tribunal case always lack moral justification because both party goes into election with rigging and anti-rigging plans except in the case of Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole vs
Senator (Prof.) Oserheimen Aigberaodion Osunbor. Which was actually because Edo state indigen were tired of PDP led government.
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2019
Enwhen:

God forbid , I can't be a slave to those stealing our generation ... APC and PDP are same , afterall they were also in APC and APC recycled them for Nigerians...I don't rely on politicians' for survival , I work very hard , I am not lazy ....I just wish our more educated and blessed youths can take over from all those political criminals crossing from one party to the other with nothing to show for it but always decieving our people on the name of party, tribe and religion...God forbid
okay
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by BlackBovi: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2019
247naijamedia:

National commissioner of INEC Festus Okoye and Secretary of INEC receiving my petition today with 21 video CD’s documentary evidence,” Dino Melaye tweeted.

Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by lukui: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2019
Dino, Dino, this guy supposed to create another film industry for us in NIGERIA

let's call it DINOWOOD!!!!

grin
may be he will jump out of ballot box this time!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
Sirjamo:
Bello will now have enough time to reason your matter. There's no way for you to escape retirement this time around!!!!
if INEC wakes up one morning to deny ever receiving any pettition or video evidence from Dino, you will be the first to believe!! Or do you think Dino got to where he is today by being foolish like you??
Re: Dino Melaye Arrives INEC Headquarter With Petition, 21 Video Clips (Photos) by Beat123(f): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
Afamed:

Only election that's won by APC,you classified as being marred by violence. The ones won by PDP are free and fair. Continue your wailing
i didn’t tell you I supported APC or pdp...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Buhari Dies Today, It's Because Nigerians Killed Him - APGA Chairman Ike Oye / "We Won't Allow Any Protest In Lagos", Police Warn Residents / Nengi Meets Gloria Diri, Bayelsa First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.